Sunday, January 8, 2017

To my beloved husband, Ethan Dale

January 8, 2017

Dear Ethan Dale,

You seem like a real nice guy.  You haven't changed at all.  You're like my baby brother, Allan Manaois.  Anyways, he is you, you're just much older than he is.  Anyways, my baby brother, Allan Manaois is none other than Devon Manly, my first husband here in this lifetime.  Devon is none other than Travis Hewgley, ruler of the Universe here, in this side of the Universe.  Anyways, Travis is none other than Mr. Ada Borstein, the true messenger of God.  

Travis tells me in my head that your memory was erased before Travis put you in the White Civilization to live there for a while.  Travis, really was a blonde haired, blue eyed Angel to begin with.  He is a true, white man/Angel.  This is because he is none other than Mr. Ada Borstein.  The Devil God, Bahala used to call Mr. Ada Borstein to appear in Hell.  Mr. Ada Borstein is a Jewish American Man dressed in fine clothes when he appears in Hell.  Anyways, Allan is still a white man/Angel because he is Joshua Mendoza.  Joshua Mendoza's spirit appeared on TV, in one of the Filipino movies and he was wearing a white shirt with black pants, and he was a white Filipino.  Kristine Hermosa was a white Filipina wearing all black clothes and was inside a black car when Joshua's spirit appeared before her.  

My brother, Philip became a black, neanderthal human being.  The black, neanderthal human being found here on the planets have no clothes, no food, no water, nothing for miles around.  The black, neanderthal human beings look for food everyday and water to drink and sleeps at night, resting.  That's all they do there.

Philip is none other than Travis Hewgley from this planet that I am on.  Anyways, at least, Philip is free.  He's not a slave or getting harmed or getting killed at all.  Joshua on the other hand seemed like he was in a lot of trouble.  

Oh well.  Travis tells me that I used to be a sugar amy prostitute for the starship cruisers.  I don't know which kind - black or white.  He tells me that I am white because he says that I am the next Ada Borstein of the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  Nobody really knows where I came from.  I just know that I cannot be with Travis because he is destined to be with a girl that he truly loves, Kristine Hermosa also known as Stella Gong.  Kristine Hermosa is an Amy Angel, but she is not me.  She is a completely, different person.  Stella Gong became an Amy Angel for the second timeI wished for Travis to give Allan an Amy wife, one of myselves, but he puts an Amy there in Allan's house that is not one of myselves.  Anyways, this Travis guy is really bad.  He'll do anything to get rid of me.  He never gave me anything here, nothing.  All of the Amys that are myselves that became Amy Angels are now all dead.  He cannot bring them back at all.  This is all recorded in time.  Anyways, why would he want to be with me now, when he is meant to be with Kristine Hermosa and Stella Gong?  I think he just wants to use me for creating music.  Travis tells me that I am Rhythm Divine.  But, this cannot be anymore because I am forbidden to be with Travis.  At least, those girls inside Jack Nicholson's house were all Kristine Hermosa's selves.  Travis now belongs to those girls.  And I refuse to give him what he wants now.  He destroyed me here.  He destroyed everything that I have, including my future.  

Anyways, you probably don't care at all because you think that you'll be exactly like him in every way.  I'm sorry if you think this way.  I cannot help you anymore than any of the other people here in the Universe wanting to shoot me down and get rid of me.  I don't want to have sex with you at all.  I don't need it.  But, I've already promised that myselves will be your service amys for all of yourselves here that are leaders of the planets.  I have to do this anyways.  If I don't, Travis will not have the realms that I will write for him.  Other people just don't believe what I say.  They want to shoot me down because I called everybody here, a loser.  Who cares, right?  I have every right to get angry and destroy these fuckers for good.  Why bring me down to their level further down to nothingness when I have been absolutely nothing here for the longest time?  I just can't believe my luck, sometimes.  

I may not be able to change how you feel about me, but I just have to let you know that I really cannot be with Travis at all, no matter how many times he tries to get together with me.  Ok?  I can wish for things, and hope that it gets done.  He just cannot force his ways into my wishes anymore.  I am just tired of looking like a complete fool here.  I just have to give you an advice, this one time only.  Please, do not be prejudice against other types of people.  People are the same, everywhere, no matter what they look like.  People get hurt and they do things that hurt other people.  Oh well.  It is too late for me to turn back around now.  I have wrote down some nasty shit to be done to lots of people and my body is no longer the same as it was a few days ago.  I know this is the true signs of sin.  This is my true downfall.  I just have to let go now because I just don't want to be with someone who has betrayed me in every step of the way. 

I hope that this makes sense.  I cannot do anything here anymore.  I am done.  I'm just waiting for the money that I've been asking Travis for more than a decade now.  I really don't know why I still keep on going.  I don't feel like doing anything at all.  I just have to go on, I guess.  This Travis guy has really made me very sad.  I just don't want to be with him anymore, at all.  I don't know what I did to him to make him do this to me.  I just have no clue at all.  Anyways, I know I won't come back to this fool even if I have sex with him or any other people here.  This piece of shit, garbage is really a stupid faggott.  He's a bitch!

Anyways, the only few pieces of remaining happiness that I have, he still wants to take me out of it and force his self into me.  I just have to shake my head sometimes in disbelief.  I just couldn't believe what just took place here.   I just have to go and leave this place.  I cannot stay here at all or I'll be turned into a service amy or a sugar amy prostitute or worse.  I am just so very, very sad.  Other people here are loved more than I am loved here.  I just don't understand it at all.  I just have to cry sometimes because I can't stop my tears from falling down my face.  

My mother, Dorotea Goldin is not Travis Hewgley or Daniel Kasaback.  She is an Amy Angel, just not me, though.  

I just have to say goodbye now.  Ok?  I just want to die sometimes and not ever be reborn again.  I just want nothing from this Universe anymore.  I am completely disgusted by all of these people here that I've seen everywhere.  I don't want this Travis shithead to ever be my husband at my Castle Days anymore.  I want no part in his life at all, whatsoever.   I am going to just have to go now.  I'm sorry about this inconvenience.  Nothing really matters anymore, anyhow.  No one would believe me.  I just have to go now and just leave.
 
It's been nice knowing you here.  Even though I enslaved my way being your wife here as Sandra Whitmeyer, I just can't live like this anymore, after this Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses is over.  Ok?  I thought I had any type of feelings for you, but, I know this is very bad.  I just have to forget this now and move on.  I'm going to chop Travis' head off if he makes me look like a fool again.  I will chop his fucking head off, myself, for as many times I see fit.  Ok?  He's such a damn coward too.  This is not the man for me at all.  He is everything wrong for me.  He's no damn, knight in shining armor or is chivalrous.  He's a damn bitch, whore, slut.  Anyways, I'm not looking for a knight in shining armor or someone who is chivalrous.  I want someone who can stand on their own two feet and ignore everything around them that will get in the way of their true happiness.  I just want someone who is a good person.  I want someone who doesn't care about what people looks like or their experiences in life.  Everybody just has bad experiences in their lives sometimes.  But, in my case, I just got hit by the worst damn, piece of shit target by this shithead, Travis.  I don't want him at all, ever.  I'm not going back to anyone who just treats me like a piece of garbage.  

I just gotta go.  Enough explanations.  Goodbye.

Sincerely,
Amy  

No comments:

Post a Comment