Friday, January 27, 2017

January 27, 2017

Dear Christian Bale,

I want you to stop saying shit to me here.  Ok?  Please.  I want that stupid asshole, Filipino actor on that movie, WALANG AWA KUNG PUMATAY, the self of Wayne Hui, that Filipino actor that raped and killed that one girl there, I want that Wayne Hui Filipino actor dead.  Ok?  I want you to chop Lil Wayne's head off after he finishes that music video of his, LOLLIPOP.  Ok?  Lil Wayne is not and never Philip Manaois.  Ok?  I think that is one of Travis Hewgley's selves or Wayne Hui is one of your stupid selves, Christian.  Ok?  Anyways, I will not stop in destroying your stupid ass shitty head here until you behave and leave me alone.  Ok?  I want what is written here done.  Ok?  You're going to eat your own stupid, sucky words, yourself.  Ok?  You're going to make Wayne Hui eat your stupid words that you tell me in my mind here, in this planet that I am on now.  And you better stop contradicting me.  Ok?  What is written here will be done.  Ok?  

You are so damn irritating.  I don't want you screaming here in this planet anymore.  Ok?  I want you to behave and leave me alone.  Ok?  That Robin Padilla in that movie, WALANG AWA KUNG PUMATAY is a real tarantado shithead.  Anyways, I will let him pass his stupid words that he just said just now in that movie.  Ok?  Marunong akong tumanong ng utang na loob.  Ok?  Anyways, you have just made my life here more terrible.  I shouldn't have to be with Robin Padilla anymore.  I want Allan now to turn me into an Amy Angel.  Ok?  I want Jake Gylenhaal or that Jake Gylenhaal self of Jake Gylenhaal, the manager at the new place that I'm going to live in and move in soon.  Ok?  That HARRIET'S COURT APARTMENTS.  Ok?  After I move out of this fucking hell hole building, you will have me be turned into an Amy Angel by Jake Gylenhaal instead now.  Ok?  I don't want to have Robin Padilla turn me into an Amy Angel anymore.  Ok?  I don't need this type of aggravation.  Ok?  I will still fucking kick your stupid ass.  Ok?

I wish for 10 copies of myselves from today, from this building, from this planet that I am on now, to be turned into an Amy Angel.  Ok?  And I wish for each one of myselves to fight Wayne Hui's selves, such as Wesley Snipes, that Filipino Actor in that Robin Padilla movie that I just watched, Christian Bale's selves and none other, and that Wayne Hui's self that went into my house and called me TARANTADO, and John Malkovich, and Stephen Dorf, and any of your selves that are here in this planet that I am on now, the ones that rides the bus whenever I ride the buses here, and those selves of yours, Christian Bale, that are always arriving inside the Plaid Pantry store whenever I go there whenever Tyler is there.  Ok?  I want you to fill up a whole entire planet full of these people and arm yourselves with swords, two swords each, and you will arm me and all of myselves that will become Amy Angels with two swords each, very sharp, and we will fight your ass to the death.  Ok?  No armor, no shields, no guns.  You guys are going to dress in black clothing, and myselves will dress in white clothing.  Ok?  You can use any magic that you like, but I swear to God, I will fucking kick your stupid ass for sure.  Ok?  Or die trying.  Ok?  I want one whole entire planet full of yourselves for 10 planets, 1 planet each for each one of myselves from here, from today, that will be turned into an Amy Angel.  Ok?  Miss Amy Shadow Angel will never help myselves fight in these star wars era planets at all at any point in time.  Ok?  Miss Amy Shadow Angel will never give myselves magical powers at all while myselves are in these planets.  Ok?  

I'll make a deal with you.  Ok?  If myselves, all of myselves clear the whole entire planet and kill all of your damn, stupid selves in these planets, you will leave me alone and you will chop Wayne Hui's heads off, and imprison him, and starve him to death, and make him go crazy, and kill Wayne Hui's heads off, 100,000 Billion times per time period, per timeline, per planet, in every planet there is here, in this Universe, in the whole entire time here all the way to the end of time here.  Ok?  

I want you to beat the living daylights out of Wayne Hui, the self of his that went into my house that called me TARANTADO, as much as you have beat the shit out of me here.  Ok?  

I think you better stop bugging me now.  Ok?  Please.  I want you guys to fight myselves to the death.  Matira ang matibay.  Ok?  I will fucking kill you guys because I am really angry now.  Ok?  You guys will never pity me here when I am fighting your stupid, silly asses.  Ok?  Anyways, I know you don't at all.  I will make your stupid, shitty mouth bleed and kick your stupid, fucking ass.  Ok?  

Anyways, what is written here now will be done.  Ok?  I am done with this stupid building shit, GOLDEN KNIGHT MOTEL soon.  Ok?  I want nothing to do with Robin Padilla anymore when he turns me into an Amy Angel.  Ok?  When I move into the new apartment, HARRIET'S COURT APARTMENTS, I want to live in peace and you will never bug me ever again.  Ok?  I swear, I'll behave when I start doing all of my wishes.  Ok?  

I am telling you, you better stop your stupid, shitty, ways.  Ok?  You will follow this writing here or you will release me and set me free and never be with me ever again, here.  Ok?  There is no cheating in life, whatsoever.  Ok?

I am so tired of your shit, everyday.  Ok?  Anyways, I will leave you now.  Ok?  I am done.  

Sincerely,
Amy





 

No comments:

Post a Comment