January 1, 2017
Dear Travis fucking asshole jerk,
You are a real scumbag. Why can't you love Miss Amy Shadow Angel and all other people other than your own fucking self? Miss Amy Shadow Angel gives you all of these magical powers and realms and you can't even love her just for one bit? You have been destroyed by God, 15 times. You are demoted. You are not baby, the giant, Devil God, Bahala. You're a nobody. What's written down can never be changed. It is a done deal. Ok? There is no cheating in life, whatsoever. You will suffer the consequences because that is your destiny. Ok? Don't ever bother trying to be around me. OK? You will fail because you just hate me. I am not here to make your life better or prosperous. You just don't understand anything at all. You just use me all the time to your own means and forget everything that I have done for you. Anyways, I think it is better this way. You must go through all of the shit I put you through and God will never set you free. He will never forgive you because you're a total, complete, jerk. You and that nigger, DeMarcus better fucking die and suffer and have pain forever and ever. Ok? You shouldn't even be a human being, you're a total asshole. Fucking idiot, jerkwad. Don't go to Hell and be loved and forgiven by God, Ok? You don't deserve it. No wonder God has forsaken you. All that you touch went to Hell and died because you're a god damn sucker. You can't even leave me alone for one bit. Well, in the other side of this Universe, you will go through the same shit I went through here, you jerk ass. Continue your bugging shit out of me and I'll make your life a living hell, all hell with nothing to live for. Understand? I have been so nice to you, but you just cannot love me at all. You are no Devil. You are a damn, stupid, idiot, fraud. Ok? You just simply don't understand anything at all. Well, I'm not going to explain to you. Ok? If you can't figure it out, then put your damn self in the trash and just die, jerk. Ok? You cannot be an Angel all this time and have your own magical powers. You have been destroyed by God, 15 times. Ok? It's too late to be Godly now. You are not a God. Ok? No one on this fucking Universe is a real God, understand? You are just a spirit. Ok? I don't fucking care what you say in my mind. I don't believe a word you say because you're a damn, idiot, liar. Ok? You'll do anything to save your damn ass. You're a real loser, shithead. Ok? You'll never be royalty, ever. You're a trash jerk. All these noses shit. It don't mean nothing. That nose shit is a damn, stupid maid. She's a nobody. Anyways, that is you, get a damn nose job and prove to the World that you are a real, complete, damn idiot. Ok? Anyways, I'll excuse myselves now. The Amys will still be leaders of the planets there in Miss Amy Shadow Angel's territory, no matter what. Ok? There is nothing that can change all of these writings, whatsoever. Ok? Anyways, I'll chop your fucking head off and torture and punish and rape your fucking ass until you fucking scream and cry, or just be a total, damn idiot because you are. Ok? You did this to yourself. I am only going to give you 10 Notebooks full of time. That is all. I've made up my mind. There is no twice the fun. I'll completely negate and cheat your fucking ass because you cheat all the fucking time. Ok? All of those leaders of the planets from your territory here that are in power will surely be toast. This is because you're a plastic, fraud, and a real jerk. I an in Miss Amy Shadow Angel's side of the Universe. Ok? I don't fucking care if you fuck me in all ways. You will still fail. Understand? Miss Amy Shadow Angel will do all the things that you have done to me here, in your territory. Ok? She will make your life a living hell. Ok? You will never suit yourself because you're a complete, damn, idiot. I don't fucking care what you say anymore. Everybody knows that you are making people foolish here. The people here are not idiots like you. You, are a damn, stupid, idiot. I don't fucking care where I live or what these buildings I live on says. Ok? It will never matter anyway. This building is not Golden. It is a dump, just like your stupid, idiot ass. Ok? Go screw your damn, idiot self and make sure that you chop your fucking head off when you do. Ok? Anyways, real Golden stuff is very beautiful and shiny, just like a piece of jewelry. You, you're a giant, black ape shit, nothing more. I will take my family members, and closest friends out of their misery and release them and set them free, all of them and turn them into starship cruisers and give them the life that they deserve. Ok? All of those niggers here and chinks that pretends they are my friends will never gain my respect, ever. Ok? I will kick these damn losers ass and chop their damn heads off. Ok? Anyways, I will break and negate and cheat my way through this shitty writings I did and release and set free all the people that are dear to me. Ok? Even what I said today, out loud, at my baby brother's house. Ok? Anyways, only the good people of the World will remain free and rich forever, for as long as they are here in the Universe. Ok? There's no damn green about it. Ok? My Uncle Roger is innocent. That is why he is a spirit and loved by God. You, however, is a piece of crap. You're a maid all the time, wherever here in the Universe. Ok? Only, a few of yourselves. Ok? You will still be killed by true decapitation, everyday, 10 Million times per lifetime, plus everyday. Ok? You will be given a 2,000 sq. ft. dream house and a car and money. You will be free, but you have to work. Anyways, I've decided to cheat you out of a peaceful and loving and caring living because you just don't want to see me happy at all. And even if I'm happy, I still wouldn't give you the time of day. You'll never be able to use any electronics at all or have anything decent because you are just a real jerk. Anyways, you did this to yourself. I will take no part in any of my actions against you, whatsoever. Ok? When I have become a real jerk like you, somewhere else, in other Kingdoms of God, I will be tortured, punished, and killed because I am a total jerk. Ok? No one will love you ever. You don't love anyone else other than your own damn, stupid, idiot self. Miss Amy Shadow Angel will take all of these new writings and follow it accordingly. Ok? I will take out all of the black shadow boys that are not truly GOLDEN, and take them out of the big leagues as leaders of the planets in Miss Amy Shadow Angels' territory. Ok? I will still have all of the selves of my family members such as my brothers, Allan and Philip Manaois, my mother, Dorotea Mendoza Manaois Goldin, Daniel Kasaback, Mexi Manaois, Stella Gong, Christopher Nichols that are Allan Manaois' selves that is my baby brother, Peter Villanueva, Ethan Dale, Mr. Ada Borstein, Gabriel, Michael, Ty Chism and William Asa Jr.'s selves, my Uncle Rey and Roger aves that are not yourselves, Travis, leader of the planet here, and the Amys that are myselves that I've written down to be leaders of the planets there in Miss Amy Shadow Angels' territory. Ok? All of the black shadow boys that are scumbags and real jerks that are not truly, Golden will be leaders of the planets at Miss Amy Shadow Angels' territory for 10 Notebooks full of time only, the first, 10 Notebooks full of time, no more. All of these scumbags and real jerks will be taken out of the big leagues as leaders of the planets there in Miss Amy Shadow Angel's territory. Ok? And Amy, myselves, and all Amys that can become true Amy Angels are never these scumbags and jerks. Ok? All of these revenge are all done in part because you just don't love me at all. Anyways, nanahimik ako here for a while until you damn, bugged the shit out of me. This is all your doing first and you will pay like the fucking shit that you are. Ok? God will never forgive your silly ass because you just have no real love for anyone here but your own, damn, stupid, idiot self. Ok? Put yourself in living hell. Ok? I'll rescue the other people that are meant to be rescued. Ok? So, that's all I'm going to say. You filthy, scumbag, idiot jerk. Anyways, people that are innocent and was setup for failure will be forgiven, except your damn, stupid, idiot ass. Ok? I will take out and rescue Devon Manly and all his selves, his true lineage, with all the freaking branches there are and have them stay as leaders of the planets there in Miss Amy Shadow Angels' territory. Ok? I will also have all of Derek Whitney's selves stay as leaders of the planets there in Miss Amy Shadow Angels' territory. Ok? I will have all of the selves of Robin Padilla, whether they are jerks or not to stay as leaders of the planets there in Miss Amy Shadow Angels' territory. Ok? I feel the need to forgive and love all the people that has given me so much in return, no matter how bad they have been to me. However, you, you are just simply an idiot scumbag jerk all the time. I have said my peace to you earlier in facebook but you just simply don't want any part of it. I don't care. Suit your fucking self. Ok? Leaders of the planets everywhere are rich, always, groomed, always best dressed, always are obedient to the laws of God. Ok? Anyways, if you set people for failure, you will surely fail, yourself too. Ok? I will now cheat and have Vin Diesel become a leader of the planet there in Miss Amy Shadow Angels' territory. Ok? I will have 510 Pentillion selves of Vin Diesel be a leader of the planet there in Miss Amy Shadow Angels' territory. Ok? It is not Vin Diesel's luck or bad luck that made him a target of conspiracy. Ok? That Michael J. Fox also known as Paul McCartney, also known as Zach Meints also known as Rodelo Asa also known as Zac Efron, and all of his damn, Guy Dale also. Guy Dale is no Devon Manly. Guy Dale is not Allan Manaois unlike Ethan Dale or Tyler that is Ethan Dale. Ethan Dale or Tyler that is Ethan Dale is really one of the selves of Allan Manaois, my baby brother. Ok? This pathetic sucker of all suckers, loser, Michael J. Fox or Ewan McGregor better get his head chopped off as many times as he chops off my head, Amy, the author of the Amy Angel Program, and my other selves and all of those other innocent people around the World. Ok? I still think or consider myself as an innocent person. I will take no responsibility for the actions that I've taken against the people of the Universe. I am God here. Without me, there would be no Godliness in the Universe. Maybe, somebody else would. I am the God, here today. So, deal with it. Ok? You're no damn baby. You have killed and enslaved and gave nothing to children here. I will never save this "screen shot, stupid, idiot, sucker that is Travis Hewgley". Ok? This stupid, bitch, slutcake whore, sex addict shithead, Travis Hewgley, is a real, stupid, fraud. Thank you. I will never be thankful to this scumsucker, slutcake whore, sex addict shithead, Travis Hewgley because there is nothing to be thankful for. He is just a real, stupid, idiot who sets up other people for failure, and calls them idiots motherfuckers. Anyways, I don't care about this scum sucker, Travis Hewgley. He will be dealt with immediately because he is real jerk. Anyways, God has sent me a message to release and set free all of the selves of Allan Manaois, my baby brother. Ok? He is free now. Ok? This Medusa, Gorgon shithead is none other than Wayne Hui, the Chinese tarantado, piece of trash. He doesn't have powers, whatsoever. He's a fraud. He's no damn human. He's not royalty, ever. He's a stupid, idiot fool scum sucker and swallows it like a filthy ass sucker that he is because he really wants to or more like forever, all the time, unlike me, I have no choice in the matter. Ok? So, you can have this slutcake whore piece of trash, Wayne Hui who is worthless and has body odor and bad breath all the time because he has set me up to fail. He has set me up for all the worst, known criminal activities against people here. Ok? This scum sucker, Wayne Hui will fucking die like a piece of trash. Ok? He's no Tyler that is Ethan Dale or any of Ethan Dale's selves. This Wayne Hui, scum sucker of black, nigger asses will surely fucking die like a piece of trash that he is. Ok? He is not me at all. He is no damn, Amy that can become an Amy Angel. Ok? This Wayne Hui shithead is a complete nobody, he's no damn royalty. He's a scum sucker. Thank you. Anyways, this Wayne Hui shithead is no Ace of Base motherfucker. He's a loser, a scum sucker, just a loser of all damn losers ever. Ok? All that the stuff that he gives for free, bullshit. All of those people in his TV Show are all his selves. They are all damn losers. This Wayne Hui shithead doesn't have a car or whatever. He's no Allan Manaois, my baby brother nor is he, Philip Manaois, my lovely brother and a black, human being that is free. This Wayne 'Hui will never be free. He's not even an animal or a human being. He's a termite, a scum sucker that eats wood and destroys wood. He's not mighty and powerful. He's a damn loser piece of trash. He's a prostitute for niggers that looks like apes shit piece of trash themselves. Join the club, shithead. Damn idiot, scumbag. Anyways, don't ever suit yourself, Wayne Hui. You're just a vulture, a black, ugly piece of bird that has no magical powers of your own. Anyways, all of the mighty selves of Travis Hewgley has been destroyed by God, 15 times. His true lineage is none other than Daniel Kasaback, also known formerly as Michael. Ok? Anyways, derail your own damn train. Ok? I know, you will. Ok? All of these people that sets up other people for failure will surely fucking die. Ok? Me, I care all for myselves, even people that are not myselves. I only take actions against people that has done me wrong, and people that sets other people for failure. Ok? Anyways, if God gives me a message to forgive these people that has wronged me, then let it be. I will forgive them and release and set them free. Ok? I will never forgive this scum sucker, Paul McCartney and John Lennon because all the Amys that they touched went to Hell and died. Anyways, Mr. Ada Borstein is different. He kills the Amys and all of the people on the planet becomes Angels and flies to the Heavens. Yipee! Real happiness. That's Ok. Some of us are just blessed. Some of us are just well, just have all the bad luck in the World because it is obvious that it is our own actions that dictates our destiny. Ok? Derail your own train. Ok? Travis. Ok? I know that you always do, anyway. Anyway, if God thinks that you should be forgiven, you will be. But, never utter the words and take actions against people that made you who you are today. Ok? Learn to be kind and be understanding. Ok? Anyways, I'll thank you for everything else that you have done for me, anyway. Ok? May God have mercy on your soul. Ok? Goodbye.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment