January 20, 2017
Dear Christian LeBlanc,
I have a pretty good idea that you are not one of the selves of the Archangel, Gabriel, today. Maybe, some other lifetime, someday, you will be an Archangel, Gabriel. That would be nice, wouldn't it? You just have a completely different gaze and body movements, and you seem very young at heart. I think you are a true, white European person. I really don't know if you're a human being or an Angel. But, if you are an immortal, you probably are an Angel from the previous Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses and you probably were a human being before from the timelines, probably from the Blue Man Group Era timeline. Either way, it's all good.
I hope you won't die by true decapitation, every time that you and I get together here, in this Universe. I would like to be your girlfriend or wife, sometimes, me, myself from Today, from the GOLDEN KNIGHT MOTEL. Ok? It would be nice if you are a white person and I'm a white person too when we get together.
I'm pretty sure that you are from the Blue Man Group Era timeline and you are an immortal Angel today from the previous Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Ok?
Anyways, you'll be alright. Hopefully, you are not linked to somebody else from the Blue Man Group Era timeline before where you came from. If not, then, I'll make this wish now to be an Amy Angel someday that are a creationists and inventors and true, leaders of the planets and I'd like for you to either be my ADA BORSTEIN or my AMY ANGEL that are creationists and inventors and true, leaders of the planets too. Ok?
Anyways, I hope I will not die by true decapitation either just by being with you as your girlfriend or wife, sometimes. Ok? I'd like for us to be together as husbands and wives, sometimes, for the whole entire time here in the Universe. Ok?
I don't know if this is the right decision for me, but I can't find anybody else here that I can wish for to be with me that are not already taken or is a leader of the planet here already. I have a pretty good idea that you might be the real thing, a good thing. Ok?
Anyways, it doesn't really matter if I one of myselves become an Amy Angel today, and she is not the best of the cream of the crop. These kinds of things really don't matter too much. What matters most is that I found someone on the internet that I'd like to be with, and perhaps, be with him someday, again. Ok?
I am not one of those people that always want the best of the cream of the crop and shuns and judges and be ultra prejudice against everybody else that are seem to be "fraudulent". Who cares right? I just don't like people talking about other people who the best of the best people are and who sucks all the time. Anyways, just deal with your own way of life and be with someone in whom you want to be with. I don't know if you care at all by being with me, but I care, at least, sometimes. It's alright, naman. It's all good.
Now, I make all the moves because everybody else are f'rozen in time, unable to wish for what they truly want and unable to wish for things like I could. Everybody's lips are sealed. They could not speak for their own, at least, for now. It's alright naman. You'll be alright. Ok?
There are so many people out there that other people don't know that will win the lottery next time, or some other time. So, try to keep an open mind and just be friendly with a lot of people. Ok? I may wish for things, but, the ultimate decision comes from God. Ok? But, I'll try and wish for it now, while I can. Ok? If my wish is granted, wow, then, we'll both be lucky Angels, whenever that will be. Ok?
Do you know what the crescent moon means? It is in one of the flags of the Middle Eastern countries. The Persians are said to be the symbol of the crescent moon because they are really white people in a lot of ways. Anyways, some people that are Persians don't want to be with me. They don't want me. Most of the people on the planet are afraid to be with me. You're the only starship cruiser that seem to not mind at all, whatever the situation is. It's all good, naman. That means, you are a brave person. Some and most people are afraid to make a wish or move on someone. That's ok. That's just the way people are.
You seem to just smile and just agree sometimes on what you hear in the air, sometimes, I have seen you frown. It's ok. Don't be afraid, Ok? Some people wants to get rid of me completely. They don't want me repeating myself as an Amy Angel. Who cares about those people. I'll do what I want. It's none of their business, anyways.
It's alright. Business or not, foster home business or not, one of myselves will make it again. And I think I know which one, me, today. I was looking through some jewelry, and one of them, I couldn't believe it, was a bracelet with an elephant charm. I didn't see it at first, but, when I looked through it further closer, heck, lo, and behold, there it was, an elephant charm bracelet. So, now, you know why I think I have a pretty good idea of where you came from or perhaps, where we're headed someday. That's alright. Ok?
I think today, I got pretty lucky. I've been looking through some Angel pictures and Angel videos, but today, I have further made an advanced step towards salvation. Ok? Sometimes, I'm thinking, what salvation? Heck, being an Amy Angel like myself is always a hell hole of a life. Anyways, it's not all that bad. I'm not a complete loser anymore, even though, most of myselves really will be complete losers here for a while.
I don't know why I keep fighting to come back as an Amy Angel. Hopefully, things will be alright and God will hear my wishes as I send my wishes to Heaven. I hope this is not a trick of somekind. I hope that this is the real thing. Let's make this connection now while we can. I know when we meet someday again, I hope that we will be making a connection like this again in the Blue Man Group Era. Ok?
I can't believe my luck, today. I thought for sure that today, I am doomed for good. But, when I saw you on the internet, I just had to change my fate today and opt out for another time when I finally make my decision about some things that has been on my mind lately. Ok?
Today, I am NOT DONALD J. TRUMP. Ok? I will never be with any of the Borstein people here, in this Universe. Ok? I will wish now to be a free human being and I wish to be with other people like yourself, to be with. Ok?
Anyways, who cares about all of these trickery. What matters most is that I think I have found someone in whom I can be with someday and perhaps become an Amy Angel again as a creationist and an inventor and a true, leader of the planets like some of myselves today, and I know in whom I'll take with me to the Heavens, someday, you! Ok?
This is a really good day for me, today. I can't believe my luck at all. Hopefully, this is it. Hopefully, we can finally make a true, connection and be Amy Angels someday as creationists and inventors and true, leaders of the planets. Ok?
Relationships seem to be good at the very start, until someone fucks it up real good and messes with everybody else. That's ok. People are meant to be together and then, fight like total idiots and distances from each other and never see each other again. That's just the way life is in the Universe. Ok?
Anyways, hopefully, I won't be a black girl too much around during the 1st program. After the 1st program, I'm always going to be a white girl with blonde hair or brown hair or black hair or red hair with blue eyes or green eyes or brown eyes and at least, 6 foot tall, most of the time. Hopefully, you will be the same or taller than me, sometimes. I don't want you to be too tall. We're just human beings here, starship cruisers. If you are an Angel and one of yourselves become a leader of the planet, well, I guess, you will always take the cake to be my ADA BORSTEIN and I am your Amy Angel that are a creationists and inventors and true, leaders of the planets, someday. Ok? Don't worry about a thing. Everything's going to be alright. Ok?
You probably don't believe a word I'm saying because I have written so much already. That's ok. You just have to understand me sometimes. Some people don't understand me at all. They think I'm a liar. That's ok. I don't really care what people thinks of me anymore. I change my mind all the time. Some people thinks I'm crazy or has a screw loose in my head. Maybe, that is true. I have gone through so much shit here, no kidding, and I am still, mentally and physically disabled. Anyways, hopefully, one of these days, I'll improve. And then, sink down again like a total loser. Anyways, you have to know one thing about people. People change and people are not the same all the time because of their surroundings, and what their minds are occupied of. Ok?
People will think of things about other people. That's ok. Everybody's entitled to their own opinions about people, in general. I don't really know if people these days really do have their own opinions or they are talking but they are being controlled by higher type of individuals such as the Angels. Ok? Anyways, one of these days, you'll be free, absolutely, totally, and completely free forever, at least, in this Universe. Ok? Maybe, most of the time, anyways.
This is really good. Really good. This must be heaven sent, I think, today. Wow, I can't believe it sometimes. I am happy again now. This is really good. Very good. The symbol for the Blue Man Group Era that I created is the elephant because everybody there are big boys and girls. Who cares about these damn NOSES, shit. Anyways, it's all good, naman. You just have to figure out the real thing from trickery. If you can't, then, you are forever lost. Hehe. LOL. Don't worry, I know you have figured it out. I can see it in your eyes and your smile and your body movements. You don't need to say a word at all. It's all written in your behavior. Ok?
I have to make a connection now, while I still can. I am leaving Mark or was it, his name was Robin Padilla. Mark is none other than Allan Manaois, also known as Devon Manly also known as Travis Hewgley also known as Michael also known as Mr. Ada Borstein also known as the Archangel, Gabriel. Anyways, I've already explained this last night. Mark cannot come back as Amy Angel again like myselves today. It is truly impossible. Ok? Anyways, being one of the best with being Mark only means that if you treat people with respect and decency, good things happen to people, probably for both sides of the equation. Anyways, it's alright, naman. It is just too late to turn things around and try to come back to someone who has done you too much wrong in the past. That's why, you should always try to be positive and be a good person, at least, most of the time. Ok?
Sometimes, I am a blabber mouth. I say things that are really mean and hurtful. But, that's just the way I am. I gotta let my opinions count and what I'm thinking about people, in general. Some people said that I am really mean. That's ok. Each to his own. I won't say that I'm a really good person. I will say that I am a good person, most of the time. I won't pretend that I am always a goody two shoe. Anyways, who cares, right?
Hopefully, things will work out for the best, for the both of us. Try not to frown and think of the things I said as being imperfect and pretentious. Ok? I am no longer perfect. I have been brought down to be evil and I have written down some nasty stuff for people to do. One of these days, I'll be back to good again. It will only be a matter of time until I do again. Ok? And that goes the same for you too. Ok?
Some of the things around the Universe are all trickery. This is because to protect people from the evil eyes of the Angels that are the leaders of the planets. Ok? Try not to lose faith at all. Ok? Anyways, you'll be alright. Ok?
It's time for me to move on. Hopefully, I'll get out of this building that I'm living in now and start living on the planet like a normal person. Ok?
You're probably thinking that I am such a loser. You're probably thinking that I had been such a loser here, and now, I still think like one. Please, don't think this way. Ok? Civilizations rise and fall all the time. People rise and fall all the time. Sometimes, you are on top, sometimes, you are on the bottom. Things will be alright now. Ok? I can't make any promises because promises are made to be broken. What I can do is to wish for things and send it to Heaven and move on with my life. Ok?
Tyler also known as Ethan Dale is so bad. At least, this is what I've heard through the air. Anyways, I don't want to be with Ethan Dale anymore from here. I want nothing to do with him at all, ever. I want somebody else. I want to be with you, and hopefully, things will work out fine. Ok?
Hopefully, today wasn't the day that created chaos here. I don't think it is. Everything has been explained here and it makes real sense. Ok?
Anyways, who cares if I'm Paris Hilton. Hehe. LOL. Who cares if she died miserably in the battle dagger matches with the other Amys here. I'll still be around anyways. I'll meet you in Paris, France, someday. Ok? I've always wanted to go to England, but now, this is a new development. Now, we're in Paris, France. LOL. I am not overly fashionable, sometimes, I'm a complete idiot when it comes to fashion. But, why have Paris, France be the capital or center of the Fashion World in the planets? Who knows? This is really funny. LOL. Anyways, I know I will live in Paris, France, someday. Ok? I'll see you there. Ok?
Hopefully, I won't die by true decapitation at the end of my life here when the time is over. I'd like to drink poison and die a normal death. Ok? I wish the same for you. Ok? Great. It's settled then. Thank God. This is really good stuff. Great.
Well, goodbye and I wish you the best of everything and may God have mercy on your soul, always. Ok? I wish you freedom, comfort, and peace in your life, whenever possible here, in the Universes. Ok?
It just goes to show you that sometimes, your first contact are not always your true love. Sometimes, your first contact are totally evil assholes waiting to do you wrong at every turn they can get. Anyways, I am just so disgusted at him now. He is a trickster, toying with people's feelings. I want nothing to do with him, ever again. I don't like him anymore. I don't want him at all, ever. Ok?
Anyways, I'm going now. Goodbye. Take care of yourself, always. Ok? Always try to be positive and just have some fun. Don't take life so seriously all the time. Evil people are everywhere. When people are having fun and living a peaceful and good lives, evil people will try to destroy you because they don't like you or are jealous of you. So, please, try to just live a normal life and just have some fun. Ok? Smile, always. Ok? Goodbye.
Your friend for life,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment