January 16, 2017
Dear Travis,
I believe most of the things you have said about the differences between humans and angels. I just can't believe that you have actually destroyed these peace loving angels and you have loved the evil angels bitches. Are you insane? Hello!?! Where is your stupid brain? Do you have a brain somewhere? Is it lost or gone? Where is it? I think you are no longer an Angel. You were an Angel when you came here from Heaven, but now, you have been reduced to an animal because your heart and your mind and your inner core is pure, stinky, piece of shit crap, evil doer piece of shit. Anyways, that's your problem. I'll just have to mind myself in the distant future. I'll deal with my own self and accept my fate. I just got really angry at you for turning me into a damn whore and making me look like a fool. Why don't you get together with the people you truly and mostly love? Ok? You belong to them. You don't belong to me at all. Ok? Stop pretending that you belong to me. Ok? Where I'm going, I'll make your life a living Hell. Ok? I promise you that. I'll never cease in making your stupid, shitty, evil, lying life a living Hell. Ok? You deserve all of this crap from me and when I see you there next time, Hell all breaks loose. Understand? You god damn, motherfucker! Anyways, I don't want to give you time at all. It's my damn heads and sacrifices of my life, not to mention my blessings from God that gave you all of this life and power and house that you have. I shouldn't have to give you anything, nothing at all. I don't care if people are black or white. Hell, I don't give a damn. I don't care if people wants to be white from now on. I don't care at all because I don't need to sacrifice my life so that people can live better than me. Ok? I've done my part, and you obviously tarnished and thrown that into the garbage can. I want out, now. Ok? Enough is enough. Those Angels that were so nice to you, well, they didn't and weren't even able to say a word or do anything against you, except for the two of us. Those Angels were so quiet, and they knew everything that was going on. Still, they kept on going as if nothing was about to fall on their heads. You should be more like them, instead of taking revenge on someone like me or Miss Amy Shadow Angel who has helped you in all sorts of ways. You are just too blind. You don't know which people are to be loved truly, that's why I know you'll never be loved at all where you're going. If people starts to love you, Hell, I hope they die because the way I see it, you're not worth a damn dime or penny. Ok? I save my pennies, as much as possible. But, you always go against it. Anyways, suit yourself. I don't know if you're coming back as an Amy Angel or you're coming back as a Hell's Angel. Maybe, both or more - one peaceful Amy Angel and the rest of your fucking selves are all Hell's Angels. Yipee! Thank God, Almighty. I don't know if God has any type of redemption for people like you. It doesn't seem like it. But, all of these signs and words and messages from Heaven and Hell seem to be what, I don't know? Whatever. Who cares about your damn monologue. Your monologue sucks. Vibrational energy? Do you even know what that means? It means that energy is a mathematical problem, an ongoing cycle of energy systems floating about the Universe. When you become invisible, your body becomes 2 dimensional, while you are visible, your body is 3 dimensional. Where do your blood and tissue and bones and everything that your body has in 3 dimension go? It becomes flatten, it becomes 2 dimensional. Your blood, and tissue and bones and everything else in your body disappears and you are transformed into a new form. Angels acquire vibrational energy? From what? Sex? Bullshit crap. Anyways, I don't know. It happens anyways. It just means that humans cannot evolve into a higher being without being losers first, just like not having higher intelligence and other forms of blessings from God without giving your life away for payment, for credit, for purposes other than everything is not for free. Anyways, why do you have to make my life a living Hell for? Huh? You're the one who did so much damage to me already. Why do you have to take me down with you to the pits of Hell? Huh? Have I not been good to you all these years? I gave you everything you have. Heck, and I'm still a fucking slave here. Why can't you love me just like everybody else? Huh? Why must you make my life a living Hell and ruin my reputation? Huh? Do you have somekind of hidden motive somewhere? What is this all about? Huh? Who cares if everybody is black and I'm white or grey. Who cares. Nobody cares. People are people everywhere. I just want to fucking kill you and crush you to the ground with my bare fists and punch you in the fucking face and kick your stupid ass to the other side of the Universe. You fucking moron idiot, bitch! You are so irritating. One of these days, I'll wise up. And No, I don't want to be black and green like you are, you damn stupid idiot bitch! I don't want to be with you at all. You are everything opposite of me in all ways.
You deserve what you will get next time because you don't know jack shit about everything. You don't know how to properly be appreciative of people that are living peacefully and minding their own business. You just have to take the evil bitches' advice in making me exactly like them, like you. Bullshit. I ain't never going to be like you ever. Maybe, just one of me. But, the rest of me, Hell no. I ain't going to be like you at all. You can keep your damn shithead piece of crap eternity and I don't think it's going to be real anyways. You cannot come back at all. You're done for. You're lower than a human being. You're an animal now. At least, Philip will come back as a human being again someday and be an Angel again. That, I know for sure. But, you, heck, you're down there, under the magical pyramid, under the filth and rubble and mud, stuck there for all time, mindless piece of shit that you are. That's what you deserve. And that's not the only thing that's coming to you. You and all your stupid shitty selves will be reborn somewhere in the Universe as Amys - service amys - mindless people, girls, that seemed innocent but, until you get to know them. Anyways, those other selves of mine knew better than to go down to your shitty level. But, me, I can't handle this kind of shit anymore. You have absolutely ridiculed me in front of people. Anyways, deal with your own shit. You're not going to get a car ever. There's no Karma shit for you. That's a wrong word and wrong language and wrong use of words for something that should not benefit you from having anything. You deserve nothing at all for all the shit you put us through. You fucking asshole piece of crap shit.
Anyways, I don't need to be with you at all so I can make your life better. It's too late for that now. I am so sinful now and the only thing that can alleviate my sickness is to be killed and be enslaved once again. Oh my goodness. Why do I have to go through this shit again? I cannot escape this thing at all. Oh well. I'm not going to complain anymore. I just gotta tell you what you're doing wrong because it seems that you don't really know what you're doing.
You're going to make me have Tyler as my boyfriend and ridicule me? Someday, people will play with your feelings and someday, you will cry like a damn baby. You are so mean. I can't believe this shit at all. Anyways, dig yourself a bottomless hole further and further down the pits of Hell. Ok? Dig it still while you can. Ok? No one is going to get you out of there once you're down there. Ok? I ain't going to help you at all. You did this to yourself. I may cry like Hell one of these days, but I know that I'll always be better than you. You, you're done for, forever. You ain't coming back out. I don't want to save your damn soul. You have bottled up other people's souls for being jealous of nothing, nothing at all. And I'm not nothing. At least, not yet. Anyways, Patrick Swayze, you aren't. Maybe, Patrick Swayze will be reborn in the Universe as a service amy too. But, who really is responsible for "kicking" the hell out of me? Huh? All of these riduculousness and sexual overdose shit isn't anything. That boy has nothing to do with it. He's "sick" and so am I. We have nothing to do with that shit, you damn bastard, piece of crap o la. I know, you're going to derail your own train, you always do. I don't care anymore. Allan has paid so much. He has paid his dues. He even brought life here in the Universe. He is a saved soul and spirit. He is a humble human being and a true Angel. You, shit, you're no birdman/prestige piece of shit. You're nothing. You're cursed because of all the shitty activities you do everyday against people. People here are minding their own business. You just have to make people live like fools and shitheads all the time because you can't stand being a complete and total loser.
Why can't you leave people alone? Huh? Why must you toy with everybody's lives and feelings and their God given blessings? Huh? I just don't understand it. In the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses, I'll make sure to put your life in living Hell. Ok? I'll find out who you are by your words, deeds, behaviors, and Deoxyribose Nucleic Acid crap, and when I do, I'll smite you with the forces of King Solomon. Ok? Heck, I'll feel no pity for you. I just don't understand why Amy Angels out there save people like you, but you can't save anyone else. Anyways, who cares anymore. Be evil because that's what you truly are and that's what you really want in life. You may cheat and do all sorts of shit against people, but you cannot escape your destiny in life - what God wants you to have and that is to pay for your stupid crimes and other shit that you put people through. Ok?
I hate your stupid ass so bad. I can't stand you at all. Money for nothing? Is that what I am all to you? You don't want to give me money, nothing at all? Why are you like that? Huh? Do you think that having money is a curse? You're a damn loser. Money is happiness. It buys comfort, food, shelter, transportation, clothes, and other things that people need everyday. Why, don't you have that? Or do you think you'll never have these things? What exactly is on your mind, huh? You're not a goody two shoe. Shit! You're an idiot. I am just laughing at this now. You are so weird.
You're lucky that one of yourselves are free - Philip. Allan is even more blessed in all ways. But, the rest of those black shadow boys that are enslaving and killing service amys, hell, I don't know where they're going. Anyways, who cares anymore. God wants these Allan boys to get their due reward? What reward you say? To be a leader of the planet and become just like you in some ways again? Heck, I don't know. But, that's what God wants. Prince of Persia and the Sands of Time. I think Allan is going to be ok, no matter what he does from now on. This is his destiny. I think Allan is going to be alright. But, you, shit, I don't know where you're going - maybe, only in Hell, back where you truly belong, asshole, piece of crap shit!
Anyways, I think Allan is going to be alright. He deserves to be somebody now. He's done so much for people. He gave his own life for the sakes of others without complaints or anything. He has not done so much crimes and whatever crimes he's done in the past, well, it's all forgiven now. Now, God wants him to be the SANDS OF TIME. That's ok. I firmly believe and trust that God meant goodness for Allan.
But, you, Travis. You are so mean. I can't believe the shit that you're going to put me through. I can't believe that this is part of my destiny. Why do all of my little selves have to go through shit like this? Where are they going? Nowhere. They're forever lost. And for what? Just so, the next Ada Borstein can become the biggest piece of shit ever? Heck, Travis should never be forgiven at all. But, shit, Allan is still fucking forgiven of all people. Oh well, I guess, some people just have all the luck in the World. I don't mind really. I appreciate my brother, Allan and Philip. They have not done me wrong too much. And whatever wrongness they have done in the Past, they have paid for. Now, they are free. But, you, you continue to do wrong things against me. I feel no pity for Angus McLaren, Australian, blonde haired, blue eyed, Travis bullshit crap, H2O. I don't care about him at all. I don't care about you at all, Christian Bale or Justin Timberlake or Ty Chism rapist shit, and all of those black shadow boys craphead, idiots. I know, I'll see all of you guys in Hell, one of these days, and I'll be the boss in Hell. Understand? You fucking prick!
Anyways, are you an amateur? Heck ya? Shit, you're worse than an amateur. You have no sense or brain at all. You have a pea brain. Your brain is smaller than a green pod. You're worse than a fucking vegetable shit. I like this English and Tagalog language. It's fun. Heck, if I didn't decode this shit from the Nostradamus book, I'll be nowhere by now. Anyways, it's Ok. I like making fun of you. I just take a delight in everything just to show and prove that you are a true idiot, brainless piece of crap o la. Anyways, if you pee inside of me, be prepare to die. Ok? I'll fucking chop your fucking head off. Ok? I mean it. I've seen other girls out there on TV on pornographic films and boys are making them drink their pee. You better drink your pee one of these days, Travis. Ok? You better punch your face too, twice as much as you will have mine done. Ok? You fucking prick! You will not make anymore pornographic films anymore. Who cares if humans don't know how to have sex. Don't have kids. Anyways, I think these kinds of things comes naturally anyways. I swear, if you fucking gang rape me once again, you better pay with your head chopped off, you fucking motherfucker! I hate your stupid damn ass.
I made a mistake in allowing you to do this to me. Oh well, what's done will be done. Pretty soon, it will be over. And NO, you damn ass fool, Richard Gere is not going to be there at all. Ok? I've already written things down. There is no cheating in life whatsoever, Travis. You better know this now. Ok? I think everybody knows this now.
I want your damn heads chopped off. Ok? I don't want you to be Jesus Christ. I want your fucking head chopped off. Ok? I want you dead, you motherfucker! You can cry all you want, I don't care. I feel no pity or remorse for you at all. You fucking piece of prick, shithead, motherfucker!
Anyways, I'll just have to deal with this now. I want Erica Durance and all of myselves that are Amy starship cruisers to be free just like everybody else as written already. Ok? You cannot tell me that I cannot become an Amy Angel, when it's all, already been written down. You cannot make me take a shit or drink soda pop, or go against it at all. Ok? There is no going against these writings at all, unless, I've written it and changed it for the better and you will only follow the changes, if there are changes written down. Ok?
I'm not going to kiss you at all. I have bad breath. I'm not going to floss my teeth. I'm going to get my teeth cleaned at the Dentist, once every 6 months. That is it only. Ok? And I'm going to build a new house for myself, one with dark brown walls on top, halfway, and the bottom is all white, the celings, the doors, the windows, are all white. The floors are all marble white tiles. I don't want cherry laminated wooden floors. Anyways, I'm not going to tell you why I want my house like this. Figure it out, dumbass. Stupid idiot, scumbag. It's only one house. It's not my houses like this all the time. Anyways, I hate your stupid ass. You are such an idiot.
I don't want Tyler to be my boyfriend at all. I just want to be his friend. I want nothing to do with him anymore. Ok? I'm going to kill your fucking ass so bad, you damn, stupid, idiot, shithead.
You have made me into a complete fool. I will chop your dick in half and feed your stupid penis for the dogs out there. Klymax, you damn, idiot. I want your damn head chopped off, everytime you use me. Ok? I'm a human being, you stupid fuck. I'm not a meat factory. Ok?
Damn lying piece of shit. Cry. Bullshit. You never cried in your whole damn life. Next time, I'll make you cry for sure. Paiiyakin kita ng bato, you god damn, piece of shit. And then, I'll enjoy chopping your stupid head off with my sharpest samurai sword, you stupid fuck!
I can't believe Miss Amy Shadow Angel still helps you out all these years. I just can't believe it at all. And she probably hates me more than she hates you too. Anyways, I can't believe all of these things that I've just learned here now.
I'm going to feed you next time with dead, human meat and I will fucking chop your head off after that.
I am done. Goodbye. I am hungry. I'm going to eat at a restaurant. I want Derek Whitney's head chopped off everytime he uses the Amys that are myselves. Ok? Ben Affleck. Shitcrap. After you use girls, you're just going to trash them? One of these days, you'll get your due reward and oh, what a reward it is.
Go ahead, love those Black Queenie Rulers. I don't care. I'll just get by with what I've got - all of these writings. If you fail to deliver, I'm not going to complain. I'll survive without you. I'll fucking destroy your ass for sure, one of these days. I'll detonate a fucking bomb in front of your silly ass.
I am so sad right now. Those Vivian Fernandez Asa has better lives than I do. Shit you, forever. You can't even give Erica Durance a better piece of clothing. I hate your stupid ass so bad. Don't ever come back to me at all. I don't need your stupid ass. You belong to that stupid, shithead, Vivian Fernandez Asa and Stella Gong. I don't need you at all, ever.
I don't want to smoke ever. I don't want to be an alcoholic ever. I don't want to be covered in tatoos or piercings ever. Just please, give me some clothing that is somewhat nice. Ok? I'm going now. Bye. Idiot!
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment