Wednesday, January 18, 2017

January 18, 2017

Dear Erica Durance,

I am sorry about what happened to you here.  Don't be sad anymore.  Ok?  That's the past now.  Move on and live your life now.  Ok?  I just want to tell you that you have had sex with all of those boys that I wrote about before in my Notebooks.  I am truly sorry about that.  I didn't want to write it at all, but I guess, I did.  Christian Bale, the invisible person in my head told me that he was going to do it to you, and I wrote it down.  It's over now.  Ok?  You became a royalty Amy and you created all that I've written down for you to do.  You are not the Amys after you became a royalty Amy in the Amy Angel Program, the first time.  Anyways, you are ISIS, the architect and engineer of the ancient Egyptian pyramids and Parthenon of Greece, and the Roman Colloseum, and other structures.  Your lineage is ISIS, and the first Amy Goddess Angel, also known as the next Archangel, Gabriel, also known as the next Ada Borstein.  Ok?  Your first husband was Devon Manly, also known as Travis Hewgley.  Christian Bale was also one of Travis Hewgley's selves, from a long time ago.  You came from this planet that I am on.  I was one of you.  You lived here in the GOLDEN KNIGHT MOTEL too.  Ok?  Before you became Devon Manly's wife, Tyler also known as Ethan Dale also known as Allan Manaois, became your boyfriend.  Anyways, Christian Bale wanted to get even with you - not necessarily you, but your lineage as ISIS, and the first, Amy Goddess Angel, also known as the next, Archangel, Gabriel, also known as the next, Ada Borstein also known as the next Travis Hewgley, also known as the next Christian Bale, also known as the next Allan Manaois also known as the next, Jake Gylenhaal.  Ok?  

I've wished for you to be an Amy Angel, one million copies of yourselves.  You will be alright.  Ok?  You will never die at all.  Ok?  You will be a leader of the planet here.  Ok?  You will become a royalty Amy again in the Amy Angel Program and you will create things again as written down here in my Notebooks for the Amys to do in the Amy Angel Program.  Ok?  

Please, don't be sad anymore.  Don't cry anymore at all.  Ok?  Be happy now.  Ok?  That's just the way life is.  Christian Bale wanted and still thinks that one of Mr. Ada Borstein's selves will still become an Amy Angel someday.  Anyways, he wanted to zero in on the Amys and have us be Gabriel's wives or girls only.  But, I know that now.  I've already wished for it, not to be anymore.  Ok?  I want ourselves to find somebody else.  You deserve somebody else after what you have gone through here.  Ok?  You will be alright.  Ok?  Everybody seem to not care.  I've only seen 4 boys which are all Allan Manaois' selves that actually was crying about it.  They couldn't handle what happened to you here.  I don't think anybody could anyways.  Now, that I think about it.  

That was really rude of Christian Bale.  Anyways, I know that he will pay for this.  He will be the next Vivian Fernandez Asa.  Ok?  I, today, will and is never Vivian Fernandez Asa.  Ok?  These kinds of things happen only to truly evil people.  Ok?  Vivian Fernandez Asa and all of those selves of hers that are Black Queenie Rulers here have been prostitutes everywhere for everybody in the World.  Christian Bale thought that the Black Queenie Rulers were Miss Amy Shadow Angel and he took revenge on them.  He also turned some of myselves in the past as sugar amy prostitutes for the black Masters of the Universe, the starship cruisers.  

Now, I am here still, stuck here, and he repeated me here.  I have been here since the beginning of time.  My number is 9.  I am no longer number 8.  Your number is 9.  

Anyways, we are kinda late.  It doesn't matter anyways.  The real, Miss Amy Shadow Angel is a new little Amy Angel, one of ourselves.  Her number is 8.  All of those new little Amy Angels, the creationists, and inventors of everything here, the first creationists and inventors of everything here has long been gone.  The only one left is Miss Amy Shadow Angel.  She is in invisible mode.  She is inside everyone's bodies here, in the Universe, including animals, water creatures, birds, all types of animals, and probably, some insects too.  She powers up the leaders of the planets here.  She is the only one that can open realms in space.  She is a true, black shadow girl.  She has a lot of other magical powers.  Some of it, she discovered on her own.  Most of it, she learned it from the other new little Amy Angels.  

Anyways, don't worry about a thing now.  Ok?  You will be alright.  You will be an Amy Angel one of these days.  Ok?  

I don't like Christian Bale at all.  He is an idiot.  I hate his stupid guts.  Only ISIS is the best warrior Amy Angel here.  All other Amys that are ourselves are average.  This, I know for sure.  Miss Amy Shadow Angel is a perfect warrior Amy Angel.  ISIS, your lineage, is a perfect inventor royalty Amy in the Amy Angel Program.  ISIS, your lineage, also fought her own 5 star wars era planets, all on her own because it is written down here in the Notebooks.  Ok?  

Anyways, all of the Amys in the Amy Angel Program will have to fight in their star wars era planets.  They cannot be Amy Angels if they don't fight in their own star wars era planets, powered and aided by Miss Amy Shadow Angel - each and every one of them.  Ok?  They also will fight in the battle dagger matches too, only a few times each.  Ok?  

There are only 15 Amy Goddess Angels, including your lineage, which is ISIS, the architect and engineer of the ancient Egyptian pyramids.  One or two of the new little Amy Angels also created their own kinds of ancient Egyptian civilizations and they also were an architect and engineer of the ancient Egyptian pyramids.  

The new little Amy Angels created so many different types of civilizations.  It's all there, in their planets and realms, somewhere, recorded in time.  

This planet that I am on is very old.  It is in the beginning of time.  We came from a new timeline from this planet that I am on now.  Number 8 Amy is from another timeline, maybe, from one of the beginning of the timelines on this planet that I am on now.  We are number 9.  Number 10 and so on hasn't begun. 

Anyways, I am truly sorry about what happened to you guys here.  Ok?  All of the Amys in the Amy Angel Program will have to have sex with Travis Hewgley anyways.  It is all written down here in the Notebooks, but not too much anymore, not like what happened to you and your lineage.  Ok?  

I am voiding the whole 1 Billion planets of "GREEN" shitty sex with the Amys by Travis Hewgley and the leaders of the planets for the Amys in the Amy Angel Program.  Ok?  I think that happened to Number 8 people already.  Who knows?  I don't know.  But, we're going to make things new now.  Ok?  We're no longer going to be GREEN anymore.  Ok?  

The Amys in the Amy Angel Program will only have sex with their husbands in their Castle Days and as starship cruisers before they become Amy Angels.  Ok?  

Those GREEN GODDESSES is Christian Bale.  He is the next Vivian Fernandez Asa.  She was an Amy Angel before too.  She became an Amy Angel again as Stella Gong, my baby brother, Allan's girlfriend now.  I think Allan will marry Stella one of these days, after I get my money from Christian Bale, which is very soon.  Ok?  

When I get my money from Christian Bale, I will never marry Devon Manly.  I am not you anymore, Erica.  Ok?  I will find somebody else.  I don't want to marry Derek Whitney at all.  I am never going to marry Mark also known as Robin Padilla from Hope N Care.  He doesn't like me at all.  I'm going to find somebody else at school.  I'm going to study Civil Engineering too and get a Civil Engineering degree and a job.  I will also study Fashion Design at the Art Institute of Portland, in Downtown, Portland.  I will also create my own fashions just like you, as written down here already.  Ok?  But, I will never marry Devon Manly at all.  Ok?  I will never marry any of Travis Hewgley's selves at all in this planet that I am on now.  Ok?  

I am not going to be with Robin Padilla at all.  I am not going to marry Robin Padilla.  How can that be?  Robin Padilla is an actor in the Philippines.  He has a wife already.  I'm not going to marry a divorced or married man already.  I am going to find a white, American man here, at school, at Portland State University.  Ok?  

I am today, never Liv Tyler.  Ok?  Tyler is gone.  He doesn't work at the Plaid Pantry store near here anymore.  Ok?  Tyler will never be my boyfriend or husband at all, ever.  Ok?  

Today, I will always be living in Europe as a white girl or white woman.  I will always be in Europe, until the end of time.  Ok?  

You, Erica, and your lineage that are Amy starship cruisers will always be in the United States of America as white girls or white women and has white American husbands.  Ok?  You are the symbol of the United States of America.  You are the greatest country in the World.  Ok?  Your lineage is ISIS, the architect and engineer of the ancient Egyptian pyramids and the next, Archangel, Gabriel also known as the next Ada Borstein.  Ok?

I want Christian Bale to leave me alone.  He will not force me into marrying anyone I don't want to marry.  Ok?  This is for my very first lifetime only, here in this planet that I am on now.  Ok?  

I didn't realize the gravity of the situation until I saw those people on TV and on youtube.  I guess, it was really that bad.  I don't know.  I'm not very smart right now.  I don't have any experiences in this matter yet.  Anyways, I hope I won't be having sex like you had done.  Ok?  None of the Amys will be having sex like what you have done.  Ok?

Those service amys, well, they're different.  Their housemates will force them to have sex with them at night, maybe, for 3 to 5 hours a night.  At least, these are only the sex addicts, black shadow boys.  All other leaders of the planets are not like this, ever.  Ok?  All other leaders of the planets that are male, leaders of the planets will be left alone for good, all the time.  Ok?  

All leaders of the planets will be given magical powers by Miss Amy Shadow Angel.  They will all be able to do Time Travel, and have invisibility, and be invisible and be visible, and have flight, fly in the air as invisible or visible people, have picture perfect memory, have hearing perfect memory, have a lot of other magical powers because they will all fight in the  star wars era planets as written down here in the Notebooks already.  Ok?

I am free now, here in this planet that I am on now.  Ok?  

We will kill all of the boys that had sex with you during those nasty, sex days, by true decapitation, one million times each, per day that they had sex with you.  Ok?  They have to be killed because this is not fair at all.  Ok?  

Christian Bale is an idiot.  Now, everybody knows that he was just like you.  Ok?  I don't want to call you garbage, but, you have been trashed.  Ok?  Don't worry.  That's only sex naman.  It will pass.  It looks bad, but you'll get over it.  Your personality, your character, the content of your heart is what is most important.  Ok?  Be good always.  Ok?  Please, don't complain at all, unless, Christian does more shit to you.  Ok?  

Christian Bale will surely be reborn as the next Vivian Fernandez Asa.  He'll be reborn as a blonde haired, blue eyed, service amy and his Master or housemate is a black, ugly, ape looking, 7 foot tall, person.  And then, he'll become an Amy Angel someday and then, he'll come back in the planets of the black shadow boys and be thought of as an Miss Amy Shadow Angel and be punished and turned into prostitutes for everybody in the World, until one of the leaders of the planets realizes his mistakes, and starts turning things around.  

Anyways, don't worry about a thing.  Ok?

I wish that none of the Amys that are ourselves will ever be prostitutes anymore for everybody in the World.  Ok?  Christian Bale will take out those younger selves of mine in Thailand and other parts of Asia as prostitutes and give them a new life.  Ok?  I want Christian Bale to shoot himself in the head with a gunshot, for each time that he turned my younger selves to be prostitutes in Asia.  Ok?  

I want none of my younger selves that will be gunned down after living for 1 Billion planets as prostitutes at all.  Ok?  None.  None of them.  Ok?  I've already written this down.  Ok?  

I want nothing to do with Ben Affleck or Josh Hartnett or any of Derek Whitney's selves, other than Bruce Willis which is already written down here.  Ok?  

All of Derek Whitney's selves will be with Jennifer Garner, also known as Vivian Fernandez Asa, other than Bruce Willis, where, Bruce Willis will be with the Amys that are myselves, half of the time, the other half of the time, Bruce Willis will be with Jennifer Garner or Jom Rongsiewongse.  Ok?  

I don't love Derek Whitney anymore.  Derek and I are over, a long time ago.  Ok?  

Anyways, truly sorry about that.  Just take care of yourself now.  Ok?  Everyone is responsible for their own selves now.  Ok?  

Tom Welling will be with Kristin Kreuk also known as Stella Gong, half of the time, half of the time, he is with you, Erica Durance, the other half of the time, he is free to look for other wives.  Ok?  

Today, I am not going to be with Tom Welling at all, ever.  Ok?

Today, I can be with Keanu Reeves sometimes.  Ok?  

Roger Mendoza will always be with Jocelyn Mendoza as his wife.  Ok?  Roger Mendoza can also be with Gina Asa also known as Vivian Fernandez Asa.  Roger Mendoza can also be with Stella Gong too.  Ok?

Reynaldo Mendoza will always be with Malou MendozaMalou Mendoza is never me.  She is not Miss Amy Shadow Angel.  Ok?  Malou Mendoza is never Sandra Whitmeyer which are the Amys that are myselves.  Ok?  Malou Mendoza portrayed herself as Lady Gaga, and Christian Bale said that Lady Gaga is you, Erica Durance, your lineage.  But, let's change some things around.  Ok?  Erica Durance, you will no longer be portrayed as Lady Gaga anymore.  Ok?  Sandra Whitmeyer is never Lady Gaga.  Ok?  

Today, I am never going to be with Christian Bale at all, ever.  Ok?  No matter what I say in my mind, I am never going to be with Christian Bale at all, ever.  Ok?

Erica Durance, you will live a peaceful life now.  Ok?  You will never be a whore anymore.  Ok?  

Christian Bale also known as Travis Hewgley, the top, premiere, leader of the planet here, today, should get John Malkovich and Stephen Dorf and Lil Wayne and John Wayne and Wayne Newton and one of his own self as Christian Bale to die in the star wars era planets for you portraying as a dancer again in Smallville.  Ok?  I want Christian Bale to die  two times in his star wars era planets.  Ok?  Anyways, the star wars era planets are always around.  All black shadow boys, leaders of the planets will have to die in the star wars era planets, half of the time from now to the end of time.  Ok? 

I want Will Smith to be decapitated truly, one billion times for killing Bernadette Mendoza also known as Heidi Klum, and one billion more time by true decapitation for saying shit to me in the bus when he said, during that time when I was riding the bus, Will Smith said I was nothing but a stupid, stupid, towel.  Ok?  He knows this is not true.  Ok?  Will Smith is a complete, total, moron, idiot.  He has no brains, whatsoever.  

Justin Timberlake belongs to Mila Kunis also known as Vivian Fernandez Asa and to Jessica Biel also known as Jocelyn Mendoza also known as Vivian Fernandez Asa.  Ok?  

The Amys that are myselves are not Vivian Fernandez Asa or Stella Gong.  Ok?  I am not Kristen Stewart or Sarah McLachlan or Sarah Geronimo or Vina Morales or Candy Pangilinan.

Peter Villanueva belongs to Candy Pangilinan.  She was his girlfriend in the Philippines before he came to live here in Portland, Oregon USA and before he met me.  Ok?  Candy Pangilinan belongs to the Pangilinan family of the Philippines.  Her father is a multi-billionaire in the Philippines.  They have their own business company that mines gold and other precious metals in the Philippines.  Candy Pangilinan is now a news anchor in The Filipino Channel.  Peter Villanueva will marry Candy Pangilinan soon, in this planet that we are on now.  Ok?  

I am not Candy Pangilinan.  Candy Pangilinan is Vivian Fernandez Asa.  I am not Christina Aguilera.  Christina Aguilera is Vivian Fernandez Asa.  Ok?  

I still don't know up to this date, but I think I got this figured out.  I don't think I was a sugar amy prostitute at all before this lifetime.  I am so mentally and physically disabled, very slow in movements and thinking.  I think I have been a service amy for the longest time here.  Now, I am free.  I was one of the number 8 Amy girls here, until that stupid, Christian Bale repeated me here.  Anyways, shit.  I don't know.  Maybe, I was a sugar amy prostitute too.  Who knows.  But, I am a white, jewish girl.  You are one of myselves, Erica Durance.  Ok?  Your lineage is ISIS, the first Amy Goddess Angel here.  Ok?  She is the next Ada Borstein.   Mr. Ada Borstein is a white, Jewish American man when the Devil God, Bahala calls him to appear in Hell.  Ok?  Anyways, it doesn't matter whether she is Grey or White.  Heck, who the hell knows?  

Ok.  I am done.  Truly sorry about what happened to you here, Erica.  Ok?  I don't expect you to forgive me.  Heck, I was you.  You wrote your own Agenda here.  Anyways, you ain't going to do that shit again, ever.  Ok?  You are done.  Ok?  

I wish you a good life and a peaceful life here, Erica.  Ok?  May God have mercy on your soul, forever.  Ok?  I know you deserve a better life than what you have been put through before.  Ok?  I love you, Erica, and all the Amys here.  Ok?  Goodbye.

Your one of yourselves, 
Amy                

No comments:

Post a Comment