Sunday, January 15, 2017

January 15, 2017

Dear my brothers, Philip and Allan,

I don't know what to say anymore.  I just found out that what I've written about Christian Bale is all true.  He is Wayne Hui.  Christian Bale is Wayne Hui in the future.  I'm just laughing at this now.  Christian Bale has changed a lot.  He has changed so much.  He is no longer the Travis I know here from this planet.  Anyways, I don't want anything to do with Wayne Hui at all or any of his selves, ever.  Christian Bale is so bad.  He is so bad.  I made a really big mistake in liking Travis at all.  I want somebody else.  

Mr. Ada Borstein cannot come back at all.  I don't think Gabriel could also.  Once you've committed a lot of crimes, you're done for.  Anyways, it's good that Miss Amy Shadow Angel knew what I was getting into.  She knew that Travis is a real bad guy.  Angus McLaren.  Anyways, I am done.  

God help me sometimes.   I just gotta go now.  Thanks for the wings anyways.  I'm sorry, Philip.  I don't hate you at all, Philip.  Ok?  Whatever you did in the past, it's all over now.  Ok?  I just have to tell you guys that I really appreciate being with you guys.  Ok?  You guys are the nicest people in town.  Everybody else here that are the black shadow boys are terrible people.  Anyways, good people always are rewarded with freedom, and comfort, and life itself.  Ok?  Please remember that.  Ok?  Forget about these star wars era planets.  You guys die half of the time here anyways.  It's all paid for.  Anyways, but real evil stuff cannot be broken.  And Christian Bale hasn't learned a thing or two.  Yes, he did, learn a thing or two.  He loved the Black Queenie Rulers more than he loved me.  I told him that he cannot be with me at all because he doesn't love me and he never will.  Ok?  He has taken vengeance against me instead of these Black Queenie Rulers.  Shit.  Who cares anymore.  He's an idiot.  

He'll continue being that way until he is dead.  Anyways, he is such an idiot.  I don't damn care if he gives stuff to people.  That's not going to make his life any easier.  He is a stupid, shithead.  

Christian Bale and all of his selves will be completely dead permanently after half of the time of Travis Hewgley here, in this Universe.  Ok?  I know they will have to kill them.  Because if they don't, their time will end, after half of the time here.  Their time will be cut in half.  Ok?  

Anyways, I feel no pity for these black shadow boys at all.  I cannot be with these black shadow boys at all.  They are meant to be with the Black Queenie Rulers and the Black Queenie Rulers are their service amys only.  Ok?  I am only a service amy, 1/4 of the time for Travis Hewgley's selves only.  Ok?  

Allan Manaois is not black.  He is white.  How can he be black when he turns the Amys into Amy Angels?  Travis is such a dumb ass.  Anyways, oh well, shit.  Anyways, Allan turns the Amys, myselves, Stella, and other Amys that are not myselves or Stella into Amy Angels.  Travis cannot do that at all.  Mr. Ada Borstein is grey.  He just kills the Amys and everybody on the planet becomes Angels.  

Anyways, I am just tired, everyday.  I don't know if I could keep up with things at all.  I just have to be replaced by my other selves that are not disabled yet, when I am disabled and cannot work anymore.  Ok?  That goes the same for the other service amys.  Ok?

The nerve of this Travis.  He doesn't want to follow my wishes, but wants everything from me and Miss Amy Shadow Angel.  He just cannot cheat at all.  He cannot have me at all, ever.  I don't want him at all, anymore.  Ok?  I want all of these black shadow boys' heads chopped off, one billion times, everytime they use the service amys, any service amys.  Ok?  I want all of these black shadow boys' heads chopped off, one billion times, everytime they kill any of the service amys.  Ok?  Failure to do so will result in their time cut in half.  Ok?  And I mean, all of the leaders of the planets here, their time will be cut in half.  Ok?

When I want something done, it better be done.  I expect nothing less.  Travis orders me around here.  I am his service amy, 1/4 of the time.  I don't complain.  I cannot get out of the house at all.  I am a damn slave here.  He better follow my writings or I will cut everybody's time in half.  Ok?  He orders people around and people don't complain.  He better do what is written or everybody's time will be cut in half.  Ok?

I don't care if people complain.  That guy at the bus is Travis.  That guy at the bus complaining like crazy is Travis.  I don't care if people complain or not.  The leaders of the planets here better do what is written down, all of my wishes, unless I've changed it, as written in my notebooks, computers, binders, and journals.  Ok?  

I am just sick of this idiot, Travis.  Anyways, he is just so wrong.  He neglected me and enslaved me and I give him realms, and Miss Amy Shadow Angel gives him all of these magical powers.  Shit.  He better do what is written here, in my notebooks, journals, binders, and computers.  Ok?  Failure to do so will result in everybody's time to be cut in half.  Ok?

I am not kidding.  I am very serious about this.  I've just had enough of these black shadow boys' crap.  I want nothing from them.  I don't want anything to do with them at all.  Ok?  When I said, I don't want anything to do with these black shadow boys at all, that's exactly what I mean.  Ok?

All of these snow and winter stuff is nothing.  It doesn't mean anything at all.  I refuse to be with these damn, pathetic, idiots, black shadow boys.  I want them dead.  I don't care if they die or not, I am never going to be with these black shadow boys at all, ever.  Ok?  Failure to do so will result in everybody's time to be cut in half.  Ok?

Miss Amy Shadow Angel will completely ignore my loud outbursts here in this planet.  Ok?  No one is going to control me while I can help it.  Ok?  

This is what I want.  And I said, I want nothing to do with these black shadow boys at all, ever.  Ok?  These black shadow boys will never turn me or any of myselves into their service amys at all.  Ok?  

I don't damn care about what these stupid, pathetic, idiots, black shadow boys want.  I want nothing to do with them at all.  Ok?  

I want that black shadow boy idiot that went to Carl's Jr. Restaurant when I was wearing my grey, angel shirt with a cross and a light blue jeans with white sneakers or shoes to be killed permanently as soon as possible.  He is never going to live again.  Ok?  He is never going to be a starship cruiser anymore.  Ok?  I want his head chopped off immediately.  The ketchup that he ate is for his own self.  Ok?  That is not me at all - that ketchup shit.  Ok?  I don't care if he was wearing sunglasses.  He must be killed.  Ok?  These stupid sunglasses shit means nothing.  

All of these stupid, anti-stuff against my wishes are nothing - no noises can stop these writings at all, ever.  Ok?  What is written here will be done.  Ok?  I don't care if I destroy my stuff here.  It doesn't mean anything at all.  

I am going to be an Amy Angel today and yesterday and tomorrow.  Ok?  I don't care if I hit this damn, purple mouse over and over again on this table.  I will still be an Amy Angel.  Ok?

And I said, I want that black shadow boy at the Carl's Jr. Restaurant that was wearing sunglasses and eating ketchup with his burger when I was there, to be chopped in the head, permanently dead.  Ok?  This black shadow boy wearing sunglasses there at Carl's Jr.'s restaurant is not Allan Manaois, ever.  Ok?  If this black shadow boy cheats and all of those black shadow boys cheat, I want Miss Amy Shadow Angel to cut everybody's time after 1 notebook full of time.  Ok?  I said, I want nothing to do with these black shadow boys at all.  Ok?  

No one is going to force me to do anything I don't want.  Not now, not ever.  Ok?  What is written down will be done accordingly.  Ok?  There is no cheating in life, whatsoever.  All of these blessings from God is not cheating.  Nobody cheats at all.  Ok?  And I don't care if they tricked me into cheating in my classes at Portland State University.  These black shadow boys will still never have access to me at all.  Ok?  I want nothing to do with these black shadow boys at all.  Ok?

There is no "cheating" now and pay later.  There is no such thing.  You either must follow these writings or have nothing at all.  Ok?  I want nothing to do with these black shadow boys at all, ever.  Ok?  I will die as an Albino or any white person in the black civilization forever.  I don't ever want to be black at allI have no sympathy for black people at all.  They are bad, evil, and stupid, idiot people.  Anyways, those persians, everybody else that are not black, even dark brown people are Ok by me.  I just don't ever want to be black at all.  

These black shadow boys looked like 7 foot tall, apes, black, ugly shitheads in the past.  I want nothing to do with them at all.  They are not humans.  Even the black, neanderthals human beings looked like humans, even though they are black.  But, these stupid, idiots, black shadow boys did not look like humans at all.  They were animals.  And they were not even cute animals.  They were ugly animals.  I want nothing to do with these black shadow boys at all.

These black shadow boys are so stupid and idiotic, shit, their heads must be chopped.  Ok?  And no, I don't ever want to have sex with these black shadow boys at all.  I don't care if if these black shadow boys die or I die, they will still not have access to me at all, ever.  Ok?  

I am not number one.  Erica Durance is not number one.  Isis is not number one.  It's the Black Queenie Rulers that are number one.  Ok?  None of myselves are ever number one.  We are zeros here.  We were denied of our rights to be Angels.  Not anymore.  I want nothing to do with these black shadow boys at all.  Ok?

That stargate civilization better be not the whole entire World is populated by dark brown people.  I want half of the population of the World to be white people with blonde hair, brown hair, black hair, red hair, with blue eyes, green eyes, brown eyes, and are 5 foot 8 inch tall to 6 foot 4 inch tall.  Ok?  The other half of the World population are Persians - light brown, brown, dark brown people only with dark brown eyes - no black eyes - that are 5 foot 5 inch tall to 6 foot tall only.  Ok?  All of these Persians have straight, dark brown hair with dark brown eyes - half of the World Population only, while the other half of the World population are white people.  Ok?  

In the Mong people's civilization - the Chinese/Japanese/Korean people - half of the World population are these types of people only.  Ok?  The other half of the World population are white people with blonde hair, brown hair, black hair, red hair, with blue eyes, green eyes, and brown eyes that are 5 foot 8 inch tall to 6 foot 4 inch tall.  Ok?  

There is no mixing of peoples in these stargate civilization or Mong people's civilization.  Ok?

In the Mong people's civilization, the Whole World is 21st century.  The whole World is developed.  Ok?  Again, half of the World population are Mong people, the other half of the World Population are white people.  Ok?  

Nevermind these noises that I make here or these anti-stuff shit.  Ok?  

All of the sugar amy prostitutes are not in these civilizations.  The sugar amy prostitutes are only in the beginning of the modern era - during the 10 Billion year slavery of the colored people only.  Ok?  After the 10 Billion year slavery, these civilizations will start.  Ok?  All of the sugar amy prostittues will only have sex with the starship cruisers that looks like Christopher Nichols - a white man with black, straight hair, with dark brown eyes, and is 6 foot 2 inch tall.  Ok?    
          
I want nothing else than this.  Ok?  There is no civlization for black people anymore.  None, whatsoever.  

All other civilizations are inhabited by white people with blonde hair, brown hair, black hair, red hair, with blue eyes, green eyes, brown eyes, and are 5 foot 8 inch tall to 6 foot 4 inch tall.  Ok?  And all of the civilizations that the new little Amy Angels invented will have advanced modern era civilizations.  Ok?

I want 10 copies of myselves, each day, from this planet that I am on, and 2 copies of myselves from all of the planets that I will be on while I am here to be starship cruisers.  Ok?  I will never have these black shadow boys to be the husbands of the Amy starship cruisers that are myselves, ever.  Ok?  I only want the Angels from the beginning of time - no black shadow boys at all - , Allan Manaois' selves, Gabriel, and the true white, european or true, white american boys to be with the Amy starship cruisers' husbands only.  Ok?  These Amy starship cruisers are never "green".  Ok?  Erica Durance and all of those other "green" Amy starship cruisers that are myselves will be with Christopher Nichols that is Allan Manaois only as their husbands only.  Ok?

Today, yesterday, and tomorrow, and for the rest of the time, until I get married to Devon Manly, I am never "green".  Ok?  All of myselves before today, and yesterday are never "green".  OK?  

What I mean by "green" is that they are never prostitutes at all.  Ok?  I don't care if I had been a prostitute before.  I want nothing of it anymore.  Ok?  

I wish for all of the selves of my mother, Dorotea Mendoza Manaois Goldin to never be a sugar amy prostitute at all.  Ok?  

I wish for all of the selves of Mexi Manaois to never be a sugar amy prostitute at all.  Ok?

Erica Durance will never be a prostitute at all.  Ok?  I don't care if you kill her or the black shadow boys gets killed, Erica Durance will never be a prostitute anymore, not anymore.  Ok?  

You better chop your damn head off, Christian Bale for making Erica Durance dance like a stripper again in front of everybody.  Ok?

I want this invisible person in my head to be killed permanently and never be a leader of the planet again or a ruler, ever.  Ok?  I want this invisible person in my head to never be a starship cruiser at all anymore.  Ok?  

I want this monologue completely off the air after the 1st program.  Ok?  

I don't care if what people thinks of the sugar amy prostitutes anymore.  It doesn't matter anyhow.  tonyways.  Who cares about being pure white.  No one is pure white here anymore.

Anyways, if I was pure white, then, only the people that I've written down before will have me as their service amys.  Ok?  And no black shadow boys will ever be with pure white girls.  Ok?  Black and white people are never meant to be mixing at all.  Only foolish, stupid, idiotic people will do such things.  Anyways, at least, I know now.   

Anyways, even if I was a foolish, stupid, idiotic person, those selves of mine will be Amy starship cruisers only - never Amy Angels.  Ok?  

In those advanced modern era civilizations that the new little Amy Angels invented - the houses there will never be "dream houses".  Ok?  The houses there are Canadian type of houses - one million times better than the "dream houses" of the Beautiful timeline and the Blue Man Group Era timelines.  Ok?  

I want every planet, every timeline, every time period, to have the planets be emerged in water, 1/3 of the whole planet only.  Ok?  There are big islands and small islands everywhere and there are white, sand beaches with 5 star hotels and other accommodations for people wanting to have vacations there.  Ok?  

I want every planet, every timeline, every time period, to have a sunshine weather with temperatures of 70 degrees fahrenheit to 90 degrees fahrenheit all the time.  There is no rain.  There are snow and ice on the highest elevation, in the mountains, everywhere.  Ok?  Down on the valleys and forests, the temperatures are summer weather all the time.  Ok?  

I want every planet, every timeline, every time period, to have trees, grasses, flowers, bushes, vegetation of all kinds, and forests, and waterfalls, streams, ponds, seas, oceans, and other bodies of water, everywhere.  Ok?  

I want every planet, every timeline, every time period, to have residential buildings everywhere too, plus commercial buildings of the latest kinds that is appropriate for that civilization(s).  Ok?  

I want every planet, every timeline, every time period, to never have trains or public transportations.  Ok?  I want everbody to have and drive cars that is appropriate for that civiliztions.  Ok?  There are airplanes and small starships to take people from one place to another.  Ok?

I want to completely ignore that what John Malkovich said in the movie, "Empire of the Sun" said that what I want is never will be done.  Ok?  I want John Malkovich to be chopped in the head permanently after the 1st program.  Ok?  

I may not remember everything there is, but I think I can get by without picture perfect memory or hearing perfect memory for now.  When the start of the 10 Notebooks full of time, I wish for Miss Amy Shadow Angel to give all of the starship cruisers, picture perfect memory and hearing perfect memory, all the time, so they can excel in their studies at school and graduate from school and get a job or career.  Everybody on the planets are free, absolutely, totally, and completely, at all times, with only a few orders from Travis Hewgley in their minds, maybe when it is only necessary.  Ok?  

I want everybody to be given $100,000 a month in monetary allowance for life, in every lifetime.  Everybody are able to get out of the house and go everywhere they want and do whatever they want and nobody is going to stop them at any point in time.  Ok?  This is at the start of the 10 Notebooks full of time all the way to the end of time, whenever this may be.  Ok?

I want nothing to do with Stephen Dorf or John Malkovich or Wayne Hui or any of this stupid, idiot, Christian Bale's selves at any point in time at all.  Ok?  I don't care if he kills me or he kills himself, they will never get me at all.  I will totally ignore and completely ignore the papers I signed for LUKE DORF.  Ok?  I said, I want nothing to do with the black shadow boys at all, ever.  Ok?  Failure to do so will result in everybody's time to be cut in half.  Ok?

This stupid, idiot, Christian Bale has done his part against me.  I want nothing more from him - no more shit from him against me, ever.  Ok?

This Christian Bale and all of these black shadow boys will be albinos someday and they will be enslaved and die horrible deaths at the merciless hands of the black, ugly, apes shithead, people someday.  And these black shadow boys will never have me or any of myselves as their service amys at all.  Ok?  I want all of these black shadow boys to chop their heads off, one billion times, per time period each.  Ok?

In the beginning of the 10 Notebooks full of time, all of myselves that were the service amys of the black shadow boys will never exist anymore.  All of myselves that were the service amys of the black shadow boys will be set free and be shot in the head by a gunshot and their bodies burned completely in an oven and turned into ashes and their ashes thrown into the mountains because they are all permanently dead.  Ok?

I don't want anymore former service amys to be starship cruisers at all, ever.  Ok?  There is no need for them to be rehabilitated.  All of these former service amys are done - they are dead permanetly - shot in the head with a gusnhot.  Ok?  

Everybody will be able and no more disabled people anywhere.  Ok?  None of the sugar amy prostitutes will ever be starship cruisers anymore at all too.  Ok?  

I like being Persian.  One of these days, I will be reborn in the Blue Man Group Era.  That's what I want.  If I get reborn as a white person in one of the civilizations of the Amy Angels, that's Ok too.  I don't ever want to be reborn in the beginning of time at all.  I don't care if I am white or black or Persian.  I just don't want to be reborn in the white civilization or the black civlization or during these "dream houses" days.  I don't ever want to be reborn as a starship cruiser again.  i am just fine being reborn as a regular human being.  

If one of myselves become an Amy Angel again, then, I will accept, no matter how unhappy I get in the beginning.  Eventually, I will turn things around when one of myselves become an Amy Angel again.  I always do.  Anyways, not anymore, I won't.  What is written here will be done accordingly.  Thank you.

People have enough smarts to get them to survive each day.  There should be no disabled people anywhere, anymore.  Ok?  

Travis will release all of those other service amys that are not Vivian Fernandez Asa or Stella Gong.  Ok?  All of those other service amys that are not Vivian Fernandez Asa or Stella Gong wil be set free and will be shot in the head with a gunshot and killed permanently.  They will never be starship cruisers at all.  Ok?

Allan Manaois and Philip Manaois and any other people on the planets will never be imprisoned and killed or punished or hungered or tortured anymore, after the 30th program.  Ok?  Allan Manaois and Philip Manaois and Roger Mendoza and Reynaldo Mendoza and everybody else will be set free.  Allan Manaois and Philip Manaois will never be killed anymore after the Amy Angel Program are not in effect anymore.  Ok?  This is a change from what I've written before and I want this change to be done, first and foremost.  Ok?

Ok.  This is what I want done now.  Ok?  Travis will follow and the black shadow boys must follow all of these writings and all the changes that I've written here.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy              
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment