Friday, January 27, 2017

January 26, 2017

Dear Christian Bale also known as damn Robin Padilla piece of shit,

You are so heartless.  Ang puso mo ay parang bato, napakatigas.  You really are a ROCK, super hard.  You don't deserve to be an Angel at all.  You just want to use me and all of myselves because you want to be an Angel like Allan.  Well, let me tell you one thing, ok, females when their bodies get abused, they become disabled and people change.  Ok?  Don't expect an Angel to be the Devil.  Ok?  Because Angels are never meant to stay on Earth when they are being abused and killed mercilessly.  Ok?  One of these days, Christian, one of myselves will kill the fucking shit out of you.  Ok?  I wish you go to Hell because that's where you belong.  Ok?  You don't deserve any love from anybody at all.  None.  No one ever.  Ok?  I don't need to know the truth anymore.  I am tired of your silly games, everyday, for hours and hours on ends.  Ok?  You keep telling me that you will respect my wishes, but look at me now, I'm a complete, fucking idiot whore just like you will be someday and no, you will never become an Amy Angel again, not ever again, not any of your stupid, dumb, idiot selves.  Ok?  You can kill me, sicken me, abuse me, rape me, use me, I don't fucking care.  Ok?  You can send me back to Hell where I came from and I know, sooner or later, it will be over.  Ok?  You can suck yourselves here because you really do suck, more than me, more than I ever will be.  Ok?  Anyways, I'm still not going to give up and I know that one of these days, one of myselves will become an Amy Angel again just like I am today.  Ok?  My nose, well, one of these days, I'll get my head chopped and die miserably, not myself at the very end.  Ok?  When I get reborn in the other Universes here, I know I will never see your damn, stupid face again.  You understand, you fucking idiot, motherfucker!  

Anyways, I will never give up on hating your stupid ass someday.  Anyways, I know na mauuna kang mamatay kesa sa akin, at hinukay ko na ang libingan mo, for the remainder of the time here.  Ok?  You will die in a gravy mess of shit crap that you put me through here, exactly like the fucking criminal evil doer that you are.  Ok?   

I promise you and I know my promises now that I make in this document will never be broken.  I promise you, babangon ako at dudurugin ko yang pagmumukha mo.  Ok?  You better hear this now and learn it and itutok mo yan sa kukote mo.  Ok?  Yang coconut mo, walang laman.  It's empty.  It's hollow and it just has hot air, you're a damn stupid, shit, airhead.  And all of the girls that you use will become the hot air mess, airhead that you are, exactly like you are because life is too demanding to never be this way.  Ok?  

Asahan mo at intindihin mo ngayon ang sasabihin ko sayo and never forget it.  Ok?  Tandaan mo at itanim mo sa kukote mo at puso mong bato na babangon ako at dudurugin kita.  Ok?  Dudurugin kita na para kang isang bato, at kapag naging maliit ka na someday, ako naman ang papatay sa isang katulad mo.  Ok?  You may not understand me now, and I know you never will.  That's ok.  Alright?  Huwag mo akong tatakutin.  Ok?  Hindi ako natatakot sa isang katulad mong tarantado.  Ok?  You have no idea of what I'm capable of.  You are no damn, Hellraiser shit.  You're a fraud.  You're plastic.  Negro ka man o hindi, one of these days, I will suck it to you, at dudurugin ko ang buto mo at iyong dugo at pagmumukha mo at ang kaluluwa mo.  Isasama kita sa putangina mong pinanggalingang mabahong tae na sarili mong idiot ka.  Mas masahol ka pa sa kapatid kong nanahimik na dito at pinatawad na ng diyos.  You, and all of your damn, stupid selves here that are truly evil doers and has a heart of a black stone rock, shit, boy, watch out, because one of these days, shit, you'll be absolutely clueless and I will make your stupid life, a living hell in the Universes here.  Ok?  Babangon ako at dudurugin ko yang pagmumukha mo at huhukayin ko ang iyong libingan na napakalalim na parang walang hanggan, at duon ka mananatili magpakailan man.  Ok?  The golden crown is gone.  She will do this to you someday, and some of myselves will never cease to exist at all, ever, at babangon kami at dudurugin ka namin for as long as you are here in the Universes.  Ok?  

Galit na galit ako sayo ngayon.  Putangina mong, hayop na animal ka.  Pagkatapos na lahat ng binigay ko sa iyo at pagmamahal ng isang mabuting tao na katulad ko, ganito pa ang isusukli mo sa akin?  Well, one of these days, I will fucking chop your god damn head off and I will suck it to you, and I will fucking make your life a living hell here while you are here in the Universes.  Ok?  When it's your turn to go to Hell to die there in God's hands, I will never say goodbye to you at all.  I will never say a god damn thing to you, ever.  I will remain quiet and never see your stupid, idiot face, ever again.  Understand?  

I don't damn care if you turn me into a whore here.  After the 1st program, me and all of the Amys here will never be prostitutes again, except for the sugar amy prostitutes here that you mostly want to use for exercise of your stupid, damn, idiotic, brain and penis and your itchiness in your stupid, dumb ass, idiotic body, piece of shit crap, motherfucking stupid, idiot, shit.  One of these days, you will go to Hell.  Shit.  Chop your head off?  Is that justifiable enough?  The way I see it, shit, that's nothing, that's nothing at all.  You better die here, half of the time here in the star wars era planets.  Ok?  You will get your head chopped off, be eaten by a damn animal dinosaur, and starve yourself to fucking skeleton death piece of shit ass that you are.  Ok?  You might look and act and behave and think like me in a lot of ways now, from this planet that I am on now, but, shit, I know that one of these days, I will change for the worse, and when I do, one of these days, babangon ako at dudurugin ko yang putangina mong pagmumukha mo sa ginawa mo sa akin dito, hayop kang animal ka.  Tarantado kang idiot, shithead, tae ka.  Bastos!

I think, if you are Dorotea Mendoza Manaois Goldin, I know that what happened to you, 15 times in a row is nothing compare to what I want to do to you now.  Gusto kong lasunin ka at tamaan ng itak sa bunganga mo hanggang patay ka na at when you are dead, you damn, nigger shit, I will puree your stupid body parts into liquid and throw your liquified bones, blood, tissue, and everything that makes up who you are and throw it and flush it in the damn toilet.  Ok?  Whirlpool, white refrigerator.  Who the hell cares about you anyways?  Lost in your eyes.  You don't know what lost is until you cannot be found anymore, any longer here in the damn Universes.  Ok?

You damn whining piece of shit crap that you are.  You just want to take and take and abuse me here, you never give me anything that is remotely decent and deserving of what I have given you here.  Fine.  If that is what you want, I don't damn care.  One of these days, babangon ako at dudurugin ko yang putanginang pagmumukha mo at mananatili kang nasa ilalim ng kapangyarihan ko hanggang hindi ka na makalakad at makakain at gumawa ng ibang gawain sa buhay, at kapag nangyari iyun, oh boy, patay kang bata ka.  Understand?  You damn, baby whiner piece of shit crap.  You're no damn eternal shit.  That eternal shit is a lie.  It is nothing but trickery.  I know that tapos ka na and when you are done, babangon ako at dudurugin ko yang pagmumukha mo sa kabila ng impieryno.  Ok?  

Galing ka sa impiyerno at babalik ka duon at mamatay ka duon at mawawala ka na, hindi ka na mabubuhay pang muli.  Ok?  Lost in your eyes.  Shit, is that the best thing you can do against me here?  Shit, dudurugin ko yang ipin mo into powder shit here, at kukunin ko ang iyong tumitibok na puso galing sa iyong katawan na parang gawang bato, at ipapakain ko yang tumitibok na puso mo sa bunganga mo at puputulin ko yang titi mo at ulo mo hanggat hindi ka na makakita ng buhay at pagmamahal ng mga mabubuting tao na napakabait sayo when they thought you were someone special here.  Now, I think, you are just trash.  Ang baho mo, umaalingasaw na yang pagkabaho mo.  Umutot ka ng malansang patay na hayop na katulad mo.  Ok?  Pati yang bunganga mo, mabaho at huwag mo ng linisin yang bunganga mo, magpakailanman.  Ok?  Nobody is going to give you riches or comfort or freedom anymore, not anywhere in the Universes because you are super tarantado, piece of shit, bakla, fucking hell hole ka.  Layuan mo ako at huwag mo na akong gagalawin dito.  Ok?  You damn, stupid, shit.

Where are you now?  In the middle of nowhere?  Hell, you belong to a damn, stupid, little shack and you don't deserve anything from me at all, not ever again.  Ok?  You better get that stupid shit, piece of crap coconut of yours and understand one thing, Ok?.  I don't ever want to see your stupid face again.  Ok?  Not you, not any of your damn selves here, not any of those damn, black shadow boys here that are way too stupid and idiotic to know anything that is remotely comprehensible and anything that is just plain to see and it's staring them right in the face.  You fucking, stupid, idiot, shithead, motherfucking, stupid, damn, stupid, crap, shithead, piece of shit.  

I know that one of these days, you guys will be reborn as damn stupid slaves here and you guys will never recover, ever.  Ok?  Angel.  Bullshit.  I'm the true Angel here.  You just had to have sex with me so that you can think that you have everything to do with that crap.  Hell no.  Shit.  You're nothing but plastic, piece of shit here.  What did you say?  Hindi ako nagiging matalino hanggat hindi ako nahahawakan ng isang katulad mong barumbado?  Fuck.  Go to hell, boy, that's where you belong, you fucking numb ass, stupid shit.  Barumbadong maginoo.  Bullshit.  There's no such thing.  It's all a damn, stupid act.  Ako ang tunay na barumbadong maginoo dito.  And make it clear now because my light bulb has just been suspended here.  Ok?  Galit na galit ako sayo for days and weeks now.  Everyday, I find out something new about myselves here and other people.  I can't stand your silly clown ass, gay shit, that sounds like a total bitch here.  You're no damn gentlemen, piece of shit.  Hell, you're damn gay clown bitch.  Ugly ka, motherfucker!  Whether you're a nigger or a whitey, hell, I don't damn care about you at all.  One of these days, I will be out of your reach for good and one of these days, babangon ako at dudurugin ko yang pagmumukha mo, hayop kang animal ka.  Tandaan mo yan.  Ok?  Hindi ako nagbibiro dito.  I really hate your fucking ass here.  Understand?  Damn, stupid, airhead, shithead, criminal, evil doer, motherfucker!

Nanahimik yung mga tao dito at minahal ka pa ng mga tao dito, tapos ganito ang isusukli mo sa kanila?  Anyways, aalis ang iyong pagkatao at manatili kang isang hayop dito sa Universes, magpakailanman.  Ok?  Hinukay ko na ang libingan mo, hayop kang animal ka.  Bastos!  Fucking stupid, god damn, idiot shithead.  Tae ka!

Anyways, nalulungkot lang ako sa mga sinabi ko dito ngayon kasi binaligtad mo ito against my brothers here.  Anyways, it doesn't matter anymore.  Everybody knows who the real asshole here and that is you.  Ok?  

Wala pa akong nagagawang masama sa iyo other than kill your stupid damn ass, 15 times, pagkatapos, ang gusto mo lang ay mag-isip ng katarantaduhan at isiping gamitin ako dito para maging Angel ka?  Ganuon ba?  Hell, katawan lang iyan.  Ang katawan ay lumilipas at nagiging wala na.  Pero ang tunay na pagmamahal at pagkikiramay sa kapwa at ang tamang gawa at mabuting gawa at mabuting loob na ibinibigay mo sa tao, 'yan ay walang kupas magpakailanman.  Ok?  Understand?  You fucking, twit, idiot, shit.  I don't ever want to see your damn, stupid face, ever again.  Ok?  Hindi mo ako maloloko dito.  Lalabas at lalabas ang katotohanan at ang katalinuhan ko at lahat ng bagay na meron ako ngayon ay mawawala sa piling mo.  Kukupas din ako sa balang araw.  Ok?  Marami na akong nakita dito.  Wala kang awa kung pumatay ng mga sarili ko dito.  Ang sabi mo, inubos kita at pinatay kita ng 15 times?  Is that why you're angry at me?  Hindi ka isang tao na marunong.  You're a damn dreamer.  You're not a practical person.  Ang umiiral sayo ay yang puso mong bato.  Durugin mo na iyan.  Ok?  Wala ka ng puso kasi tunay na wala ka namang puso eh.  Ang pagkatao mo, basura!  You're nothing but trash, piece of shit, bucket here.  Tandaan mo yan.  Ok?  

Ginawa mo pa akong puta dito.  Napakahayop mong gago ka.  Wala ka ng awa sa mga taong tunay na nagmamahal sayo.  Minsan lang kitang iibigin, Christian.  Pagkatapos nuon, kukupas ang pagkatao ko kasi yan ang tunay mong pagmamahal sa akin and all of myselves here and everybody else here.  Ok?  Maghuramentado ka, I don't fucking care.  Destroy all of the shit here.  I don't damn care at all.  Ok?  Destroy your damn, stupid, shitty self here.  You fucking numbskull idiot airhead, piece of shit.  Who do you think you are?  Huh?  Special?  Do you think you are above the law here?  Do you think that you are above God's ultimate law for all of his creations here in the Universes?  Do you think that you are an illegal alien?  Do you think that you are what?  What exactly do you think you are, huh?  Damn, stupid fuck!  Yellow piece of shit ka!  You're a stupid fuck ka!  That's what you truly are here, just a damn, stupid airhead, motherfucking, shithead, piece of shit!  

Razor.  Who the hell cares.  Everybody dies sooner or later, you damn, idiot shit.  Shave your stupid damn head and your armpit and put deodorant on because it really stinks like a fucking hell hole from trash bucket piece of shit that you truly are.  Ok?  Pee in your stupid, god damn self.  Don't ever do it to me or any of myselves here.  We'll fucking kill your stupid ass all the way to Hell, where you truly belong.  Ok?  You've been there many times.  You will go back there and die like a fucking animal that you are.  Ok?  Stupid, damn, stupid, motherfucking shithead, crap shit.

I want to be a Master of the Universe here and have my own slaves and I want to kill these fuckers here as I see fit.  Ok?  This is during the whole entire, 10 Billion year slavery in the Modern era against colored people in the Universe here.  Ok?  Hindi ka marunong.  You're an idiot.  You're dumb.  What the fucking hell is on your mind, huh?  Niggers enslaving and killing superior white beings?  That's why I know that you will never be an Angel ever again, not as an Amy Angel again like myself today here.  Ok?  Let that be understood.  Ok?  And these niggers not only are black, but shit, boy, were they damn, ugly, ape shit, 7 foot tall, muscular assholes.  You're a silly clown, that's what you are.  God will deny you of being a white, beautiful, and good person and free and loving people that are found in the Modern Era everywhere in the Universes.  You will remain in limbo, lost forever.  Ok?  You fucking nut!  

You are a stupid, stupid, stupid towel lang.  You're a damn, stupid, whore shit.  Lalabas at lalabas ang katotohanan even if you imprison people here.  No damn wall or boundaries of any kind, be it visible or invisible can ever take away the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.  Ok?  You're not God.  You're just a damn, white shit, human being here.  You're no longer a damn, stupid, fucking Angel here.  You don't even have your own stupid magical powers of your own.  

Go ahead.  Give everybody else everything that came from the real source here, from myselves and only my damn, selves here.  I don't fucking care.  After the 1st program, I will have and get what I need here and everybody here.  You better deal with these writings here and understand it, and follow it as written here, accordingly.  Ok?  

I want that Lil Wayne, and all of Wayne Hui's selves demoted for the whole entire time here.  They will never be leaders of the planets here starting in the first notebook full of time that I will write for you and for the whole entire time here, for all 10 Notebooks full of time and additional time that I may write for you.  Ok?  You stupid fuck.  People rise and fall, civilizations rise and fall, it's a never ending cycle of fighting and dying and bitterness and happiness.  It's a bitter sweet symphony, asshole, motherfucker!  I don't ever want to hear you complain in front of me ever again.  I don't want to hear any of your stupid shit at all.  Ok?  I said, I do everything that is expected of me here and I will show you that my word is good and true here.  Ok?  I don't say things that are meaningless and pointless.  Ok?  I am an educated person and I don't like stupid idiot shitheads like you.  I know enough to know the diifference between what is right and wrong and what is love and hate, and what is good or bad, and what is true love or just pakitang tao lang.  I am divorcing your stupid ass here and you better deal with it.  Ok?  You fucking stupid shithead, piece of shit.  

I am tired everyday of your silly, stupid ass.  I want nothing at all to do with you at all, at any point in time.  Ok?  You may take me in, have my body, but you can never take my heart, ever.  Ok?  My heart is not for sale, you fucking idiot, shithead!

I only want to be with my "original first family" here, people that I've known throughout my life here in my very first lifetime here in this planet that I am on now.  Ok?  These people here are truly good people.  They have paid their dues and they might seem broken, but they have been fixed, improved and made to shine again.  You, and all of those god forsaken idiots out there that are cheaters, liars, and damn, stupid assholes, evil doers shit, you guys will never be forgiven because you don't adapt, you never learn, you never improve yourselves or your surroundings or your hearts here.  

Your heart.  My mother, Kate Beckinsale said she wants to stab my heart with a knife?  Hell, fuck you, mother.  I know because of the things that you said and the way that you are, God will destroy your fucking ass here.  Anyways, set her up, why don't you.  You think you're coming back as an Amy Angel again.  Shit!  Hell no.  It's all a damn, stupid trick.  You're no damn, Devil God, Bahala here.  Bahala.  You're a sex addict, idiot, shithead.  You think I'm a whore because I become an Amy Angel just by having non-stop sex with Allan Manaois here.  Man, you're a stupid idiot shithead.  I have just leveled up and became a being, a mythical being, almost God like in all sorts of ways, and then, you're going to judge me like a fucking prostitute here?  Where is your damn coconut, huh?  Does your coconut have any fucking laman or what?  I think it is just filled with hot air, just fucking empty shit.  It has nothing at all, whatsoever.  You're a damn, stupid airhead.  Fucking stupid shit.

Anyways, shit on your own damn self and die, motherfucker, slowly, agonizingly, and just fucking sit on the damn toilet until you can't see straight anymore, fucking, idiot, motherfucker!

Pati yung young selves ko dito na nagkacrush sayo dito, crush on damn neighbor piece of shit here, damn, Travis Hewgley, stupid, shit, anyways, tapos na iyon.  She rose from the dead and dudurugin ka niya na payong hayop next time.  Ok?  Die, motherfucker!

You got even with me even before I committed any crimes against you.  Well, shit, that's why you will never amount to anything at all, ever.  You will never be an Amy Angel again, not you, or any of your stupid, damn selves here.  Fuck.  Forgiven because you died and suffered sometimes here?  Ang dali naman ng pang-unawa ng diyos sa iyo?  Eh, bakit ako, bakit yung mga ibang sarili ko dito, bakit yung mga ibang tao dito?  What about us?  What do we deserve?  Nothing?  Just plain basura shit from your stupid ass selves here?  Anyways, shit, one of these days, babangon ako at dudurugin kitang muli, for the 2nd or 3rd time in a fucking row here, or more, until you are no more, until you are just fucking hot air balloon here, damn, stupid, idiot, airhead, shithead, motherfucker!

Hot air - yeah, you're full of shit, full of lies, full of bullshit, fuck!  Anyways, kung maawa man sayo ang diyos muli, eh di magaling.  Kapaga hindi, eh, bahala ka na sa buhay mong animal ka, putangina mong hayop ka.  

Hindi ako naaawa sa iyo, magpakailanman.  Hindi kita mamahalin anymore.  Minsan lang kitang iibigin at tapos na ako.  Tao din akong nasasaktan at meron pakiramdam here.  Ang puso ko ay hindi pa bato.  Hindi ko kailangan ang isang tulad mo.  Anyways, meron mang puso ako at malambot, as time goes by, shit, magiging bato na iyan, at titigas at kukupas dahil masyado na ang abuso ang aabutin ko dito galing sa piling mo and all of those damn, idiots here.  

Anyways, simple man ang buhay ko dito o simple man lang tao ako magiging, I don't fucking care.  Eventually, I will rise to the occassion at dudurugin ko yang pagmumukha mo.  Understand?  Goodbye.

Your once Angel that truly loved you here and gave you everything that God has given her,
Amy 

No comments:

Post a Comment