Friday, January 20, 2017

January 20, 2017

Dear Miss Amy Shadow Angel,

I wish for you to completely demote CHRISTIAN BALE, the previous, true, top, premiere leaders of the planets here and all of his selves and all of his friends that are the black shadow boys that were the leaders of the planets here after a half of the time here.  Ok?  You will never give magical powers to these people that are written in the previous sentence.  Ok?  

I wish to appoint Travis Hewgley from this planet that I am on now, to be the next, true, top, premiere leaders of the planets here, after a half of the time here, after CHRISTIAN BALE and all of his selves and all of his friends that are the black shadow boys that are the leaders of the planets here previously, steps down.  Ok?  You will power up and give all the magical powers that TRAVIS HEWGLEY from this planet that I am on now, and he will become the next, true, top, premiere leaders of the planets here.  Ok?  

I want you to do what is written here in this computer, my notebooks, journals, and binders as written.  Ok?  

I want ERICA DURANCE, also known as Amy, one of my younger selves, and her lineage, which is ISIS, the first, architecht and engineer of the ancient EGYPTIAN pyramids in her very own planet, to be the first, AMY GODDESS ANGEL here.  She has all the most amount of star wars era planets and battle dagger matches here.  She is the only one like that.  Ok?  Please, never fail her at any point in time.  Ok?  She has been done great wrong and I want her to be the next ADA BORSTEIN because she deserves it.  Ok?  

Please, NEVER TURN MY LINEAGE HERE, from this GOLDEN KNIGHT MOTEL, that will become AMY ANGELS into AMY GODDESS ANGELS.  Ok?  Myselves here that are my lineage will never have too much star wars era planets, ever and we will not fight in the battle dagger matches, ever.  Only one or two of ourselves that are the copies of ourselves that became AMY ANGELS will fight in the battle dagger matches against ISIS.  Ok?  

I want CHRISTIAN BALE out of the picture for good, after a half of the time here.  Ok?  

This is what I want done.  Ok?  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment