January 12, 2017
Dear Travis,
Mr. Ada Borstein cannot become an Amy Angel again. Ok? Travis, once you become a black person, and you have committed a lot of crimes, you cannot become an Amy Angel again. Ok? So, if you please, shoot myselves in the head with a gunshot from 5 years old to 60 years old, 100 copies each day, from this very first lifetime of mine while I am a Persian Amy. Ok? Please. This is what I want done. Ok Thank you. You must do this for me. Ok? You will cancel all of the "choppings" that you have written here that you said you will do against me during these years that is written down on this document. Ok?
You absolutely cannot use me. You must chop your head off, one million times, everytime you use me, and everytime you chop my head off. Ok? I don't like you at all. What you have said yesterday will never be valid. Thank you.
You must do this document. You cannot cancel this document at all. Ok? All of the writings that I have done in my computers, notebooks, journals, and binders will be done. Ok? Only during this very first lifetime of mine as a Persian Amy. Ok? Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment