January 24, 2017
Dear Tyler, Robert Pattinson, Robin Padilla, Mark,
I've just watched some things on youtube and it just made me think of a lot of things. Anyways, si Erica Durance, eh, tunay iyun na totoong bituin. Napakagaling niya. Myself, as Robin's wife, eh, kulang iyun. Hindi siya masyadong magaling sa pagiging actress. Anyways, I think it's alright, naman. I don't need to die or be green just to be great in everything that everybody else can compare me to. Hindi naman yun ang hanap ko sa buhay. I just want to be left alone and live a private, normal, and peaceful life. Hindi ko naman inaasahan na maging Amy Angel ako talaga. I did not know what I was getting into at all. I just wrote shit down because the voice in my head told me some things. And then, I went from there, not knowing if what I wrote will really come true. I wanted to commit suicide and turned the computer games and video games into star wars era planets. Because, I didn't know if and how long I was going to live further if I am still going to be stuck here and be a slave and a prostitute for the longest time.
Anyways, some people want the stars. They want to reach to the stars. I was like that too, for a while. But, now, I don't want it at all. It may seem very interesting to be with a leader of the planet, but I know I will live in pure hell while I am with him. So, now, I have wished to stop it by halfway through, and be with somebody else. I just want peace of mind now.
I care for nothing else now. Sabi nila, ako raw ay bituing walang ningning. And Sharon Cuneta and those actors in the Philippines were laughing the whole entire time against me when an imposter sang the song, ANG BITUING WALANG NINGNING. Who cares about that stupid, moron, idiot, Elizabeth Taylor bullshit crap, Sharon Cuneta bitch whore shit. Elizabeth Taylor, my ass. She's a complete, fucking moron, idiot, shit, who doesn't know how to do things and can't even survive a day without hand me downs.
A lot of people still don't understand what I have done here. They all still think I'm a complete loser here. Who cares. They're tulog, piece of shit, crap. Damn idiots.
Anyways, I just want to tell you that I am glad that I have met you once before, and now, I am going to be with you, for the remainder of the time, after a half of the time. Ok? I don't know if it's ok for me to be with 4 people, one thing at a time. I think, it's ok, naman. I just don't want to be with anybody else at all. Ok? All 4 of you are one and the same person, naman.
Hindi naman ako magbabago ng katakot takot and be a stupid, idiot because the voice in my head said that subok na subok na niya daw ako kapag naging whore daw ako, ako ay nagiging idiot and whorish like. Anyways, I want nothing else from this voice in my head, other than the writings I have written down here.
We are all free, absolutely, completely, totally, and free of mind and body, almost all of the time in the distant future, naman. Anyways, it's all written down here now.
Aanuhin mo naman ang mga bituin kung wala namang tunay na pagmamahal? Anyways, maybe, it's only me that wants to be with you guys, but, you guys won't know the difference at all, when we're already there during those days that we're going to be together, someday.
I was cheated here from the time I wanted to be with somebody else that was a white, European man. Anyways, I don't ever want to be cheated again. The realms, my services, my life, and everything that I've done here should never be turned into cheating at all. I do what is expected of me, all the time. I never get tired of working, of doing shitty things for people, everywhere.
I am just very saddened about what happened to our lives here. People just wants to do us wrong and make fun of us and ridicule us and laugh at us because we have been losers here for the longest time.
Anyways, after the 1st program, our lives will be much better, way better. Ok? Everybody will live in peace and no more crimes on the planets. We, the starship cruisers only need to fight in the star wars era planets. Ok? I know that you might think that I'm a complete loser here because the voice in my head said my original self cannot die at all, all the way to the end of time. I cannot fight in the star wars era planets. I am just a regular person here. Ok? Anyways, I have enough of myselves that are stars and leaders of the planets anyways. It's not too much of a losing streak.
I want nothing to do with the black shadow boys at all. I only want to be with the 4 of you guys as my husbands here, when we are starship cruisers, after half of the time here. Ok?
I want to be left alone and my wishes respected and done as written here. Ok? I have seen too much on TV, and youtube, and in the streets to know what I want now. Ok?
Anyways, some people just don't want to be with me at all. That's ok. I'm just going to choose which people I want to be with and call it a day, only. Ok?
Anyways, I don't know what kind of plot this is, but it's not going to work. Ok? Lumubog ka na. Hindi ka na magiging Amy Angel, ever again. Ok? Anyways, I don't want to be with that stupid, Christian Bale anymore. I wish, I am done with him after the first, 10 Notebooks full of time, if I can change things around. I don't ever want to see him with me, ever again. Tapos.
I care nothing for that stupid, Christian Bale or any of the damn, black shadow boys here.
I appreciate my brothers in whom has given me, wings to fly and has led me to freedom for now.
Christian Bale kept complaining about doing shit for me. He never sees me complain about doing shit for him at all. People in the streets say Christian Bale spoils me like a Princess. Heck, that's not he wanted in the first place. I'm the one who wanted that and forced him to do shit for me. He really doesn't want to see me fly. So, I don't want to be with him at all, ever. I'm changing things now. After the first, 10 Notebooks full of time, I don't want to be with Christian Bale anymore, at all, ever after that. Ok? I don't want anything to do with him at all or anybody else at all. Ok?
I only want to be with Mark, Robin Padilla that will become my husband here in this planet that I am on now, Robert Pattinson from one of the Twilight movies, and Tyler here from this planet that I am on now, one of yourselves each only. Ok? Your other selves will be with myselves that were your wives here during the 1st program or after the 1st program as written down, already. Ok?
One of myselves, I'm sure will become an Amy Angel, again, someday. This, I know for sure. Only one, always, at a time.
People just take the delight in making me look foolish and bad. Who cares about those idiots. They're dumb.
Anyways, I'm gonna do what is expected of me and call it a day, after that. Ok?
Anyways, I am just going to tell you that I will try my best to be a good person mate for you, while we are here in the Universe. Ok? If we ever meet again someday, well, it will be a happy day for the both of us. Ok?
We're going to live a private, and happy, and peaceful life here pretty soon. Ok? We're always going to be white people. Ok? Sometimes, we are very beautiful people, sometimes, we're pretty, sometimes, we are normal looking people. Ok?
Anyways, everything will be alright, afterwards. Ok?
I want my brothers, Philip and Allan and my mom, Dorotea Mendoza Manaois Goldin and my father, and my step-father, and Stella and Mexi and Daniel and Sergey to be part of our family, sometimes. Ok? We will be happy people pretty soon. Ok?
That is just the way life is here. Hopefully, you guys will be reborn as free human beings during the modern era and live peacefully, with comfort, and riches, and good, delicious food to eat, and be happy. Ok?
You guys will be alright. Ok?
Nevermind what these stupid youtube videos here that says a lot of things. What I've written down here will be done as written and nothing else. Ok?
Anyways, I will go now. I just wanted to make these wishes for me and us for the remainder of the time here. Ok? Goodbye.
Your loving wife,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment