January 16, 2017
Dear Robin/Mark/Ethan/Tyler/Robert Pattinson,
Tyler, you are Mark from Hope N Care Residential Care Facility. Don't worry about anything. Ok? I know you think that you will be just like those black shadow boys because you were one of them, but you are not. Ok? Well, I don't think that you're going to be like Travis and those other black shadow boys. At least, not Allan or any of his selves. Ok? I know the night has been too long. But, you guys were demoted a long time ago and were killed to make way for the existence of the Amy Angels. Ok? You guys did not do any of these shitty things around. You did not took over and enslaved the new little Amy Angels again. You did not turn the Amys into sugar amy prostitutes. Ok? My father has been dying here and all of Allan's selves. The black shadow boys hate you guys.
Sooner or later, you might pay. But, that's probably part of being people like you guys. I can't say that you're not going to pay later. I really don't know what's going to happen to Allan and all of his selves. You are not babies anymore. You guys are old men. The babies are Travis and Christian Bale. Ok? And who writes "babes" on these songs but those people that will be destined to be in Hell someday. Ok?
Don't worry. There are only two types of girls that will suffer anyways for the longest time. I think. If not, only me. Whatever those guys do, I don't care anymore. This is credit for me next time. I think. Unless, why the fucking hell do I need to stay here for?
You're just going to have to move on and live your life. Ok? I don't like being set up at all. That Wayne Hui is a real loser shithead. Hehe. LOL. He's no damn chinese or nigger. He's a blondie. Hehe. Shit!Wought everything was going to be alright. I just didn't know what was truly going on until now. I hate making promises.
Anyways, just enjoy the damn show and don't cry. Ok? You have paid your dues in the past and you have been forgiven. You have brought life here on the Universe. Ok? Now, the ones that destroyed life will truly get it. Shit! I know that that's a fact. Ok? What do I mean by this? Hehe. The new little Amy Angels and the sugar amy prostitutes and the service amys and slavery of people and forcing people to live a life that is not meant for them. Ok? Those white people were never meant to be with black people at all, let alone have any sexual relationships with them or bear their children. Ok? Hehe. Now, that's the greatest sin that cannot be turned around at all. Ok?
It's going to be a long time and people are going to live in peace, finally. I'll just drown in my own tears and wait until it's over. That's all I'm going to do here. I've got nowhere else to go. I'm stuck here.
Miss Amy Shadow Angel has her own realms. Maybe, she has a few realms of her own. She doesn't need to kill me for that. Just a few will do so she can escape the wrath of the black shadow boys and when everybody is done here, she can finally rest in peace and commit suicide. Ok? She is not Malou Mendoza. Ok? Anyways, why would she come here and suffer for? Oh well, I don't think she should come back here at all, ever. Ok? It would be a totally idiotic thing to show up here.
Anyways, good luck na lang sayo. Ok? Thanks for making me aware these past few days. Heck, suddenly, I just started realizing shit. What? What is it? I didn't know who you were, Tyler before. All I knew is that you were working at the Plaid Pantry store and that you gave me some advice about managing my money better. And then, Travis in my head told me who you were. Maybe, this is just all good luck. That means, you are not cursed, not ever. Ok? Nobody else could give me telepathy powers. I mean, I've had it all the time since I started talking to Travis here in my head. I've always were able to foresee the future. i wrote things down that when I read it now, it all came true already. I just wasn't really "magical" in every movement before until now. Who knows? You are still my brother, Allan. That, I know for sure now. That boy is truly magical. He's a human being now. But, with just a touch, he can turn a half mortal/half Angel into a true, Amy Angel. Anyways, that's what God has advised Mr. Ada Borstein before. I just had to explain it further so that it will be done. Heck, this is all just common sense to me and just pure luck. Ok? This is all a guess work.
Humans discern and process, Angels know and create. This is the miracle of life. Things cannot be explained by human understanding. It just happens. And all it needs is a little understanding and trust from someone who seem to create things around. Travis really isn't useless. And so is Mr. Ada Borstein. Their touch can bring about changes in people. And their activities in life can either make them or break them. Ok? People are responsible for their own actions. The things that people say and do and their behavior and their attitudes and their aptitudes in life will tell people what these people truly are. Ok?
I might fade like a flower. But, who doesn't? People just cannot escape these kinds of things that Angels make them do everyday, especially if Angels are evil doers. Ok? I will tell you this now that the new little Amy Angels had their humans lived in peace for a while in their planets until later on when they started inventing weapons of war and martial arts and made humans build their planets. That's Ok, naman. You gotta start somewhere to get to the next level. Maybe, Travis found it really despicable and thought that the Amy Angels were just a bunch of liars and losers and couldn't survive without him at all. He kept calling the Amy Angels stupid and a bunch of liars. Who cares about what he thinks. He's a dumb idiot anyways. Now, he knows what he's done and well, he better prepare for the shitload of crap that he's going to go through someday, because life is too demanding for anyone to make mistakes that is unwarranted and just plain prejudice of all kinds. He just didn't realize what this was all about until now. And now, he wants to use me and me give him all of these realms and magical powers and all of these riches that the new little Amy Angels have created? Heck, he really doesn't know what he's doing at all.
I'm not angry at Miss Amy Shadow Angel. She knew that this was coming anyhow. She had to make the decision fast and she knew that Travis would not allow us to live in peace and live until the end of time as leaders of the planets. He's made this very clear from the very start. It's all in his songs. Ok? He even calls the service amys, stupid girls. Heck, he's more idiotic than us combined. Dumb, idiot, bitch! And now, he wants to use me? Shit. What for? He doesn't need me other than give him these stupid realms that he's asking for. I opted for a half or more. I think that that is enough to get him through. I just don't like Travis anymore. He is very bad. He just doesn't learn at all. He can't see straight. He's crooked in all ways, dumb, idiot, bitch!
I don't know why he just couldn't leave me alone. I don't know why he has to bring me down to his shitty level for. Anyways, I know it's not too late. I haven't really committed too much crimes anyways. All I need is to get shot in the head by a gunshot and get reborn in the Universe and go through shit just like everybody else here and start over again. That's all I need. Shit, all the time. And my sins will be forgiven. But, this type of grandiose sins that Travis and the black shadow boys have committed here is unforgiveable. This ishe truth. They have destroyed all the blessings that God has given them. They didn't want it. How could have they known what was going on, anyways? They don't have their own magical powers. Anyways, it's too late for that now. It's always better to have a good heart than be prejudice and be evil all the time. Ok? It's better to be safe than sorry.
And I am not one of those people that will destroy people just because it will benefit me. Anyways, maybe, I did once. But, I've learned my error ways. It's ok, naman. Now, I know who my real enemies are and are my true friends in life. I still love my mom and my brothers and my father and my friends. I guess, this time, Travis has decided to shun me out completely from having friends. Because he has no real friends at all. His only friends are those Black Queenie Rulers because he doesn't want to harm them at all. These girls remind them of theirselves in the future. He has loved these girls more than he has loved me and any of myselves. That's Ok.
I am white. I am a jewish girl, a white girl. I am no longer blonde haired with blue eyes not like when I was born here in this part of the Universe. The more I get killed, the more Miss Amy Shadow Angel, which is one of myselves, really, become a black shadow girl and she can open realms in space, in the Universe. There's really no need for concern for her. She will be alright. She has given so much love and her time here to make everyone feel comfortable and live a long life, in peace. I guess, Travis will be alright too someday. He just has to pay for some of the shit that he put people through here. He cannot escape this fate at all. He just has to pay up. Ok?
Don't worry about these shitty things that he does in this computer. It means nothing. Nothing can change his destiny of being mince meat and a meat factory next time. Ok? I think Travis just said that he wants the Black Queenie Rulers instead of me. Man, by all means, be with them, dumbass scumbucket, piece of crap. No one is against you on this, Travis. Ok?
Anyways, I want nothing to do with Travis anymore. I just want to be with Allan and all of his selves. Why not? Allan has given me so much. I just can't not appreciate my brother's life and his sacrifices for the sakes of others and not complain at all. He is just a wonderful person, all in all. Travis complains like a bitch all the time. He should. He sees me there with him and who knows what the fucking hell he does to me inside his damn houses. I've heard of a few rumors. I think they are all true.
That's just the way life is. He should accept his fate and stop blaming people for his misfortunes. He is such a dumb, stupid, ass.
Don't listen to this monologue anymore. Ok? It's full of lies. Erica Durance will become an Angel someday and she will be an inventor also. Ok? It's not too late for her to be labeled as zero, or just a whore or a prostitute. Ok? She is not a whore. She never was meant to be a whore. Ok? People are people everywhere. I want that stupid, dumb, bitch, Howard Lien dead all the time. Ok? I don't want him using me at all. Ok? He better get his head chopped off, a billion times, everytime he uses me, once a day, and a billion times more, each time that he kills me. Ok? I mean it. I want nothing to do with this stupid, dumb ass idiot shithead, Howard Lien. Ok?
I'm going to shoot him in the head one of these days in the head with a shotgun. Anyways, if I can't get to him now, I know I will see this dumb ass stupid idiot next time where I'm going. He'll be destroyed like the fucking hell that he is. Ok? I will make sure to make his life a living hell. Ok? I will not rest until these fuckers are put into justice. I promise you that. Ok? I know that he will be in Hell anyways. Hehe. LOL.
The real culprit of these green and black shit will pay dearly like a fucking animal that he is. Ok? And it's got nothing to do with you. You're mindless when you and I get together. Travis will sicken us and make us do shit that we don't want to do. Ok? I want this Travis put away for good. I want him dead. Ok? Stupid shithead. He couldn't discern what he truly is. He started out as a blonde haired, blue eyed Angel, the leaders of all the Angels here, in the beginning of time, including the Amy Angels. And then, he becomes Mr. Ada Borstein. Mr. Ada Borstein is a white, Jewish, American man when he ascends to Hell when the Devil God, Bahala calls him there. Now, why would he force everyone to be black for? Does that make any sense at all? He knew that he was a black, neanderthal human being. That black, neanderthal human being is not even an Angel. Stupid idiot bitch crap. Stupid dumb ass shit. He just couldn't accept the fact that Mr. Ada Borstein should be the real and only leader here. Anyways, he'll get his due reward alright. Stupid, dumb fuck, asshole. He even calls me a stupid fuck. Who cares about this shithead, dumb ass stupid idiot. He knows nothing about me at all. All he cared about was to use me like a meat factory, the dumb idiot shithead crap. Stupid, dumb ass, piece of shit.
He never cared about me at all. He never cared about anyone at all. He is so thick and juicy and just a piece of shithead, motherfucker. Make it juicy for me. Fuck you, stupid shithead. I don't need your juiciness. I got my own. All I need to do is become a Goddess Angel and defeat his stupid ass in battle. And finish all of my star wars era planets. I was trying to commit suicide when I wrote down to do all of those video games and computer games to become star wars era planets. I even laid my life on the line for Mr. Ada Borstein and invented the damn, battle dagger matches. Anyways, shit. There goes myselves. I'm toast all the time, as if I need more toasting.
He just did not understood me at all. He couldn't believe that I would do these kinds of things and he took advantage of me for all the wrong reasons. Anyways, it all went down to the creation of things and the bringer of higher intelligence and opening of realms.
Evil people just don't appreciate good people at all. This is my biggest mistake in life. I didn't know that this Travis person is like this until now. Travis was telling me a lot of shit. I just had to follow up and move on and become an Amy Angel. I didn't know that I was going to be a Goddess Angel at all, let alone be the next Ada Borstein. All I did was try to commit suicide, not knowing what will happen to my other selves here. Anyways, I can't quit now. I just have to move on and follow up on through. God is here. He is out there, outside a huge house. And he's calling my name. He wants me to follow his wishes. Now, I know that now. Anyways, those girls inside that house are not me, or at least, two of them are not me. Oh well, shit happens all the time. Maybe, I had been blasphemous before. Please, good God forgive me for doing so. I just went over my head. Now, I have to come back as these dumb, idiots, shitheads, black shadow boys and do this shitty thing again. Oh my gosh. When will this ever end?
I am tired. I have a headache. Today, I am going to get shot in the head with a gunshot and be killed permanently. I want 10 copies of myselves to be done like this. I've already written this down already.
I have somewhat of a good memory. But, it's not picture perfect memory. I have somewhat of a good hearing memory. But, it's not hearing perfect memory. I can memorize books from front to back, no matter how many pages it is. And remember it for a while. And then, as time passes by, it just fades into nothingness. But, the movies I've seen before, some music videos, and some other videos and music, I can still remember up to date. It is not just very clear and some are still fresh in my mind since childhood. I can still remember music very well.
I am not going to contend with this dumb, idiot, shithead, motherfucking Travis bullshit crap anymore. He can say whatever he wants against me. I don't give a damn. Shit. He doesn't know anything at all. I showed him everything. He learned everything from me and the new little Amy Angels. And then, he's got the nerve to call me stupid? What the fuck? What is he thinking really? Nothing. He's zero. Just an airhead, piece of crap o la. I want nothing to do with him at all. He has told me that he wants nothing to do with Erica Durance in whom he has married once or more and now just throws her to other people because he thinks she's dirty now and a real whore. Anyways, who cares about this Travis bullshit, idiot crap. I want nothing to do with this bozo at all. Dumb, stupid, fuck.
That's all I'm going to tell you now. Ok? This Travis guy pretends that he knows more than me. Bullshit crap. Go to Hell, motherfucker. Dumb, stupid, idiot shithead. No matter if you kill Howard Lien so many times, it's still not going to change anything. Travis and all of these black shadow boys are meant to be with Vivian Fernandez Asa and Stella Gong, forever and ever. Ok? I want nothing from this stupid idiot at all. Nothing, zero, zilch, nada, absolute nothingness.
If this Christian Bale idiot becomes Vivian Fernandez Asa next time, heck, who cares anymore. I want no one else. I want Christian Bale to be Vivian Fernandez Asa next time. I don't want any of those other black shadow boys at all - no one else. None. I am done.
Good luck to you, Ethan. Ok? I want to thank my brothers, Allan and Philip for being patient with me all these years, and my mother who has been my best friend, despite what I will do to her in the future, and my father, who has sent me a heavenly message, after all that I've done against him. Anyways, I'm not so pristine at all. I've made some mistakes already. That's Ok. I just gotta go now. Goodbye.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment