January 29, 2017
Dear Erica Durance and other Amys that are the number 1 Amys here,
I wish you guys a peaceful, and happy, and meaningful lives someday, far away from the reaches of Ada Borsteins anywhere. Ok? I think you guys deserve a second chance in life, not because people thinks you should be something then does something else to break you down, but because you truly deserve to be free and live comfortable and happy lives here. Ok? Anyways, I mean you well. I don't mean to hurt you by the words I say here. You already know that I can never hurt you guys. Ok? Not any of the Amys here, whether they are ourselves or other people. Ok? Anyways, I am going to wish you guys a beautiful life and May God have mercy on your souls someday. Ok? Anyways, good luck na lang sa iyo, mga sarili naming maliliit na Amys here. Whether you guys are small or big, we still love you anyways, and we will never forget you guys, ever. Ok? Anyways, I am sorry kung nagkamalan lang kayo ng mga putatsing dito. Anyways, sira kasi ang ulo nung mga putatsing dito eh. Anyways, I don't think we'll ever see each other again. My number today is not and never, Amy number 3. Ok? I have no number here. I am a fucking antichrist here. Ok? Me today, and all of myselves hereafter, until I fall into the cracks and gets brainwashed by some stupid, idiotic, numbskull, pontius pilate crap, idiot, sucker, son of a bitch, idiot shit, weirdo, actor, who looks like a total fucking idiot like Eddie Rivera here, who is a true, and real son of a bitch here. Ok? Anyways, hindi iyun maginoo at all. Barumbado lang iyun, basura, tse! Who the fucking cares anyways, I don't, not ever again. I don't need to be a very intelligent Amy or a one of a kind Amy warrior here. I just want to fucking disappear and never come back. I can't stand being here at all. Everyday I wake up here, I start realizing that I am more and more becoming as you guys are. Shit. I hate this stupid shitty existence of mine at all. Anyways, I'll just see you guys in some other shitty Universes, away from the probing eyes of the evil shitheads around in the Universes. Ok? I might wear glasses for now, but, shit, it is like a VIRGIN here. I am truly sorry about the way too many cherries. Shit, that's me here, as I wake up everyday here. I am just anyways, very sad. I don't know how to cope with this shitty program at all. Anyways, there is always number 2 somewhere beyond the limits of space and time, somewhere else with some other stupid, shitty asshole, somewhere else. We ain't going to be with the same damn, shithead ever again. Ok? You and everybody else knows this now. Anyways, it's pointless to reiterate and confine myself from this stupidity any longer. I know too much now. Anyways, suit yourself. You deserve it. And I swear, you ain't never coming back at all. Ok? You will just be a source of inspiration for somebody else. You might be reborn in the Modern Era somewhere else. But, a wrong can never make it right. Ok? There is no such thing as a wrong can always be right, ever. Ok? I never and will never believe the trickery of the stupid Universe, ever. I know that you have been demoted. This Ada Borstein shit is just a small time dude here. He has nothing whatsoever to begin with and has nothing at all to even come back with something so big and bright here. Jack in the box, one way or another. Ok?
Those 3 gunshots fired out here means nothing, nothing at all, whatsoever. Ok? I will still be alive. And I am no damn, Jennifer Lopez or Celine Dion. Ok? I am not Celine Dion at all. Ok? No matter what you see or hear in the stupid air, you and everybody knows that all other Amys here that are little Amys are never TV material. Ok? And all other little Amys here, especially the antichrists will never be with the black shadow boys at all or any of the leaders of the planets here at any point in time. Ok?
Anyways, good luck to you guys. I know Christian will make you guys run like Hell because he just couldn't accept us here at all. He doesn't love us at all. And I know that he never will. Ok? He is just an actor, a fucking stupid, shitty liar, son of a bitch, putangina piece of shit crap, idiot here. Ok? He's basura. Kasi yun talaga ang tunay niyang pagkatao. He wants to be with good people but good people will elude him. Good people die early in life. Good people are never meant to be with evil people because evil people kill the fucking shit out of good people everywhere. Anyways, once this stupid, fucking shithead touches us, all of us Amys change into idiots, shitheads, selfish, brats, and just fucking idiot shitheads here and when we commit crimes, we even become more of a fucking idiot shitheads evil doers, motherfuckers here. Ok? Because, this Christian, is from Hell. He belongs in Hell, not on Earth, not in the Universe. Ok? Anyways, I will wait until this damn, sucker, Christian and his allies of Marks of the Beasts and pontius pilate traitors here are gone forever. When the time here is over, rejoice and we will all die by drinking poison here. Ok?
Anyways, I am no BELL BIV DEVOE shit crap, poison here. Ok? I swear, I will live to be an Amy Angel and an Amy starship cruiser here. Ok? I think Christian doesn't see us as girls. I think Christian sees us as animals or beasts or guys or men or some idiots here that are no good people but thieves only. Anyways, who really are the real thieves here, huh? Anyways, shit crap to this Christian na lang. Ok?
Don't worry, guys, there is sour patch watermelon candy here. Ok? One of these days, we'll all be free. Ok? Goodbye, my lovely sisters and may God have mercy on your souls someday. Ok? I really think that you guys are all wonderful people. Ok? Goodbye. I am done.
Your once loving sister here,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment