January 23, 2017
Dear Tyler also known as Ethan Dale,
I don't know your last name, yet. I'll just call you, Tyler Anderson. Ok? I think this is the only name that fits you guys for now. Ok? Anyways, I don't think you like me at all. You probably hate me, anyways. I've heard of things in the air and it just doesn't seem right at all. Anyways, whatever. I can't find a decent person anywhere here to be with. Some guys at the bus don't want me at all. When I find someone at the streets, and they smile at me, some other girls sit right next to them at the bus, wearing green. Anyways, I am green naman. I have been green here for the longest time.
I have given you 3 kinds of gifts already, but nothing. I know you have a girlfriend now. I'm going to stop bothering you now. Ok?
I don't like writing shit down and forcing myself or myselves on guys that don't want me. But, I can't find anybody here at all. I don't know what to do anymore. So, I guess, I'll just wish that today, 2 copies of myselves will be your wives for the whole entire time here when we are starship cruisers. Ok? There's a lot of yourselves that will be leaders of the planets, anyways. I think that's what you really want. Some people don't like being starship cruisers. This document cannot be dismissed at all for how many stupid times. Ok? This document must be done. Ok?
I want this document done. Ok? No one is going to know who these people are. Anyways, you are free, 50% of the time to look for other wives. Ok? There's only 2 of myselves that I want to be with you. Ok?
Anyways, it's alright. Everything's going to be alright. I'll see you later. Goodbye.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment