Wednesday, January 25, 2017

January 25, 2017

Dear my brothers, Allan and Philip, Tom Cruise, Robert Pattinson, Sergey Voronov, and Mark also known as Robin Padilla from the Hope N Care Residential Care Facility,

I wish for two million of yourselves here to be starship cruiser, especially, my brothers, Philip and Allan from this planet that I am on now only, and I wish for you guys to be with the Amys that are myselves from the GOLDEN KNIGHT MOTEL from this planet that I am on now to be your wives here when we are all starship cruisers here, the whole entire time here in this Universe.  Ok?  I don't ever want you guys to be with myselves that are from the GOLDEN KNIGHT MOTEL from this planet that I am on now to be GREEN, ever.  Ok?  After the 1st program, everybody's going to be back to normal once again.  

Anyways, I think you guys are the nicest and most reasonable and sensible guys here anywhere in this damn, stupid, Universe.  I think I should be with you guys even though you may not want to be with me at all.  Ok?  I can't find a decent person here that can come close to you guys that are well, just different from everybody else here.  Ok?  

I also want you guys to be with Kristen Stewart, and just myselves here that are listed on this document here for the whole entire time here in this Universe.  Ok?

Anyways, after the 1st program, everybody will be good people and nice people and everybody will live a peaceful, quiet, and normal lives for the whole entire time here in the Universe.  Ok?

Everything will be alright.  Ok?  I hope you don't mind being with me here and Kristen.  I think Kristen is one of the nicest girl around here and she's really a fantastic girl too.  Ok?  Anyways, that's all I want now done.  Ok?

Thank you.

Your loving sister here,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment