January 16, 2017
Dear Travis/Christian Bale/Black Shadow Boys,
You know you can't get away with the shit that you're pull me through. It's too late for you to turn around. The time has been too long and it has been too much and things are never going to be the same, ever again. Ok? You will, I know that all of you are pre-destined to be suckers someday, you damn, stupid bitches. Anyways, keep fucking me and chopping my heads off and enslaving the shit out of me. It is required anyways. I opted for half of the time, but you just couldn't get your damn hands off of me. Suit yourself, motherfuckers. I will see you in Hell next time. That I know for sure. You could've saved yourselves a lot of pain and suffering, but no, you just had to do me in and do me wrong.
You cannot make something that is not destined to be like you ever, no matter what you do. You guys are all riddled in sin. Ok? No amount of sex like what you're going to put me through is ever going to change your fate. Ok? It is too late for you to turn around. Ok? You have done your part to damage me here, and it's been so long since I showed up here. Now, all of you fuckers will pay. Ok? You can committ more sin, I don't care, I know you will. You just don't learn at all. You guys are a bunch of idiots.
I got nowhere to go. I am stuck here. I know, eventually that you will come to get me. It's inevitable. Miss Amy Shadow Angel told me so. Shit. Do I really have to stay here for that long or what? Tell me.
I don't know why I have to give you time when all you're going to do is punish me. It is just not fair at all. Anyways, I didn't care at all before. I don't know why I didn't. But, I do now. I guess, it just have to be this way.
I really don't want to harm you. Sooner or later, I will find out what I did and realize things.
I'll just see you evil doers in Hell, next time. Ok? Bye.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment