January 22, 2017
Dear Miss Amy Shadow Angel,
I wish for you to completely demote Christian Bale, the true, top, premiere leader of the planets here for now and all of his friends after one notebook full of time that I will write here. Ok?
I want Travis Hewgley from this planet that I am on now to be the new, true, top premiere leaders of the planets here starting in the 10 Notebooks full of time and additional time that I will write here. Ok? You will power up and give magical powers to Travis Hewgley only. Ok?
You will reduce all of the magical powers that you normally and usually give to Christian Bale and his friends here for the meantime once the 10 Notebooks full of time starts here. Ok? Reduce it by 75%. Ok? After the 1st Notebook full of time is over, you will no longer power up and give magical powers to Christian Bale and his friends here. Ok? Christian Bale is not the selves of Jhune Mendoza and Allan Manaois, my baby brother and my first cousin. Ok? You already know who I'm talking about here. Ok?
I wish for you to give all the magical powers that you possess to Travis Hewgley, the new, true, top, premiere leaders of the planets here and the other leaders of the planets here that I have listed down to be when Travis Hewgley becomes a leader of the planets here, the Travis Hewgley from this planet that I am on now, not Christian Bale and all of his friends. Ok?
I may cry like a baby here, but shit, this is what God wants me to do. Ok? This is utterly and purely suicidal type of life here. I thought I could escape this nonsense here, but shit, I'm back to where I started. I hate this shitty life of mine. I can't stand it at all. Anyways, I'm going to fucking have Christian Bale and all of his friends here killed permanently and never turned into starship cruisers at all, ever. Ok?
It is not fair at all. Anyways, I guess this will have to do. There's a lot of me anyways that will be Amy Angels someday. I'm not a complete, total loser naman. But, there's way too much of me that are total losers here.
This is like parting ways with my true love here. This is called, DIVORCE. Hehe. LOL. One of myselves will probably be an Amy Angel again someday. It is only a matter of time. I am going to find somebody else here, well, probably not here, maybe, some other Universes.
I can't believe this shitty program of God at all. Why do girls have to do this shit for their husbands or mates? This is really ridiculous. No one in the whole wide World or Universe does this for people. Why do I have to do it? Why?
Anyways, you can have your own realms and planets whenever you feel like having some. Ok? That way, you don't feel like you're doing this for nothing at all. Give your life some happiness. Ok? This might be the last time you will ever become an Amy Angel. Ok?
I want all of the selves of Devon Manly all the way to before, Jhune Mendoza and Allan Manaois and all of their other selves after that, to never be leaders of the planets here. Ok? Actually, I want Jhune Mendoza and all of Allan Manaois' selves and all of their selves after that to be leaders of the planets here. Ok?
I shouldn't have to do this at all. All of these guys did me wrong here and all of the Amys here and everybody else here. Anyways, I can't back out now. This is what I have to do now.
I don't want to do it all. But, we have to help these guys out. Ok? It is not fair at all. Why do these guys get all the goodies and everybody else are just human beings? It is so ridiculous. Anyways, I want that ACE VERGEL, the FILIPINO ACTOR, to die by true decapitation, one billion times per 1,000 lifetimes. Ok? I am not this stupid, ACE VERGEL, piece of shit crap. He is a man. I am a girl, a woman here. Ok? I am not a male Angel here. Ok? I am a female Angel here. Ok? This stupid, rapist, piece of shit, ACE VERGEL has to die like a damn animal. Ok?
Well, that is all I want done. Ok? Thank you very much for all your help. Ok?
Love from one of yourselves,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment