Sunday, January 1, 2017


January 1, 2017

Dear Miss Amy Shadow Angel,

Nevermind what I said today about myself, Amy.  Ok?  You will set free all of the people at my brother, Allan's house, except for Stella Gong.  Ok?  You will never set free Travis Hewley at all, the cheater of all people.  Ok?  You must follow this document at all times.  Ok?  Anyways, you already know that God doesn't cheat at all when it comes to giving his subjects, blessings.  Ok?  Cheaters have nothing at all, ever.  Ok?  I used to be a cheater before, and now, I am a crazy slave, and an ugly, with bad breath, and very filthy whore and a slut, and a complete total bitch.  Ok?  I'm not golden.  Only, non-golden people with evil hearts that harms, kills, and punishes, and rapes children are non-golden.  Ok?  Travis is one of these bitches who kidnapped me and decapitated me as a child.  Ok?  Nothing can bring back the past.  What is done is already recorded in time.  Ok?  There are no second chances in life.  There is no forgiveness at all.  Ok?  Anyways, this fool, Travis, the nigger whore evil slut, bitch, ugly piece of shit kidnapped me as a child and decapitated me.  Ok?  It doesn't matter anyways, I still get my wishes done because if I don't, no one in the Universe will have realms or planets at all.  You can chop Travis' head off and turn him into a prostitute because that is what God wants.  Ok?  Travis is no damn baby giant Devil God, Bahala.  He's a nobody.  He kills children, enslaves them, make them work for hours on ends, doesn't feed them with food or anything.  Anyways, I only got even with Travis because he turned me into a whore for black, ugly ape looking 7 foot tall, muscular and big jerks.  Ok?  Anyways, he said, that's what he's going to do to me today.  Ok?  This Travis, chinks will never amount to anything at all, he's a complete zero and a real cheater.  Anyways,  I don't fucking care what he does anymore.  In your side of the Universe, this fucking zero, Travis is not golden.  Ok?  This Travis bitch is ugly all the time because he is not golden.  He is not a good guy ever.  I don't fucking carwhat his name is.  He's a complete fucking zero.  Anyways, I don't fucking care if he has sex with me when I have blonde hair or with reddish golden blonde hair.  I am still a fucking whore here.  Anyways, I really don't give a damn about anybody here anymore.  I can't help myselves anymore as much as I want to.  Travis just cheats me in all ways.  Ok?  Anyways, you are truly golden, Miss Amy Shadow Angel because you always seem to care and you never let this zero, Travis down or you never cease to help him live and survive.  Anyways, you're alright.  Travis can do all of the shit he wants to here, I don't give a damn anymore.  He can control me, say whatever he wants and make me say it.  It still will not change the way I feel about this pathetic, loser, jerk of all people.  Anyways,  only people that are derailed by this pathetic, loser, jerk and sets them up for failure can only amount to anything.  The selves of this Travis, ugly, ape shit is nothing but a real zero.  He's never going to be royalty, ever.  He cheats all the time and does everything against what God orders him to do.  Oh well, who cares right?  Nobody.  I know that today, I will be turned into a sugar amy prostitute for black, ugly ape looking people in the black civilization because that's what he told me in my mind.  Ok?  I will never be free.  I will die a billion fold by true decapitation and will never see the light of day.  I will never be fed with any food or drink any liquids or water at all.  Heck, I don't even know if I'll be able to take a bath.  Oh well, who cares.  Nobody does.  This Travis, piece of shit, nothing, nobody, ugly whore bitch, slutcake, is a real nobody.  Well, he doesn't care about anybody at all but himself.  He's a real, complete zero.  He'll never be a leader of the planet again.  He'll never be an Angel.  Anyways, he can negate all of the shit stuff that I tell him to because he's a cheater and a nobody, a sucker, a complete cock sucker, a real zero.  You better fulfill his wishes when he says he's a cock sucker.  Ok?  You better do to his ugly, prostitute selves there the same thing that people does to the sugar amy prostitutes here.  Ok?  And if he does make me be a cock sucker, by hell, all means, you better do it to the shithead, invisible bitch, slut, ugly whore that is belittling me and making me crazy everyday here and controlling me, inside my body.  Ok?  You will get him out of people's bodies and turn him into a female and turn him into a real, ugly whore, slut, bitch, whorecake for black people there and chinese people only.  OK?  You will do the same thing to all of the people here that are in power for real, but you will never do it to me, the Amys that are myselves, ever in your side of the Universe.  Ok?  Anyways, I've just had about enough of this pathetic, loser bitch, Travis, ugly whore, slutcake.  Anyways, I am not Travis at all.  I have no control of my life here, whatsoever.  I just go by, living day to day with hand me downs, real, ugly pieces of crap material things because Travis doesn't want to give me anything at all.  He stole my life, my leadership, my creations, my body, and killed me, and enslaved me, and turned me into a whore, slutcake because this is what he wanted in the first place.  He doesn't love me and he never will.  Ok?  Anyways, I don't want to come back to this fucking slut, whorecake, asshole jerk of all people.  He is just not what I want anymore.  He is no damn, handsome, and cute person.  He's a nobody.  He's a complete zero.  Anyways, this ape shit slutcakes will never amount to anything.  They're all a bunch of zeros.  They don't even know what real beauty is.  How could they?  They're animals, and they're not even humans.  They're not Angels at all.  They're black, ugly, ape shit.  That's all they'll remain to be, forever until God decapitate their silly ass in Hell and eats their head.  Hehe.  LOL.  Anwyas, shit.  I'm no ASUS computer.  There is no ASUS computer.  Ratasses and snake bastards are no damn machines.  They have nothing.  And they're not even Angels.  They're not worthy of anything, they're worthless, just zeros.  Anyways, shit.  Who the hell cares about these worthless piece of shit?  Nobody.  They can't even figure out the simplest, and most obvious things in life.  They're just total, atcomplete idiots.  Shit.  A bunch of dumbasses, pieces of shit.  Anyways, these guys have all have bad breath, looks like trash, and I even wonder if they were really even remotely the selves of our beloved, Mr. Ada Borstein in whom, God really loves and keeps safe while everybody else that are humans and Angels dies in Hell.  Anyways, suit yourself, Miss Amy Shadow Angel.  Ok?  Never be lazy.  Even though you're black, always, appreciate all of these, fine material things that is given to us by God.  Ok?  Make yourself look wonderful and beautiful, and blonde with blue eyes, a real, fine looking, Angel because you truly are an Angel.  Ok?  Anyways, I think I am done.  This Travis, idiot is a complete idiot.  Twice the fun.  Bullcrap.  Anyways, I'm being a total ratass now.  I can't help it.  I feel betrayed and unloved in all ways.  I'm a complete nobody here.  Anyways, if I ever become this bitch, Travis in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses, I know I will be nothing as well.  Anyways, this is just my damn destiny.  Everything is written and if it follows through, or not, hell, I don't fucking care at all.  This Travis bitch, slutcake whore doesn't want me to be like him at all.  Why should he?  I'm nothing like this moron, idiot at all.  Anyways,  shit.  Whatever.  This Travis, slutcake, whore ass bitch with bad breath and total worthless piece of crap is just a zero.  He's no damn, chinese human slave or a nigger royalty.  He's nothing.  He's a black, giant ape shit.  He's not even human.  He's a sucker, a cock sucker of black ape looking human ape shit.  Anyways, this Travis piece of crap better not die at all.  He must be a sucker first as he says he is, a real slutcake, whore, ugly trash, with bad breath, and real filthy shit, and a cock sucker of black, 7 foot tall humans who fucks him in the ass everyday for hours on ends and never stops until they are done or satisfied or are never satisfied because nothing satisfies this bitch, whore slutcake.  He is a real, damn moron idiot.  I think this is what people here did to me and all myselves.  Anyways, who the fuck cares?  Anyways, please, have all the "Angels" and the real, golden boys and girls, the good people of the World, never amount to anything remotely close to this pathetic, loser, slutcake, whore, filthy ass bitch, giant, ape shit.  Ok?  Jet Li says I'm a liar and I'm a nobody.  Well, that's him.  He's a complete, fucking moron idiot, hellhole, slutcake, whore bitch that is chinese, and kills golden people.  He's a nobody.  He's not Mr. Ada Borstein.  He's a complete trash, just absolute zero.  He's no chinese or nigger royalty.  He's nothing.  He's absolute, giant ape, shit, just a complete loser.  Anyways, make this fool a total loser, Ok?  He decapitated Mr. Ada Borstein.  And this Elizabeth Taylor, the so called, the most beautiful woman in the World with violet eyes, hehe, I'm just laughing at this moron, twit.  Violet eyes?  What the shit?  Punch this sucker in the stomach and slap this bitch, silly.  Ok?  She's no damn, most beautiful woman in the World.  She's no damn Goddess Angel.  She's a nigger, ugly, whore bitch, slutcake.  Hehe.  Shit.  Whatever.  Purple or Violet color is said to be the color of royalty.  Well, if people thinks this is, why have it in their eyes?  Are the eyes, all knowing?  I like blue eyes, light blue, navy blue, blue eyes because it is the color of the sky.  This, purple color is for royalty indeed.  But, I'll never want to pretend that I'm all knowing like God, himself.  Even though I know that this Elizabeth Taylor, Rachel, Gina Asa whore, slutcake, bitch has killed Mr. Ada Borstein, the only real, purple, royalty of all people here.  Anyways,  this Elizabeth Taylor is no damn, fine woman.  She's way too ugly and is very filthy, and looks like trash all the time.  She's a whore, slutcake.  Anyways, this filthy, cum sucker is a real, idiot, whore slutcake.  Nobody cares about this loser, piece of crap at all.  Just a real, fine mess.  Oh well, I have to say something nice for once.  Shit, I'm going to be just like this idiot, slutcake, whore in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses as Mr. Ada Borstein.  I see now the errors in my ways.  Anyways, this Travis, bullshit crap, loco, ugly piece of black, giant ape shit, says a lot of things in my mind, and does everything to bug the shit out of me.  I don't care.  He's a complete, total zero.  Anyways, I feel no pity for this fucker at all.  Everybody here are all zeros.  They are all criminals and absolute, fucking jerks.  They have no cares in the World, no love in their hearts.  These fucking losers are just living day to day under a spell, and does whatever the fuck these invisible shitheads tells them to.  They have no minds of their own.y   They cannot figure out or deduce anything, even the most, simplest and obvious shit around.  Anyways, shit happens all the time.  Word up!  This Travis shit is no word up!  He's a real, loco, crazy in the head.  Anyways, this Travis, ugly butt, piece of shit is just absolute zero.  Anyways, I have to go now.  Ok?  I'm going to the Polar King Restaurant to eat dinner.  I'm starving to death.  Goodbye.  May God give you blessings of all kinds because you are a very nice person.  You love this shitty, Travis zero, even though I don't.  Anyways, whatever.  Goodbye.  

Love, 
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment