Sunday, January 8, 2017

January 8, 2017

Dear Ethan Dale,

You know, I don't really care if you can't pass 2nd grade.  These kinds of things don't matter to me anyhow.  People have enough smarts and intelligence to survive everyday.  Anyways, I only want to be with people that are nice people.  I don't like people that are airheads.  These people that are here, the Black Queenie Rulers are airheads.  They are absolutely, clueless.  They come here to live and behave like a packrat.  These idiots need to be chopped in the heads at all costs.  They have committed crimes against me and people here and they expect to be living here with everything that myselves, the new little Amy Angels have invented?  Anyways, one of myself, a new little Amy Angel is the real Miss Amy Shadow Angel.  She cannot enter the house of Travis because she will die.  Anyways, I had already wished for the new little Amy Angels that were once service amys here to be released and set free, all of them.  If Travis doesn't set them free, Miss Amy Shadow Angel will take over all of Travis' selves that are the true leaders of the planets here, the ones that are responsible for the new little Amy Angels' ultimate fall.  I have nothing to do with that.  Travis told me this before I wrote it down.  Anyways, I told him everything.  He just didn't want to see me fly at all.  And people that don't want to see me fly and be happy will never be with me at all, ever.  Ok?  

People are good and bad everywhere.  It is a person's choice and responsibility to have his or her wish done according to his standards.  Ok?  I want all of those suckers that used me when I was a sugar amy prostitute to die by true decapitation, everyday, until the end of time, other than the ones that are my immediate family members and my closest friends' selves.  Ok?  This has to be done, or I'll have Miss Amy Shadow Angel "sicken" Travis, the ruler here, turn him into a mind slave, all of his selves that doesn't do what is written here in this computer and my Notebooks, the whole entire time here.  Ok?  I am serious about this.  Ok?  

I want Travis to shoot in the head with a gunshot, 100 copies of myselves when I was from 5 years old to 40 years old, everyday, 100 copies of myselves everyday, to be shot to death.  Ok?  

Travis will never have me as a prostitute anywhere here in the Universe, anymore.  There is a new, qualified prostitute here and that is Kristine Hermosa and Stella Gong.  Ok?  Travis better release and set me free completely.  I don't ever want to be a pornographic type of girl or a prostitute here, anywhere.  Ok?  I am not damn, Keri Hilson.  Ok?  These Black Queenie Rulers are not me at all.  Ok?  These suckers are just absolutely horrifying.  Their behaviors are llike savages.  These suckers are not civilized people at all.  They have no manners or etiquettes or anything that is remotely, human.  These suckers belong in the third world where there is nothing for miles around.  These suckers don't deserve all of these riches that myselves have invented at all.  These suckers are complete opposites of me.  These suckers are total airheads.  They come here expecting to be pampered and be given shit, and still be rat asses.  Shit, these girls needs to be killed and chopped.  They look like negro sluts whores too.  They don't know how to properly dress.  How can they be loved more than me?  I just don't understand it at all.  Anyways, I will never be with these types of people ever again.  I am not like these people at all, ever.  I have way too much class and sophistication than these girls will ever have.   

Anyways, there's only one of myselves that will come back as these damn, negro sluts.  All of my other selves are behaving quite rationally.  These Black Queenie Rulers and Travis are so much exactly alike.  Anyways, he is not welcome in my home at all, at any point in time.  People that don't love me or doesn't want to see me fly or be happy will never have access to me at all.  That's all I know now.  It doesn't take a genius or a High School Graduate to figure these things out.  Normal people can see the difference in people's attitudes and behaviors and the content of their character and what they say everyday.  Who wants to be with losers at all?  Nobody.  Everybody else are Ok.  Everybody else are qualified to be loved and have mercy and have forgiveness.  Ok?

My advice to you, my friend is be humble, be a good person, do what you think is right.  Ok?  Anyways, I wish you to be a good person, always.  Ok?  I don't know what happened, but somewhere in time, Allan just delineated himself completely from being Travis.  Allan is a completely different person now.  It has nothing to do with dying.  Nothing at all.  It is all the actions of people that defines their destinies in life.  Ok?  

Anyways, I am just deeply saddened at all of this.  I will never be with DeMarcus Bishop at all, at any point in time.  Ok?  Miss Amy Shadow Angel will nevermind what Travis tells me in my head.  Ok?  All that I am wishing for is written down.  That is what I want done.  Ok?  Anything else will be Travis' responsibility and if he continues to trick me and does everything against my wishes, I will have Miss Amy Shadow Angel will "sicken" Travis and all of his selves that are responsible for people's lives here, the whole entire time.  Ok?    

All of these wishes that I've written down can never be dismissed at all, ever.  Ok?  I just want Miss Amy Shadow Angel to leave 50% of all of Travis' selves to be leaders of the planets here that are free, the rest will be "sickened" because he has failed me.  Ok?  Anyways,  if he continues to fail me, he will be "sickened" all the time.  Ok?  I've just had about enough of this loco trash.  Ok?

Anyways, everything is written down now.  All of the male, leaders of the planets that are Allan Manaois' selves, Christopher Nichols that are Allan Manaois' selves, Peter Villanueva that are Allan Manaois's selves, and Ethan Dale that are Allan Manaois's selves are all safe.  Ok?  You guys are all free, forever.  Ok?


I am just laughing now at this.  May God have mercy on me, anyways, sometimes.  I feel that he has abandoned me and now, I just want to be with somebody else.  That is all.  Ok?  It's too late to be with an old flame.  I just don't want to be with Travis at all, ever.  Ok?  

I want Miss Amy Shadow Angel to protect me here at all times.  Anybody tries to harm me here, one of those Black Queenie Rulers does, Miss Amy Shadow Angel will never power these bitches ever and Miss Amy Shadow Angel will never give them the time that I will write for these trash bitches, Black Queenie Rulers suckers.  Ok?  Miss Amy Shadow Angel is nothing like these suckers, ever.  

It is not wrong to want to be rich.  Why not?  God has given me all of these gifts for myselves, and to people that I want to share it with.  And I still pay with my life all the time the things I get everyday.  This is the only way.  Ok?

I am not Jack Nicholson.  Ok?  I am an Amy Goddess Angel.  I will not become Travis until the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  Ok?  It doesn't matter who I  get in touch with or have sex with.  I don't care if I have sex with my husbands or boyfriends too much.  These kinds of things are all actions done by what and how we feel about someone we want to be with.  These kinds of things will never get us cursed at all, whatsoever.  Ok?  It is the absolute wrong-doings against people that has given you so much in your life that will backfire against you.  Ok?  Anyways, I may seem slutty and whorish at times, but who cares?  I don't look for people to have sex with, at least, not everybody.  I was just led to write some things down and I have to follow on through.  Ok?

I refuse to believe that if I have sex with Mark also known as Robin Padilla such as already rumored in my brains that I will come back to Mark and he be exactly like Kristine Hermosa.  This is the absolute falseness ideas ever.  Ok?  No amount of pure love or show of love in any way or form can hurt someone.  It is the wrong deeds of people that dictates their fate in life.  Ok?

Heck, I don't really care at all if I look like an absolute slut with Mark.  Allan is my one-time soulmate.  We were meant for each other.  I become an Amy Angel because of the way we show our love to each other.  Ok?  

Anyways, you're a good person naman.  I know this for a fact.  Ok?  You are nothing like Travis.  Don't ever be like Travis at all.  Ok?  You'll be alright, I promise.  Ok?  If God hears my wishes and he knows the content of my heart, and I wish to be with you again someday as my husband, then God will allow it.  Ok?  

I still refuse to believe that God has completely abandoned me.  I haven't said or done anything to him that will make him punish me at all.  I have been obedient to all of his wishes and as a true representative here, a true leader of the planet here, I can wish for whatever I want and if I follow God's laws, he will make all of my wishes come true.  Ok?  

Anyways, I just want you to be happy now.  Ok?  I really think that you're a very good person and that I am perfectly right for you, at least for now.  Ok?  I wish you the best of everything, and may God have mercy on your soul, always.  Ok?

I love you, Ethan.  Ok?  You are my friend for life.  Ok?  Goodbye.

Love always,
Amy






No comments:

Post a Comment