January 16, 2017
Dear Travis/Christian Bale/Black Shadow Boys,
When I make it through to the other side, I will see you reborn there. All of you guys will be reborn as blonde haired, blue eyed, Amys and I will make sure to put you through the kind of Hell you put me through here. I will rape your god damn ass and spit at your face and chop your ugly heads off. Understand? If you don't understand, I'll make you see. Anyways, I'll make sure that your bus doesn't ever be late. You're right on time. I'll crawl beneath your skin and eat my way through your damn tissue and bones until you are nothing left. Understand? I'll hit you with my finest and sharpest sword ever done and your heads will be spinning like a marble on the fucking ground. I'll take out your skull and make your skin be thrown into the damn snow out here at the GOLDEN KNIGHT MOTEL. Understand? You won't know what hit your fucking ugly sons of bitches asses. Understand? I'll sicken your ugly god damn asses until you can't see straight and I will put you to work and rape your silly asses until you can't get up anymore. I'll turn you into a damn ass prostitute for everybody in the World, turn you into a stripper/dancer/whore and shoot you in the head with a gunshot and throw your carcass under the bridge. I'll nuke your stupid ass when you are either Chinese or Black and when you become blonde, I'll nuke your stupid ass even more. Anyways, black people such as yourselves has no love for white people. You will never be white again. You will remain black and ugly and stupid and damn stupid and ugly for all time and I will enjoy fucking chopping your heads off until you are mince meat. Understand? When you have become an Angel again, I will make sure you put you in your right place. I will fucking chop your ugly heads off because you are not a true white person/angel. You are black, black to the core. You have no love for white people, therefore, you will never ever be white, ever again. Understand? You can have sex with white girls that are beautiful, but, when you chop their heads off, you will be entangled in your crimes and your crimes are recorded in time. You will pay the consequences later when one of them eventually fucking does the same shit to you, exactly, the same shit, over and over again. Understand? Don't test me at all. Ok? I am not here to give you love anymore. I hate your fucking guts. I will chop your fucking heads off until you are no longer living here. You are no damn bird man/prestige shit. You're a demon bent hell for revenge. And I will be exactly like you and I will take you down with me down to the deepest pits of Hell and your souls and spirits will lament like a piece of trash bucket shit that you are and you will remain in Hell for all eternity. Understand? If you don't understand what I'm saying, I'll make you see. I'll call out your name and stand before you and call your stupid ugly idiotic ass until you succumb into nothingness. Understand? I want to change things, but I can't. I guess, this will just have to do. I'll wait until the time ends. When it's over, you can chop my heads off. I don't ever want to live again knowing I've been used and abused and raped like a damn, stupid, shithead.
When I get through to the other side, I will enslave your fucking ass because you're now an albino. When you're black again, I'll just chop your damn heads off and then you're back to being chinese again. And then, I'll nuke your stupid ass when you're chinese and you'll be disintegrated into nothingness. Understand? Your stupid, ugly ass broken golden chain will never amount to anything at all. You're not golden, you are rust, just a faded metal full of rust. You will never be golden, ever. You are not a birdman/prestige shit. You are nothing but a fraud. You can cheat your way to people, but, you can never cheat your destiny in life. Understand? One of these days, I will see you in my house and I will put you in your place and tire your stupid ass shit and then rape your god damn forsaken ass crap and then, when I'm tired of you, I will chop your stupid ass head off until it drops on the fucking floor and blood oozes out of your body and head and I'll put your stupid carcass body parts in a garbage bag and throw it into a dumpster outside my house. I'll clean up your blood and spit at your silly damn, ugly stupid face. You're a true nigger crap. Understand? You damn, filthy, shithead, piece of crap asshole, idiot, moron, stupid, nigger.
You will never be an Amy Angel ever again. You have been brought down by God himself. Because you are very evil in all ways. You have no sympathy, no remorse, no pity, no kindness, no love and for this, no one will ever have sympathy, or remorse or pity or kindness or love for you ever. You will remain in the slavery days where you will spend your whole entire life summoning the evil demons in the air and you will forever be trampled and stumped and walked upon by evil demons everywhere. You will no longer see the light of day. You will remain in darkness forever and you will never be grey. People that are grey and white are good people of the World. You, you are a filthy nigger shit. You are very stupid and very dumb. If you become white again, your black core will show itself and you will be smited for you are a fraud through and through. I will enjoy killing your stupid ass until it fucking hits you in the head and I will suck through your body, my sword until you are no longer living. When you get reborn, you will be in the slavery days, unaware of your surroundings, never questioning, never asking, never complaining. You have been stripped off all your privileges of a good life because you are a filthy shithead motherfucker rape shit. Understand?
Anyways, to the good people of the World who are forced under your ruling, they will be absolved, forgiven for their transgressions. You, you ugly, piece of crap ruler shit will remain in prostitution forever and ever or if not, if you show your ugly head one of these days, even if you look like a beautiful blonde with blue eyes, your ugly nigger core will show and you will be smited for you are a fraud. You will be enslaved and your piece of shit nigger ass that has no love for Angels and girls and women and people that has brought you fame, treasures, power, house, life itself, will turn against you and smite your silly damn stupid, ugly piece of crap shithead ass forever and ever until God hits you with his sword and devours your ugly piece of shit head in one instant. Understand? You cannot escape your destiny. You may cheat and you think you have won, but you will never escape the fate of what lays before you and you will be smited, enslaved, and thrown into the pits of Hell forever and ever. Understand? You fucking moron twit, idiot, shithead, piece of crap, ugly motherfucker, rapist, sex addict, zero, asshole, son of a bitch!
I will not give Travis money and housing. I don't want to see him anymore. I just have to contend with that asshole Travis again some other time in this stupid, shithead lifetime. Anyways, you can toy me around, make fun of my feelings, make fun of me, I don't give a damn. I will eventually get my way around you and when I do, watch out, boy! I'll fucking kill your stupid, silly damn ass. Understand? You love other people, but you cannot love me. I don't give a damn anymore. You will get your due justice and I will make sure to put you into place and I will fucking chop your stupid head off and torture your stupid damn ass. Understand?
Anyways, I am done. When your time here is done, you will be reborn somewhere in the Universes and when I see your stupid, ugly face there, I will strike you with the most lethal piece of shit ever known to mankind. Understand? I don't give a damn if you're white with black hair with dark brown eyes and you look like an ugly animal. Eventually, you will be reborn in the Universe and you will have sex with ugly animals like you are because that's what you truly are - an ugly, piece of shithead, nigger! Understand?
Goodbye.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment