Thursday, January 12, 2017

January 12, 2017

Dear Travis,

I wish for you to shoot in the head with a gunshot, the Persian boy that I met on the bus, the other day, the one I gave white chocolate truffles to, with 100 copies each day, from 5 years old to 60 years old, during this lifetime of his only, in this planet.  Ok?  Thank You.

I cannot be with the same person all the time.  I want one of my younger selves to become an Amy Angel again.  I'm sure you will not fail me on this.  Ok?  Thank you.  It's too late for you to come back.  Mr. Ada Borstein is not eternal.  God have brought you down to become a black person because you are very evil and you still haven't changed at all.  I hate you stupid ass.  Go to Hell and never come back, stupid idiot.  Goodbye.

Sincerely,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment