Tuesday, January 31, 2017

February 1, 2017

Dear Christian Bale,

Please stop controlling me here.  Ok?  I want you to free all of the people around the World, anywhere and everywhere in here, in the Universes, after the 1st program all the way to the end of time here.  Ok?  I want all of the people here after the 1st program to be absolutely, completely, and totally free, free of mind and body.  Ok?  Everybody will be able to get out of the house whenever they want.  Everybody will be able to do whatever they want at any point in time.  Ok?  You will order the people here in their heads, sparingly only, once in a while only when it is needed.  Ok?  Otherwise, everybody are free of mind and body.  Ok?

I know what you are trying to do to me.  It will never work.  Ok?  There's too many of you around and you are all relying on me to get the damn, magical powers that you need here.  Anyways, tricks or no tricks, I know that you will set me free when I am finally done here.  Ok?  

I wish to continue having the Amys, all types of Amys, whether they are myselves or not, from everywhere here in the Universes, one or two copies of each of the service amys that you and the other leaders of the planets here have had and turn them all into Amy Angels each.  Ok?  Make it 10 copies each, per type of service amys that you and the other leaders of the planets here have had.  Ok?  I wish to have my ORIGINAL self here that was born as a free modern human being as a blonde haired, blue eyed girl in POTSDAMER, BERLIN, GERMANY to be an Amy Angel too.  Ok?  Please have 10 copies of herselves to become Amy Angels too.  Ok?  And I wish for the other Amys here that were born free as modern human beings to become Amy Angels too.  Ok?  

I wish to have all Amy Angels to become leaders of the planets here all the way to the end.  Ok?  You will never take over their planets and realms and you will never demote them at any point in time, anymore.  Ok?  

Anyways, please stop all of these negativity against me and all of myselves here.  Ok?  I don't want to ever hear you say or anyone here to say that I am stupid and that I am worthless.  Ok?  Please leave me alone.  Ok?  Nobody likes your kind here.  You are all basura assholes.  Ok?  

Please have one of myselves and 14 more of myselves become Goddess Amy Angels and they will each, when they become the Devil God, Bahala themselves, smite Rihanna here also known as Dorotea Mendoza Manaois Goldin.  Ok?  Please have all of these 15 Amy Goddess Angels have the same type of star wars era planets and the same amount of battle dagger matches here each.  Ok?  Please have them all create one pyramid of any kind that they can create and other type of structures such as Castles, and other types of structures that they are and could do on their own.  Ok?  This is one planet per each one of these Amy Goddess Angels here.  Ok?  

I wish for my fourth self here, my 4th return here from the end to be Dorotea Mendoza Manaois Goldin.  Ok?  My 2nd return here is Erica Durance.  My 3rd return here is Stella Gong.  Ok?  

I wish for Erica Durance to be the first Amy Goddess Angel here.  Ok?  I wish for Erica Durance to be ISIS and the Devil God, Bahala will hug her in the Heavens after she has become the Devil God, Bahala and smited Rihanna here.  Ok?  

I wish for myselves yesterday and the day before to be service amys here, 25% of the time, only 25% of all service amys here for the leaders of the planets here, no more, no less.  Ok?  

I know you guys will do your best to use me here.  It is inevitable.  So, I want nothing from you anymore.  Ok?  I don't ever want to come back to any of yourselves here, ever again.  Ok?  You are not eternal, Christian Bale.  Ok?  You are a stupid, damn, fraud, plastic, piece of shit crap here only.  Ok?  That is all I know.  Ok?

I know my mother may think this is very extreme and it is very hurting, but I think this is for our own good, for all of myselves here.  You can never own me, ever again.  Ok?  Your touch is pointless, meaningless, just utter stupidity and plastic and fraudulent and just damn, stupidity of all types.  Ok?  You will never do it again.  Ok?  

I want to completely disappear and never hear or see or be with you or any of yourselves here, ever again.  Naiintindihan mo?  

Anyways, don't expect anything from me anymore.  I don't need your pity or the shit that you tell me here everyday because they are all and just utter lies, through and through.  Ok?  You have destroyed my life here and you just enslaved me here.  I don't ever want to see you or hear you or be with you ever again.  Ok?  

God should not take pity on you.  God should not give you any type of mercy, whatsoever.  You don't need it at all.  You are basura asshole here.  You are an idiot, stupid, dumb ass, motherfucker.  Naiintindihan mo?  

Anyways, I am done.  I also want you to reinstate the new little Amy Angels here to become Amy Angels again and become leaders of the planets here.  Ok?  

That is all I want.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment