Wednesday, January 18, 2017

January 18, 2017

Dear Allan, my baby brother,

I am truly sorry about your loss here.  I don't think you can become an Amy Angel again like myself here in this Universe, in this Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  You were Devon Manly, also known as Travis Hewgley, leader of the planets here.  Travis was one of Mr. Ada Borstein's selves.  Mr. Ada Borstein was the Archangel, Gabriel, a blonde haired, blue eyed Angel.  Mr. Ada Borstein was promoted by the Devil God, Bahala to be the only true, leader of all the Angels here in this Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses, partly because of ISIS, also known as Amy, one of myselves, Erica Durance's lineage of Amys.  ISIS became the first, Amy Goddess Angel here and the Devil God, Bahala hugged her in Heaven when she became a Goddess Angel.  She is the next Ada Borstein, in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  

Anyways, I don't think I can bring you back at all.  Christian Bale is a total idiot.  What makes he think that he can become an Amy Angel again like myself here today?  I don't know what's on that guy's mind?  It doesn't matter if you can turn the Amys into Amy Angels.  Ok?  That's only a one time thing.  Ok?  YOU ARE NOW THE SANDS OF TIME.  Ok?  You have been rewarded by God to be a leader of the planets here.  Ok?  That's your reward for your sacrifices in life, your sanity, and deaths, and your contribution to bring life in the Universe by turning the Amys into Amy Angels.  

Who cares if Travis cannot turn the Amys into Amy Angels and have the Amys never die in Hell.  That's because he doesn't love any of the Amys at all.  He never did and he never will.  Ok?  He did so much damage to everybody here and now, God will punish Christian Bale for being a total, evil doer here.  Ok?  Patrick Swayze is none other than Travis Hewgley.  Ok?  That's our Uncle Roger.  Our Uncle Rey is also one of Travis Hewgley's selves.  He was Keith Urban, Nicole Kidman's husband.  Anyways, those 2 green goddesses that Patrick Swayze's ghost saw in those 2 planets are none other than Christian Bale.  Ok?  It is no one else but the damn, evil doer shithead that ruined everybody's lives here in this Universe.  Ok?  No one else can take Christian Bale's role as a true evil doer here.  He has done so much damage to everybody for the longest time.  Ok?  He will pay the consequences because this is the GOLDEN RULE.  Ok?  If you're bad, you will die.  If you're good, you will ascend to Heaven and have higher intelligence.  Ok?  That's the way life is.  Ok?  There is nothing else other than this.  Ok?  No amount of sex that other people does to other people can take away all of these shitty activities that this stupid, dumb, idiot, shithead, Christian Bale did.  Ok?  I am telling you, I am never going to be the next Vivian Fernandez Asa.  OK?  At least, today.  Ok?  I don't want it.  Ok?  I'll let God choose one of myselves to become an Amy Angel again like the new little Amy Angels here in this Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  Ok?  

There is no such thing as always an eternal Ada Borstein or Amy Angel per turn of the freaking cycle of whenever the hell this is.  Ok?  There's always somebody new.  Ok?  There are lots of people out there that were once Amy Angels or Amys before.  One of them will be an Amy Angel with a very high intelligence again.  Ok?  

Anyways, Christian Bale cannot change his fate at all.  It is recorded in time.  God as the two Green Goddesses there in those 2 planets where Patrick Swayze's ghost appeared will definitely have Christian Bale's ass kicked in for being real bad.  Ok?  "Patrick", my stupid ass.  There is no trickery or cheating in life, whatsoever.  Life doesn't allow cheating or trickery of any kind, whatsoever.  People are responsible for their own actions in life.  Ok?  God will make you pay for all the shitty things you have put people if you are truly bad.  Ok?  Anyways, that's not you at all, none of yourselves.  Ok?  

Maybe, all of those people that did Erica Durance wrong will be reborn as service amys someday.  Who knows?  No one knows.  People are responsible for their own actions in life.  And there's only one culprit evil doer shithead motherfucker truly and that is Christian Bale here, this stupid, shithead, motherfucker, shithead that is invisible inside my body and has been pestering me this whole entire time and everybody else here in the Universe.  Ok?  This stupid bastard will die like a fucking hell hole that he is.  Thank God.  He deserves this shit.  I want him to go to Hell and live like a fucking animal and die like a fucking animal because he is an animal.  Hayop yung putang ina na 'yun.  Eh!  Stupid, dumb, shithead.  

Anyways, he is never going to wear a suit, ever again.  He can look amorous, and enticing, and cute, and handsome, and well dressed but that won't hide his true looks.  He is real ugly, deep inside and he is real ugly and a true, black bitch outside.  Ok?  He's stupid.  He's an idiot, scumbag.  

Anyways, I hope you are not too angry at me for saying these things against some of yourselves here, which everybody knows that all of those black shadow boys that are leaders of the planets don't see yourselves as their equals.  They see yourselves as an enemy.  They are jealous of you in every way.  Ok?  They have done you wrong so much and it is time for you to realize what is truly going on.  Ok?  You have delineated from them.  Ok?  He brought you down to his level by turning you into a pimp.  That pimp is Christopher Nichols, the husbands of the sugar amy prostitutes here.  Ok?  Before you become a Christopher Nichols, you are saved.  Ok?  Your soul is clean.  Ok?  You are not filthy and dirty like Christian Bale and those black shadow boys here that are leaders of the planets.  Ok?  You haven't committed so much crimes that much, other than yourselves as Devon Manly in whom everybody knows did Erica Durance so much wrong.  Ok?  You have paid so much here, Allan.  Ok?  You soul and spirit has o much crimes here.  Ok?  And you guys never will.  Ok?  You cannot kill human beings in ancient Egypt and the other ancient civilizations by true decapitation here.  Ok?  All starship cruisers will only kill human beings in ancient Egypt and other ancient civilizations by soft killings.  Ok?  Only the black shadow boys that are the true, leaders of the planets here will kill everybody else in ancient Egypt and other ancient civilizations by true decapitation.  Ok?

All of the other leaders of the planets will only kill the service amys by true decapitation, one time, every 40 years of age of the service amys only.  Ok?  

I refuse to make all of the other leaders of the planets here pay by true decapitation.  They don't need it.  Ok?  You guys are not going to die any longer anymore.  Ok?  Don't be afraid.  Ok?  This is your reward from God.  Ok?  It is Ok.  Everything will be alright.  Ok?  The service amys of the other leaders of the planets other than the true leaders of the planets here that are the black shadow boys will never be raped or have sex with their housemates for more than 3 hours a day, everyday.  Ok?  It is forbidden.  Ok?  I don't want it done, for the service amys to be raped and have sex with their housemates for more than 3 hours a day, everyday.  Ok?  Those service amys are never GREEN.  Ok?  

Those other leaders of the planets that are not the black shadow boys that are the true, leaders of the planets here did not start out as sex addicts.  Ok?  They will not have their memories intact after the 1st program.  Ok?  And none of them will start to be an evil doer at all.  Ok?  This is what I want and this will be done as written here.  Ok?

All of these evil doers, black shadow boys here that are the true, leaders of the planets will surely be reborn as service amys for the black, ugly, ape looking Masters of the Universe in other Universes, sooner or later.  Ok?  

I'm not afraid to write this down.  Shit.  I am doomed anyways.  Might as well write this down here so that everyone who can see me will know the whole truth and nothing but the truth.  Ok?  I am not wishing this shit to be done at all.  Ok?  This Christian Bale and all of these true, evil doers shithead, black shadow boys, true, leaders of the planets here will surely pay someday and they will all live like fucking animals and die like the fucking motherfucking animals that they are because they are all evil doers shithead, motherfucker animals, shithead, pieces of crap.  Ok?  They are dumb, idiot, shitheads.  Ok?  Stupid.  Stupid.  Stupid.  Very dumb and very stupid.  Ok?

Anyways, I have no pity for these suckers at all.  I feel no remorse for this god forsaken assholes and idiots here.  Ok?  I want to kick their fucking ass so much.  This is how much I hate those stupid assholes here.  This Christian Bale has tried to bring me down to his shitty level.  Well, it ain't going to work at all.  All I have to do is be reborn as a human being somewhere in the other Universes and die by true decapitation in ancient Egypt and other ancient civilizations and have my soul and spirit all cleared up right away again.  Ok?  I haven't committed too much crimes here.  And I don't consider ordering or wishing everybody to die by true decapitation or by soft killings here in this Universe as a true sin.  I am entitled to wish for this.  I am doing a real good favor for people here and God knows this.  Ok?  I know I will be absolved of all my crimes.  OK?  But, this shitty, Christian Bale and all of these black shadow boys here that are responsible for Erica Durance's sex life here will surely pay someday.  Ok?  

Anyways, I guess, I am wishing now for all male, leaders of the planets to die by true decapitation, one time only per one service amy kill only.  Ok?  That way, you guys will be absolved of your crimes here.  Ok?  I don't mind ordering this around or wishing for it.  I don't think it will affect me in any way, anyways.  Ok?  

Who else will improve people's lives here but the Amy Angels here that are the true, leaders of the planets here?  Anyways, I don't really care what people thinks, anyways.  I know enough.  I know my way around.  I know now what the true meaning of life is here in the Universe.  Ok?  

Today, I don't want to be an Amy Angel again, not ever.  I am fine just being a human being and be reborn as a human being or an animal or an insect somewhere in the Universe or other Universes.  Ok?  I don't care about that damn, Robin Padilla.  All he cares about is the next Ada Borstein, Erica Durance.  That's ok.  I truly feel sorry about Erica Durance.  People have different ways of life and thinking.  I'm not going to mess with people who doesn't want to be with me at all, ever.  Ok?  I don't want to be stuck to someone who doesn't love me or doesn't want me at all.  And Robin Padilla made that very clear.  Ok?  He always said, in all of his movies that he wants to be with Vina Morales or any of Vivian Fernandez Asa's selves.  Ok?  That's what he wants.  Ok?  We'll give it to him.  Ok?  No Amys or any other girls should be with him at all.  Ok?  We don't want him at all.  Ok?  We don't need anybody's sympathies or empathies or any types of likings or hatred for us here.  We are just fine being ourselves here.  Who cares if people thinks I'm a loser here.  Who cares?  It used to bother me, but now, I have a new change of mind.  I will find somebody else to be with.  I don't need people who doesn't want me at all, ever.  Ok?  There are lots of true, white, European guys out there who wants to be with myselves.  And we want them back as well with us.  OK?  Only good people of the World are meant for good girls like us, ever.  Ok?  We are not bad girls at all.  Even though we are vampires and killers in our planets as Amy Angels, that still doesn't make us evil doers like this pathetic Christian Bale idiot and all of those black shadow boys there that are the true, leaders of the planets here.  Killing people and drinking their blood or eating human flesh is not a true crime by Angels.  Ok?  Angels are entitled to do this.  They have a different mindset altogether.  Ok?  They are free people and are leaders of the planets here.  They have magical powers and they feel superior above everybody else that are human beings and animals.  Ok?  Anyways, they have their own planets and they build their own planets as well.  Why wouldn't you think you are far superior than everybody else here, if you do these things?  Anyways, who cares anymore.  I know that I can be an Amy Angel here and thanks to you, my baby brother, with your touch, the Amys here, any Amys can become an Amy Angel here and become leaders of the planets.  Ok?

Travis hated us.  The black shadow boys here were so prejudice against the Amy Angels and yourselves, Allan that they did us too much wrong.  Ok?  And they did everybody wrong here and brought everybody down to their shitty level.  Ok?  Anyways, nobody really cares.  Everybody knows now who will truly pay someday for all of these shitty activities here.  Hehe.  LOL.  I wish all of these black shadow boys that are true, evil doers here will go to Hell and never come back.  These fuckers are just so annoying and very irritating.  

Robin Padilla isn't going to pay, at least not too much, not like these black shadow boys here that are the true, evil doers here.  Anyone who forces anyone into doing things that are evil will surely pay the consequences, and only the gravity of the situation will result in payment.  Ok?  The real crime and the real culprit of all these activities are still Christian Bale and all of these black shadow boys here that are the true, leaders of the planets here.  OK?  These kinds of things cannot be changed at all, no matter what you do.  Ok?  You have to pay like a motherfucking animal in Hell to be absolved of your crimes and an eye for an eye, sort of thing.  Ok?  Let this be known.  Ok?  

Anyways, don't worry about a thing.  Ok?  Everything here is explained and it all makes real good sense.  Ok?  Take your reward and move on and live your life the way you want it.  Ok?  Your life is yours.  Ok?  It is no one else's.  Ok?  And if you cannot control the way you die, it is Ok.  Eventually, you will be free someday and things will work out just fine.  Ok?  I know this is so.  Ok?  And you know that this is so.  Ok?  It makes real good sense.  Ok?  

This Wayne Hui shithead better die like a fucking animal that he is during the time that I've written down here.  Ok?  He better or shit, those other leaders of the planets will and must kill him anyways, all of Wayne Hui's selves.  Ok?  I want it done and this will be done as written here.  Ok?  

I want one of Christian Bale's selves to be itching all the time, every single minute, every single hour, every single day, everyday, for the whole entire time here until the end of time.  Ok?  Let this be Lil Wayne, the rapper/singer.  Ok?  I want this god forsaken, motherfucker to live like an animal in Hell.  Ok?  I want this Lil Wayne shithead to be "sicken" the whole entire time here until the end of time, every single minute, every single hour, everyday, for the rest of this stupid, idiot life.  Ok?  I want it done and it will be done as written here.  Ok?  And I want Bradley Cooper to die permanently and be killed by true decapitation, all of his selves here in this Universe after a half of the time here in this Universe.  Ok?  

Bradley Cooper is not Brad Pitt, ever.  Ok?  Bradley Cooper is not Peter Villanueva at all.  Ok?  Bradley Cooper is that actor on, TV that is one of Travis Hewgley's selves from another planet, somewhere here in the stupid, Universe.  Ok?  

There is no cheating in life, whatsoever.  Ok?  If you cheat at any point in time, God will cheat you out miserably too and make your life a living Hell whenever he wants.  Ok?  

I am not any of these stupid, black shadow boys' wives, ever, none of the Amys that are myselves.  Ok?  I don't want him around me at all.  Ok?  We don't want him around at all.  Ok?  If people say NO, this means, NO.  And it better be understood as NO.  Ok?  I don't want people going around and cheating people and forcing people what they don't want to do.  Ok?  

All of these wishes here are for people's own good.  Ok?  People must pay for all of the things that they have everyday.  Ok?  After the 1st program, everybody are free most of the time.  Ok?  

Today, I am never GREEN.  Ok?  This damn computer and the damn Angel that makes this computer work better be GREEN someday.  Shit.  He better pay up, damn, stupid, bitch!

Anyways, don't worry about a thing, Allan.  Ok?  You will be alright.  OK?  I truly appreciate all of the wings that you have given me.  You are truly heaven sent.  I wish you happiness, and best of everything in life, for all time, for the rest of your whole entire life here in the Universe, and other Universes.  Ok?  You are truly appreciated in all ways by a lot of people here.  Ok?  Everybody here loves you a lot, Allan.  Ok?  You are a good guy.  You have changed so much from being Devon Manly.  Devon Manly is an evil doer, piece of shithead.  Anyways, it's ok naman na ikaw.  Ok?  You'll be alright.  Ok?  

Anyways, I wish for Christian Bale and Travis Hewgley to change Robin Anderson as my husband, soon into Vincent, also known as Allan Manaois, my classmate at Portland State University when I was 19 years old to 23 years old.  Ok?  I don't want Robin Padilla anymore.  Ok?  Robin Padilla doesn't want me.  Ethan never liked me.  Tyler never wanted me at all.  I kept giving Tyler all of these gifts, but it all went down the drain.  One of those selves of mine became Erica Durance.  I think it's either one of them or before that.  Oh well, shit.  Shit happens anyways.  
 
I'm going to stop forcing myself to Ethan Dale or Peter Villanueva or Christopher Nichols that are yourselves too, Allan.  Ok?  Those guys just don't want me at all.  Ok?  They only want me as their service amys or sugar amy prostitutes.  Well, I don't really care at all.  I've seen enough on TV and I already know who the real Angels are anyways.  

And I and everybody knows that it's only you, Allan, are the true Angels here, you are truly, heaven sent.  Ok?

Christian Bale wants me to be with Robin Padilla.  Heck no.  I don't want him anymore.  Robin doesn't want me at all.  Ok?  I'm not going to be with Robin anymore at all.  I want Vincent, one of yourselves from this planet that I am on now, Allan, as my new husband for life.  Ok?  Anyways, this is my end self here only.  All of my other selves are written down to be with other people.  Ok?  I can't do anything here right now.  I am just waiting for this stupid, shithead, motherfucker, Christian Bale and Travis Hewgley to get me out of this damn building soon.  I can't stand living here.  I am itching here, everyday.  I look like a complete, total fool here.  I look like I have a disease or sickness or something.  I don't ever want to itch anymore at all.  Ok?  

Everything is written down here now.  This will better be done as written.  Ok?  I am just so tired of these black shadow boys' crap all the time.  I want out now.  Ok?  

After the 1st program, everybody are free.  Everybody are able to do whatever they want.  Everybody can go outside of the house whenever they want.  Ok?  There is no more imprisonment that this stupid, Christian Bale issued here.  Ok?  Enough is enough.  Ok?  People will live normal lives after this stupid, shitty 1st program here.  Ok?  I think there are two of these 1st program sometime in the future.  Ok?  That is it only.  Ok?  

Anyways, sorry about your life here for a while.  Pretty soon, you will be released and set free completely, totally, and absolutely.  Ok?  You will be free for the whole entire time here.  Ok?  You will no longer suffer and lose your sanity inside the hell hole existence of the houses that you're going to live in.  Ok?  This document cannot be dismissed at all at any point in time.  Ok?  

Christian Bale and Travis Hewgley will release and set free everybody else that they are punishing here.  Ok?  This is immediately.  There is no need for anyone to be punished and tortured or killed at all unnecessarily.  Ok?  This better be done as written here.  Ok?  

I don't want to feel pity or have anymore crushes on any of Robin Padilla's selves here or any of Tyler's selves here or any of Ethan Dale's selves here or any of Christopher Nichols' selves here.  I know too much now.  I don't want any of these guys at all.  Ok?  I don't want to be with them at all.  Ok?  I don't want any of the Amys that are myselves to be with these guys at all at any point in time here.  Ok?  The only time that these guys will be with me is when I am their service amys or sugar amy prostitutes here only.  Ok?  I don't want to be these guys' girlfriends or wives or family members at all at any point in time.  Ok?  I don't want to see them around me at all.  Ok?  I don't want any of myselves that are Amy starship cruisers to be with these guys at all at any point in time.  Ok?  We don't need them around or we really don't want to be with them at all.  Ok?  These guys have different ways of life and they have different ways of thinking.  They want nothing to do with myselves here.  Myselves here are small people only.  Because this is what the leaders of the planets want.  After the 1st program, the leaders of the planets here better give everybody here in the planets that is written down for everybody.  Ok?  

I have no love for people who only wants to be big or famous or rich all the time.  I could care less about these people.  I only like to watch movies and anything on TV and listen to music and practice singing using a Karaoke machine.  I have other kinds of outlet in life to make me happy.  I don't need too much complications in my life.  I don't want it.  I am fine being just me here.  Ok?  Some people cannot live without being famous or being rich or being leaders of the planets.  Not me.  Not any of myselves.  We will take what we can get.  Anyways, it is ourselves that were the true creationists here, anyways.  Why wouldn't be given anything that we need and want?  Only fools and people that hates us so much that don't want to give us anything.  Anyways, after the 1st program, everybody's going to be equal everywhere.  This better be.  I want nothing else than this.  Ok?  We have suffered here so much already.  I want a change of life for me and all of myselves and for all of those other people here that cannot help themselves.  Ok?  All of those greedy motherfuckers out there, watch out, boy, I'll fucking kill your stupid ass someday, I mean it, you damn, nasty bastards.  

I hate those stupid, BLACK QUEENIE RULERS.  Damn, stupid idiots.  What?  They said, I want everything nice?  Damn you, stupid, idiots.  Why should you have everything nice when none of myselves here for a while can't have these things that you have, huh?  All of myselves here that are Amy starship cruisers will kill these silly, stupid, idiots, shitheads, greedy, stupid, idiots, BLACK QUEENIE RULERS in ancient Egypt and other ancient civilizations and we will have these stupid idiots as our slaves too during the 10 Billion year slavery as well.  And no, there is no damn seven anymore.  Ok?  These stupid idiots aren't going to get even with us anymore.  Ok?  These stupid, damn idiots have more money and more stuff than any of myselves here during this stupid, shitty, 1st program.  

Anyways, dirty money?  What?  Christian?  You don't want to give the Amys that are myselves, money?  Who made you to be God here?  Huh?  Without the Amys that are myselves here, hell, you better be fucking crazy and live like a fucking hell hole animal because you should've been and those other Angels from the beginning of time will sure do you in.  Ok?  Damn, stupid, idiot, motherfucking, hell hole animal, piece of shit.  And don't call me amateur, ever.  I have every right to complain and kick your stupid, damn, stupid shitty ass here.  

Anyways, who cares about your damn, 'GOODY TWO SHOE' shit kind of forcing peopel to behave here.  You're not a good person, not ever.  Fucking stupid, shithead, motherfucker.  No one is going to believe any of your stupid damn, thinking at all, ever.  Ok?  You are a complete, stupid, moron, idiot.  Ok?  Admit it.  You are.  Ok?  Stop pretending you know more than me.  Ok?  

Anyways, I know enough just to survive here, everyday.  Who cares of what you say, anymore, Christian.  Ok?  Go to damn Hell, you damn, stupid, animal shit.  And don't ever come back, asshole, piece of stupid, shit, crap.

Today, and for all of myselves here will never be with you at all, except for the service amys and the sugar amy prostitutes here.  None of the leaders of the planets are going to have sex with the service amys like the service amys are prostitutes, ever.  Ok?  We are not going to be fucked in the ass or or be fucked anywhere inside the house, other than the bedroom.  Ok?  We are will only have sex, only one kind of position, missionary position.  That is it only.  Ok?  No other positions than that.  Ok?  I want everything that is written here to be done as written.  Ok?  

None of the service amys or the sugar amy prostitutes will give oral sex to anyone at any point in time at all here.  Ok?  

Christian Bale, true, leader of the planet here will have Wayne Hui as one of his selves to have oral sex with a man and he will drink his stupid cum or semen as many times as Christian Bale ordered the men who had sex with Erica Durance to drink these stupid men's cum or semen.  Ok?  I want this done now.  Ok?  There's no cheating here.  Ok?  I want one of the selves of Christian Bale to be a woman and he as a she will fuck every boy here in the planets, everywhere here, in the Universe like a stupid damn prostitute and he as a she will be fucked in the ass all the time, and he as a she will be fucked by men here by different positions of sex, exactly like what he had done to Erica Durance here.  Ok?  I want this done and I want it done now.  Ok?  Wayne Hui is never the Amys that are myselves or any of Allan Manaois' selves or any other people here other than Christian Bale, himself.  OK?  I want this Tarantado shithead to be done for as written here.  Ok?  I will make your life a living hell, Christian, you fucking piece of shit.  What is written here better be done here the whole entire time here in this stupid, Universe, until the end of time.  Ok?  And no, I am not going to come back as Vivian Fernandez Asa or Stella Gong, ever.  Ok?  I want to get even with this stupid, hell hole, shithead, Christian Bale here.  Ok?  You better do this shit that is written here.  Ok?  

And yes, Christian Bale, you are still not out of the woods.  You have to still pay back all of the other crimes that you have done against everybody here.  Ok?  You will pay and this is recorded in time already.  Ok?  This is your destiny.  Ok?  Go to damn Hell and live like a fucking animal because that's what you truly are, a stupid, damn, shithead, ugly, piece of animal shit.  Ok?

I am so angry at you now.  Anyways, the hell with you.  Heck, I am never going to Hell with you at all, none of myselves here.  Ok?  Go to Hell all by yourself, damn, stupid, shithead.  

I am done.  I don't want Robin Padilla anymore, not ever again.  Ok?  Take me out of his house.  Ok?  I don't want him anymore.  Ok?  Put Vincent also known as Allan Manaois, my classmate from Portland State University as my husband here for the whole entire time, only for the end self of mine because that's what you really want.  I don't want Robin Padilla anymore.  Ok?  You are not going to make me be with Robin Padilla at any point in time at all, unless otherwise written here already for a few of myselves here.  Ok?  

I don't ever want to be with Robert Pattinson too or any of Ethan Dale's selves at any point in time at all.  Ok?  

Christian Bale as Wayne Hui better be a woman soon and you better be a virgin for each time that you have a husband per lifetime.  Ok?  NO BOYFRIENDS.  You will only have a husband, one husband per lifetime only.  Ok?  

Even Keanu Reeves was unhappy from what happened to Erica here.  Anyways, it's over now.  Erica will be alright now.  She and her lineage of Amys will live peaceful lives here now.  Ok?  And none of this is a lie, ever.  Ok?  It better be improved as written here.  Ok?  

That is all.  I am done.  Goodbye.

Sincerely,
Amy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment