January 25, 2017
Dear my brother, Philip, and Travis Hewgley from this planet that I am on now, and Robert Pattinson, and Tyler from this planet that I am on now, and some other humans that were born on the planets as true, white, European people that are starship cruisers,
I wish for two million of yourselves each here that are listed in this document to be starship cruisers here for the whole entire time here. Ok? I wish for each one of yourselves here that are listed on this document to be with the Amys that are myselves as starship cruisers here that are from this building that I am on now, from Today only, from this planet that I am on now, to be your wives here as starship cruisers for the whole entire time here. Ok? All of myselves from today that will become starship cruisers are never GREEN. Ok? All of myselves from today, from this planet that I am on now will be normal people and after the 1st program, we and our husbands will never be obese or overweight and we will all live peaceful, and quiet, and normal lives here. Ok?
All of myselves that are starship cruisers that are listed to be with the people listed on this document here are beautiful people sometimes, pretty people sometimes, and normal, average people sometimes. All of us here that are listed on this document will always be white people, all the time, the whole entire time here, after the 1st program. Ok?
I will deny and void and null what that stupid, idiot, shithead BIFF from the BACK TO THE FUTURE movie said, and that he said that MAKE LIKE A TREE. Ok? I am only a service amy from today that are 4 copies of myselves only. Ok?
Like I said, I AM NEVER GREEN here, today. Ok? Anyways, I was green before this today, when I was born in this planet. But, today, all of myselves from this planet that I am on now will never be GREEN, ever again. Ok?
I wish for Robert Pattinson to be with Kristen Stewart sometimes as his wife, for about 10 copies of herselves only when they are starship cruisers here for the whole entire time here. Ok?
That is all I want now. Ok?
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment