Friday, January 20, 2017

January 20, 2017

Dear Travis Hewgley,

I wish that you will be the only true, top, premiere leader of the planet here in this Universe, after half of the time.  You are from this planet that I am on now.  Ok?  I want the one of yourself from the MONKEES music video, wearing a red, long sleeve shirt and black pants, the lead singer of the MONKEES music group.  Ok?  You will replace the previous, top, premiere, leader of the planets here that was CHRISTIAN BALE, who was one of yourselves but from a different planet.  I wish Miss Amy Shadow Angel will never follow my loud voice outburts and rampages here in this damn, stupid, building that is the GOLDEN KNIGHT MOTEL.  Ok?  I want Miss Amy Shadow Angel to completely demote CHRISTIAN BALE, altogether, and never power him up ever again, after a half of the time here.  Ok?  I'm not going to have CHRISTIAN BALE to be a leader of the planet here anymore.  This is a new development and a change from my previous documents.  Ok?  

CHRISTIAN BALE will no longer exist after a half of the time here, except for one million selves of his where TRAVIS HEWGLEY from this planet that I am on now will completely control this damn asshole piece of jerk, CHRISTIAN BALE, the previous top, premiere leaders of the planet here in this Universe.  Ok?  I want you to "sicken" this motherfucker, CHRISTIAN BALE, altogether.  Ok?  He has been controlling me here in this building, making me lose control and making loud outbursts of rampage and anger here, not wanting to step down from his stupid throne.  

CHRISTIAN BALE needs to step down for good.  Ok?  I want nothing to do with this stupid shithead ever.  I am tired of his stupid activities here, very dumb and very stupid.  He keeps saying that I am stupid, and then, cuts my head off to make me become intelligent.  I want you to chop this fucking shithead's head off that is CHRISTIAN BALE, previous, true, top, premiere leader of the planets here, by 10 billion times per 1,000 lifetimes.  Ok?  There is no one else that is named, CHRISTIAN BALE here but the BATMAN:  THE DARK KNIGHT crap o la, piece of shit.  OK?  Robin Padilla or any of Allan Manaois' selves are never CHRISTIAN BALE.  Ok?  Please, don't make this mistake at all in thinking that these 'TRICKERY' will amount to anything.  Ok?

I have made a decision to never come back to any of Mr. Ada Borstein's selves here, especially, CHRISTIAN BALE, or you, TRAVIS, or any of yourselves here that are ALLAN MANAOIS' selves, ever.  Ok?  You already know that God has demoted Mr. Ada Borstein and all of his selves after that by turning him into a black person.  Ok?  I don't care what this stupid, CHRISTIAN BALE thinks.  He is very stupid and very naive.  Ok?  He is very foolish.  

All of these activities here meant nothing.  The activities of what this CHRISTIAN BALE did will be completely under your control after a half of the time here, Travis Hewgley.  Ok?  I want this done as written here.  Ok?  I want nothing else than this now.  Ok?  

I am not going to stop until this god forsaken, piece of shithead, CHRISTIAN BALE is completely under your control, TRAVIS.  Ok?  He has fooled you in many ways.  I want this motherfucker, CHRISTIAN BALE to step down from his throne when the time is ready.  Ok? 

This document cannot be dismissed at all, no matter how many times this stupid, CHRISTIAN BALE wants now.  Ok?  I want this writing in this document done as written here.  Ok?  I want you to control all of the black shadow boys here, after a half of the time, especially, RICHARD GERE AND RICHARD MARX AND LOGAN FROM THE ROYAL PALMS HOTEL BUILDING, and all of these black shadow boys here.  Ok?  

I am appointing you to be the only, true, top, premiere leader of the planets here, after a half of the time here.  Ok?  Miss Amy Shadow Angel will give you all the magical powers that you need, exactly like what she has done for all of the leaders of the planets here.  Ok?  

THIS CHRISTIAN BALE AND ALL OF HIS FRIENDS HERE WILL BE DEMOTED COMPLETELY, AND NEVER HAVE ACCESS TO LEADERSHIP AND THE SERVICE AMYS FOR THE WHOLE ENTIRE TIME AFTER A HALF OF THE TIME HERE.  OK?

I am just tired of listening to this idiotic shithead, CHRISTIAN BALE now.  I want Miss Amy Shadow Angel to completely take out all of CHRISTIAN BALE and all of his selves' magical powers and never power them again after a half of the time here.  Ok?  

I want you to imprison this damn, shithead, CHRISTIAN BALE until the the end of time, all of his selves and all of his friends here that are the black shadow boys that were the leaders of the planets here.  Ok?  CHRISTIAN BALE must step down and all of his friends that are the black shadow boys here that were the leaders of the planets here after a half of the time here, as written down in this document.  Ok?  

This is what I want done for the entire time here.  Ok?  

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy        

No comments:

Post a Comment