January 15, 2017
Dear Travis,
I wish for you to not kill permanently, Wayne Hui. Ok? I wish for you to "sicken" Wayne Hui the whole entire time here, starting in the 10 Notebooks full of time. Ok? I also wish for you to not kill permanently, Rick James and Arsenio Hall. Ok? I wish for you to "sicken" Rick James and Arsenio Hall the whole entire time here, starting in the 10 Notebooks full of time. Ok? The Amys are not Arsenio Hall. Ok? The Amys are not Rick James. Ok? Erica Durance are free absolutely, totally, and completely the whole entire time here. Ok?
I wish for you to not kill permanetly, one of the selves of John Malkovich and Stephen Dorf, and I wish for you to "sicken" John Malkovich and Stephen Dorf the whole entire time here starting in the 10 Notebooks full of time. Ok? John Malkovich and Stephen Dorf are not the Amys or Philip Manaois or Allan Manaois. Ok?
Wayne Hui, Rick James, Arsenio Hall, John Malkovich, and Stephen Dorf are all Christian Bale. Ok?
I wish for you to "sicken" Hugh Jackman the whole entire time here, starting in the 10 Notebooks full of time. Ok? Hugh Jackman is not the Amys or Allan Manaois or Philip Manaois. Ok?
I wish for you to "sicken" Richard Gere, and Richard Marx the whole entire time here, starting in the 10 Notebooks full of time. Ok? Richard Gere and Richard Marx are not the Amys or Allan Manaois or Philip Manaois. Ok?
You will have all of the selves of Gabriel, Mr. Ada Borstein, Michael, Daniel Kasaback, Allan Manaois, Christopher Nichols that is Allan Manaois, Peter Villanueva that is Allan Manaois, and Ethan Dale that is Allan Manaois, and Vivian Fernandez Asa, and Dorotea Mendoza Manaois Goldin, and Jennifer Garner, and and all of those non-black shadow boys that are leaders of the planets to be "equal" in numbers as the black shadow boys - leaders of the planets. Ok?
I or any of myselves will never be the service amys of these black shadow boys, ever, starting in the 10 Notebooks full of time. Ok? You will set free all of myselves that are Erica Durance, the battle dagger matches girls, the star wars era planets girls, and Isis, and all Goddess Amy Angels free and you will never have these girls become service amys for the black shadow boys, starting in the 10 Notebooks full of time. Ok? You will shoot in the head with a gunshot the girls that are written in this paragraph that were service amys. Ok? They will never become starship cruisers again. Ok?
This is what I am wishing for now. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment