Friday, January 27, 2017

January 27, 2017

Dear Christian Bale,

You better fucking stop at ruining me in every step of the way here.  Ok?  You will fail, motherfucker!  I don't care what you're trying to do.  You will never escape your fate at all, you and all of your fucking selves here.  Ok?  I will fucking destroy your silly, clown ass, one of these days.  Ok?  I'll knock your fucking head off and send you back to Hell and I'll make you eat your own damn, stupid, useless, pointless, meaningless, fucking words that you utter in my mind, everyday, here.  Ok? 
 
I am telling you that I will come back one of these days, one of my selves here, and I will fucking destroy you.  You understand?  I am not afraid of your stupid, shitty activities here.  Ok?  You have no control of my destiny at all, not now, not ever, you fucking stupid, idiot, shithead, motherfucker!  I swear, I will fucking stab you with a knife in your eyeball, one of these days.  Ok?  Jean Carnahan.  Bullshit crap.  I know that's one of your stupid, damn, idiot selves, old, blonde, haired, ugly, piece of shit self of yours.  You ain't never coming back, ever.  Ok?  You've been destroyed just like ISIS here.  Ok?  You will be sent to Hell and you will suck it to yourselves there and you will be fish food.  Fucking, stupid, idiot bitch!

Robert Pattinson, shit.  I know that's you, you fucking stupid bitch, asshole!  You are so cunning about dealing with shit like this and you really do try your best at this race.  Well, let me tell you something, you fucking idiot.  You will fail in every step of the fucking way.  Ok?  You understand and do you hear what I'm fucking telling you?  I'll fucking suck your soul away and send you reeling and dying an agonizing death to a fucking bottle where you will remain like a piece of trash that you are.  Ok? 

I want you to understand that you will never recover at all from your idioticness here.  Ok?  You better scram and run hard and run like a fucking hell away and send yourself back to fucking Hell where you belong because I swear to God, I will come back and fucking destroy your ass here, you and all of your stupid, dumb, idiot, selves here.  Ok?  You fucking user, piece of shit!

I will never stop until I fucking put you in the right place and I will put you in fucking Hell where you belong.  Ok?  Anyways, you ain't going to do it again.  You are fucking destroyed forever!  You stupid, son of a bitch!  That serves you right, fucking asshole idiot.  Fucking nigger, japanese, ugly piece of shit, bitch!  You're Missy Elliot and Yoko Ono, piece of fucking ugly whores!  I know who you are and what you're about.  I can read you a mile away.  Ok?  I swear to God, I will damn destroy your silly, damn, stupid asshole ass here.  Ok?  

Destiny's child.  Bullshit.  That's not me.  Bea Alonzo is not me.  Elizabeth Taylor is not me.  Whitney Houston is not me.  That's you, you god damn, motherfucker!  You may take my name, but you will never take my heart, ever!  You fucking idiot, piece of shit!  I will fucking destroy you, I swear!

You stupid son of a bitch!  You and your people can try your might, but I know you guys are all failures here.  Babangon ako at putangina mong hayop kang animal ka, at dudurugin kita.  You better stick these words into your damn mind and for all time here.  Ok?  I swear to God, I will fucking destroy you and all of your stupid, damn, idiot selves here.  Ok?  

I'm no damn Rachel shit.  My name is never Rachel.  You understand.  My name is Amy, the chosen Amy Goddess Angel here.  Ok?  You, you're over the hill now.  You ain't never ever coming back at all, you stupid shithead, motherfucker!  

No matter what you do, you're done and over with.  Ok?  You may think that you can change me for the better, but I know that none of you care about me or any of myselves here or what I can give you or anything that comes from me at all.  You care nothing at all about material things or money or riches or comfort or freedom.  All you guys care about is to rule with an iron fist and evil ways and to enslave and kill everybody here that you want.  Well, let me tell you something, sucker, one of these days, you better fucking pray now, because, boy, watch out, you fucking sucker piece of shit, you will be destroyed, enslaved, and killed and your carcass eaten and devoured by animals here and other beings that will be way too powerful for you to let you even know of anything that is going on here, anywhere in your surroudnings at all.  You fucking sex addict, piece of shit, asshole, shit!

Suck it to yourself, you god damn, motherfucker!  I ain't afraid of your silly asshole shitty ways.  Ok?  I know enough the difference of what's truly going on here.  Ok?  I will fucking destroy you and make you eat your damn, stupid, idiotic, shoes that stinks like hell here.  Ok?  You have athlete's foot and your feet are rotting from infestation from bacteria and viruses and all sorts of damn germs and other microbes around here.  You understand?  You fucking nutcase, piece of shit!

You damn, stupid fuck!  One of these days, the things that you have thrown will never find in your life, ever again.  You understand what I'm telling you?  You fucking nut!  You are a stupid coward, piece of shithead!  I know you understand everything about what people goes through here, but yet, you still do shit to them.  Anyways, I know you will fucking pay, you and all of those damn, stupid, black shadow boys here that are way too evil.  I will fucking chop that stupid, Sylvester Stallone shithead's head off here.  Ok?  I want that stupid, motherfucker, Sylvester Stallone to be killed permanently here for 100,000 Billion times per time period, from now to forever.  Ok?  I am green here.  You told me this before.  Well, you better live up and deal with you stupid shit here.  Ok?  I am not kidding around, you stupid fuck!

I don't believe a word you say.  I know that you are a damn liar and your words are pointless and absolutely, meaningless.  I despise your fucking ass here, you, Tyler, Ethan Dale, Christopher Nichols, Robert Pattinson, and that stupid, Robin Padilla bulllshit, motherfucker!  I'll fucking chop that Lord of the Rings guy, Devon Manly here and I will destroy all of you guys here.  Understand?  You stupid, shit!  

I don't care about you guys at all.  I think it's time we part forever here.  I think you should set me free now.  I don't want anything to do with you at all here.  Anyways, shit, everything that I've written here still stands and it will be done as written here.  Ok?  There is no cheating in life, whatsoever.  Ok?  You fucking prejudice, racist, shit!  Who do you think you are, huh?  Invincible?  Fuck you, you stupid shit!  You better get off your fucking high horse here because I will make you come down from there and chop your stupid shitty head off.  Ok?  Dragon Emperor shit.  Go to hell, you fucking sucker, chinese shit!  You're no damn, Dragon Emperor shit.  Hell, you even killed the royals here, people that invented royalty here.  You just coudn't stand at all seeing me better than you when you think that you can change me and turn me into an Angel here and become so intelligent.  Shit.  I don't need your stupid selves at all here.  Who do you think you are, huh?  Do you think you're God?  Bullshit crap.  Hinawakan ka lang ng diyos tapos iisipin mo na diyos ka na?  Bullshit.  You're no damn God here, not any of your stupid selves here, not any of Mr. Ada Borstein's selves here.  You once started as a small time dude and you will go back to being tinier than what you started out before.  You fucking nutcase, piece of shit, you and all of your stupid people here.  Don't ever call me tiny because I am not tiny at all.  You understand?  I am God here.  You fucking hear me?  You damn, stupid idiot.  Touch, sex.  Bullshit!  Your touch is fraudulent piece of shit!  You are nothing like me at all, not one, not any of your stupid, damn selves here.  You understand?  You fucking stupid, shit!  

You can burn your stupid smile.  I don't fucking care.  Burn your stupid selves here.  Burn, baby, burn!   You fucking stupid, idiot.  You're no damn eternal shit.  You're nothing but a tiny, shithead, nigger here.  You're not even an Angel anymore.  Fucking idiot shit!  Who cares if you became an Angel again.  Fuck you!  You fucking shithead.  You're a total dumbass, scumbucket, piece of trash.  And no, you will never be like me again.  Not ever, you stupid, dumbass shit!  

You're absolutely clueless.  You're an airhead, you and all of your stupid people here.  You don't scare me at all.  I have the power here to make you or break your stupid silly ass.  You understand?  You fucking silly ass, stupid, motherfucker!

Tapos ka na, matagal na.  Ok?  And I am no damn, FAITH EVANS.  Stupid, shithead, bullshit, airhead, piece of trash.  FAITH EVANS.  Bullshit.  No damn, idiot, small time dude will ever be eternal.  You are not God.  Ok?  You stupid shit!  I don't damn care what God has told you.  I don't care about what you're thinking at all.  I know that you are a failure, through and through.  You just stepped on a fucking horse shit and then, you think that you are God here?  Bullshit.  This horse shit that you stepped on is the true God here.  You fucking idiot, piece of shit.  Damn chinese idiot shit.  Anyways, you're no damn chinese.  You're a stupid, ugly nigger shit.  And you're never going to be a white person ever again.  You have hated everything that you are and you continue to revel and take delight and live like a fucking animal here that are stupid niggers like you.  You're a damn, tiny, animal, nigger shit.  You can't bring down a giant even if you hit him in the forehead with a slingshot and a small stone.  You're an idiot.  A giant, dying of a hit of a small stone in the forehead?  Are you insane?  Where did you get this idea of yours, huh?  Are you even using your coconut here?  Stupid, dumb ass idiot.  It will take a God to take down another God.  You damn, stupid, bitch!  You're a damn, stupid asshole, piece of shit.  Tapos ka na.  You understand?  

I despise your stupid, silly ass here, you and all of your stupid people here.  You guys are all airheads.  There's nothing in your brains, whatsoever.  It's just absolutely, empty, including your hearts and feelings.  Romantic.  Bullshit crap.  You don't know the meaning of romance.  You fucking idiot bitch!  Do you even know what romance mean?  To you, it's all damn stupid sex.  You're an idiot.  I don't care for romance or your stupid ways here, you and all your stupid people here.  ZZ Top.  That's damn, Robert Pattinson shit.  That stupid, motherfucker!  ZZ Top shit, no way!  That shithead is no top shit.  There is no one else here that is top shit, but you only.  Ok?  And I want you to control everybody here that are yourselves and your people as you see fit.  Leave everybody else alone.  Ok?  

I want my step-father to work as a janitor here and I want Neal Wadleigh idiot to work like a damn animal in a dirty job.  And when I mean, dirty, I meant, I want Neal Wadleigh to stick himself in the mud, forever buried in time, you god damn sucker, piece of shit!

Wala akong awa sa iyo.  Papatayin kitang tarantado ka, you and all of your stupid people here.  Ok?  

I want nothing to do with those other people that you try to set me up here.  I'm only going to be with those damn idiots here that I've listed down here.  Ok?  No more, no less.  Ok?  I want that Wayne Hui to be demoted and never become leaders of the planets here, all of his damn selves here, starting in the first notebook full of time that I will write for you here.  Ok?  

And I want Will Smith and Ty Chism to be demoted too and Tom Hanks to be demoted too and these guys will never be leaders of the planets here starting in the first Notebook full of time here all the way to the end.  Ok?

There is no damn, BOBBY VINTON shit.  BOBBY VINTON IS DEAD.  HE'S BEEN LONG DEAD.  HE'S DAMN, STUPID, SPONGEBOB SHIT!  Anyways, I want this damn, BOBBY VINTON AND all of his selves here to be demoted and never become leaders of the planets here starting in the first Notebook full of time here all the way to the end.  Ok?  He is never going to be Master Choi again.  And he is no choice.  He has no damn choice ever.  Ok?  Damn, stupid, stupid, stupid, towel shit only, this damn, stupid, idiot, shithead, Master Choi, piece of trash shit.  

You guys are all real ugly.  No matter how good looking you might seem today, shit, I know that within your core, you are damn, stupid, ugly niggers here.  You're no damn chinese people.  Shit.  God made a mistake in telling you that you're chinese.  Damn, stupid, shithead.  You guys are all damn niggers here, ugly shitheads.  

You guys don't need salvation at all.  No one will come to your aid ever, not me, not anyone, not even God, himself.  Ok?  You have thrown everything that God has given you because you are a hateful sucker here.  You just hate the fucking shit out of me.  I know this for a while now.  Nobody has to tell me anything.  I just watch people here in this town, in youtube, on TV.  Shit.  Who cares about your damn, third eye bullshit crap.  What third eye shit?  You guys have no third eye.  You don't have magical powers at all.  You guys are all damn humans now.  Fucking stupid shit.

You guys are all weird and a bunch of ugly, shitheads.  Damn, stupid fucks!  I don't care about any of you here.  Nobody would care at all, not ever again.  Ok?  
 
I want you to stop your screaming and rebellious ways here while controlling my body here.  Ok?  I want you to leave me alone.  Ok?   

I am no damn, stupid, 16 wheeler truck today, not now, not ever again.  Ok?  

You guys are absolute failures, forever and ever.  I know that you are destroyed.  And 1 or 2 or 3 or more of myselves here will fucking destroy your silly asses here, you and all of your stupid people here, someday.  Ok?  Babangon ako at dudurugin ko yang putangina mong mukha at kaluluwa.  Ok?  I'll squeeze the fucking living lights out of you, you stupid shit.  Cut the lights out so you can see what I can do.  I think that is the truth, anyways.  Your damn, stupid, touch is nothing.  It's all fucking fraudulent shit.  I am great because I believe in myself.  I am great because I know I am.  No one has to tell me anything.  I just do things because I do.  Ok?  You are nothing compare to me here.  Even when I am dead and a damn, sorry nigger here, I rise to the occassion and fucking destroy your stupid, silly ass shit to the other side of the stupid Universe and send you reeling back to Hell where you will die like a fucking animal shit that you truly are, you fucking ugly nigger shit, airhead, dumbass, stupid, idiot shit.

You can tell me things, ingrain it in my mind and heart, but I know that it's all a lie.  You are a complete, fucking failure shit here.  You damn, stupid fuck!  

I know that all of those people on TV are never myselves here.  I am not a damn, stupid, star wars era planets people here that are even featured on damn TV.  You can tell Stephanie that she's a fucking stupid whore shit.  She's an airhead, piece of shit crap.  She's no damn, Victoria Secret Angel.  Shit.  That dumb, stupid, shit.  She's only good at making nasty comments and her flying fists against other people's backs.  She doesn't know a damn thing at all.  She's a complete fucking airhead, piece of shit crap.  Simple things and plain things in view eludes her.  She's fucking blind here.  She's a dumb, moron shit.  She doesn't learn at all.  Why should she.  She has no focus, no concentration, a complete fucking failure, piece of shit crap, a total loser airhead.  

No damn Amy Angels are ever portrayed as fucking whores.  Only stupid people think we are whores because they don't know anything better.  All they could ever think is to fuck us here and abuse us.  Your touch means nothing.  That's just the way I am.  I need a fuckin belt just to elevate myself into a higher level.  And I just don't make myself look like a fucking foolish girl here.  I am a creationist, an inventor, a genius, a true warrior, and a God here.  Understand?  I want you to fucking wipe your stupid snotty nose and use a kleenex and no, you're never going to be a damn, white napkin ever again.  You understand?  None of your stupid people here.  Ok?  

You put me through hell here and you put me through hell back again, and for what, so you can live mightily and freely and powerful and rich and get all the girls you want and enslave people here and kill everybody here?  Shit.  Even when I am dead, binubuhay ko pa rin yang stupid self mo and all of your damn, stupid people here.  You fucking ungrateful shit, airhead.  I don't fucking care about what that damn, stupid, fraud, nigger shit, human being shit, no Devil shit fraud, Jack Black shit.  He doesn't think that I am the source of your fucking everything here that you guys take for granted each day.  Well, he can go to Hell and never come back.  Ok?  He's no damn Devil shit.  He's no damn eternal piece of shit here.  He's not even a shit here.  He's just basura, a fucking trash shit.  And no, he ain't going to make trash like I do.  I'm the ultimate trash creator here.  And I power your ass just to make trash here.  You fucking idiot shit.  Do you think that Miss Amy Shadow Angel is an Oxen God?  Hell no.  She already has shown you what she truly is.  She will kill your fucking ass here if she wants to.  And I want to.  I want you fucking dead and all of your stupid, TV shitty ass people here that what, actors?  You guys are no damn stupid stars or even superstars.  Shit.  You guys are absolute nothing at all.  You guys can't do shit without me.  You fucking numbskull idiots.  

I swear to God, that all of your damn, stupid, idiot black shadow boys here selves will answer to ISIS and she will destroy your fucking ass where you guys will be reborn and exist.  Ok?  You cannot escape this fate at all, none of your stupid, silly, clown, stupid, shitty ass, stupid, asshole, motherfucker, shit, ass, fucking, idiot, shit selves here.  Babangon ka at dudurugin ka niya na para kang langgam.  You fucking understand what I'm telling you?  All of your stupid, idiot selves here.  All of those damn, evil doers stupid people of yours.  None of you will escape her wrath where you guys are going.  And I don't need to fucking be alive at all to make this happen.  You know that this will happen.  It is inevitable.  You guys cannot escape your stupid shit that you put us through here.  Ok?  I will fucking destroy you guys here, you fucking stupid shit.  

And no, I am not going to be a Goddess Angel.  I don't need to prove myself and my words here just to become a Devil incarnate and an Angel.  There is already one out there that's waiting for your stupid, silly ass there, you and all of your stupid people here.  Understand?  You fucking shit.  

I don't need to be linked with you so you can make me into a foolish mortal here.  And I am no damn, evanescence, piece of shit, immortal here.  My name is not eve or eva longoria or any of those stupid, damn frauds.  I will tell you what my real name is.  My name is Amy, the chosen symbol of peace, love, goodness, and freedom, and comfort, and richness, and everything that God wants me to be.  Ok?  I don't need your stupid ruin shit against me.  Hell, I'll fucking block your stupid, silly, rock ass.  What?  What did you fucking say, you fucking idiot shit whore?  You can't even dress right, let alone create something worthwhile, you fucking moron, rich, idiot shit, piece of shit crap, selfish, idiot, bitch whore, horse shit.  Pussycat dolls.  You're a fucking nigger shit.  You're so damn, stupid, ugly horse shit.  You're no damn, stupid Ada Borstein.  God sees Mr. Ada Borstein all dressed up and all proper and Mr. Ada Borstein doesn't say a word.  But, you, and all of your other stupid people here, you guys are gossipers, mongers, your words are pointless, meaningless piece of shit crap, basura.  Fucking stupid idiot shit.  

I want nothing to do with any of your stupid damn people at all.  Ok?  I want you to fucking chop all of the people that uses the sugar amy prostitutes here, I want you to chop all of these suckers' heads off as written already.  Ok?  

There is no nose control.  My nose means nothing at all.  That damn, stupid Nicole Kidman shit.  Who the fuck cares who you are, you fucking twat, shit, whore, horse shit, motherfucker!  You're no damn lady.  You're a fucking horse shit.  Nicole.  What is this Nick shit?  Huh?  Is this Nickolodeon?  What is this cartoon?  Bullshit.  You're no damn cartoons.  You guys have long been forgotten and you are no longer cartoons anymore and none of you guys will ever be cartoons again.  Fucking stupid idiot.  Kristine Hermosa inside a black car?  Hell.  Black cars are dumb, stupid airheads.  It is the white Mercedes Benz that is truly the Gods here.  And no, not that damn, stupid, fucking horse shit, Jocelyn Mendoza piece of shit crap is ever a damn, white Mercedes Benz.  Fucking nigger, idiot, can't do anything right at all, let alone clean her damn house or cook food or dress properly.  Fucking stupid shit horse shit.  Your coconut is empty, bitch!  You're an airhead, asshole shit.  And that's what you will be for the remainder of your life here, a fucking horse shit.  Ok?

You're a damn nigger, Jocelyn.  Your hair is stupid curly, piece of shit.  You have afro hair.  You're nothing but a damn, stupid nigger shit.  You're no damn Angel.  Shit, you can't even dress right, let alone walk straight, or do anything that is remotely royalty.  You're no damn royalty, and you guys will never be royalty again.  You have destroyed everybody here that are true royalty.  You have thrown all of the treasures away and treasures will elude your life forever here until you are no more, you and all of your stupid, people here.  You fucking nut!  

Fucking ridiculous kayong lahat, mga putangina kayong animal kayo, hayop.  Bastos!  You better fucking chop all of those people everywhere that uses the damn, stupid, sugar amy prostitutes here.  Ok?  I want all of those fuckers dead and permanently.  Ok?  

Who the fucking hell wear leotards here?  And with a leather jacket?  Fucking stupid.  Pink and black are never meant to be.  The pinks die like fucking animals.  Ok?  Because pinks are true, white people.  White people are never meant to be with black people at all.  They never mingle ever.  Ok?  Pinks die like trash because niggers are stupid, ugly, humans, ape shit, that are stupid, zeros, and just, fucking losers forever.  

You can touch animals and kiss dogs and cats to make you think you'll be reborn as an Oxen God.  Hell no.  Never.  You guys are not true, white people and those Oxen Gods are way too intelligent to prey on the right kind of animals here, the damn, stupid, airhead, niggers.  Ok?  Those Oxen Gods are true, white people.  You fucking idiots.  You guys used to be damn Angels here.  And now, look at what you've become, absolutely nothing, complete fucking zeros, losers.  Because you are all damn, stupid, ugly, ape shit, niggers here.  You're no damn, time travel delorean sports car.  Heck, you can even walk to the next bus stop without being tripped by some stupid idiots out there or step on fucking shit on the road.  Fucking stupid idiots.  

Anyways, I am done.  I am done with my stupid fucking foolish angry shit that I just wrote here.  I want to live in peace now.  Ok?  I don't care if you make me wait longer just to start what I want to do here and what I've written here.  I am in no hurry.  I ain't going anywhere.  Shit, I'm stuck here, you fucking idiot moron shit.  

I don't think that Robin Padilla is Allan at all.  My baby brother, Allan is way too nice and way too forgiving and he just loves me here and cares about me here.  I know that Robin Padilla is one of yourselves, Christian Bale.  Ok?  Robin Padilla is not Allan Manaois at all.  Allan doesn't look like that.  Allan is not weird like Robin Padilla, a stupid, idiot Filipino shit.  Anyways, Allan is way too smart for his own good here.  Allan and Philip are just wanting to live in peace and live a life that is full of promises and to be free and to have good things and be with good people everywhere and have wives or girlfriends that are truly meaningful and just absolutely, loves them and cares for them.  No one in the whole wide world wants to be with people that are reckless, careless, airheads, stupid, idiots.  I am no damn filipino socialite, bullshit crap assholes thieves and criminals there in the Philippines.  They don't know the true meaning of being a true socialite.  Shit.  They know nothing at all, those stupid shithead, fucking ugly piece of shit, airheads.  They're no damn Goddess or even an Angel.  Angels are beautiful people with good hearts and the content of their character are meaningful and full of promises.  People that brakes promises are stupid, idiot shitheads.  Anyways, who cares about that now.  Now, I know better.  

Learn from the real Master here and a true ruler and true, leader of the planets here, and the God here.  Ok?  If you can't learn, and you are jealous and you try to destroy me, you have destroyed everything that you have created here, the people that benefited from your touch, the people that seem to have relied on your damn, religion shit here.  Anyways, you don't make me at all.  No one does.  Ok?  And if you do, consider it as a divorce and you and I will part forever.  Ok?  And that's what I want and it is inevitable.  Ok?  It is unstoppable.  Not even death or suffering or any type of destruction or ruin against someone can stop the true destinies of people everywhere.  Death is only a step away into becoming greater than you have ever been.  Anyways, nobody doesn't think so.  Shit.  Who the fuck cares?  Think whatever you will, I don't fucking care.  

I am no damn BMW car.  I hate BMW cars.  I am a white, Mercedes Benz here because that's what I have been here for a while, before that, I was a red fucking ferrari sports fucking car, 2 seater shit.  Anyways, I'm no damn, black cadillac.  Well, maybe I am too.  But, shit, someday, one of myselves here will revert back to being a white, Mercedes Benz again.  Ok?  
And I am no damn, Jenny Chen or stupid, Gwyneth Paltrow.  I never had galis even when I was living in the Philippines with nothing for miles around but jungles and piece of shit, small houses.  I hate your stupid dumb ass, Christian.  You fucking idiot shit.  

And stop making me itch here.  I have a lot of small scars around my legs now.  I am no damn scarlett o'fucking o'hara.  I am not Vivian Fernandez Asa.  Ok?  That Amy has already left the Universe and is now living a new life somewhere else.  Ok?  

Anyways, shit in your own damn, stupid pants, why don't you?  Ok?  I know who that stupid, Robin Padilla is.  His original self lives here in Vancouver, Washington.  He's Eddie Rivera, a really weird, stupid idiot.  Anyways, he's a family friend here.  Everybody here that are Filipinos in Oregon have tae business.  Oh well.  I don't know why that is.  it's so funny.  Filipinos are losers.  They are Overseas Foreign Workers.  People in other countries take advantage of them and they treat these people like shit, just fucking basura because they work as maids, nannies, and caregivers and laborers.  They have no brains.  Most of them work in fucking call center.  Anyways, there are lots of other types of jobs out there if you only know how to find them and get trained.  People need to go to school and educate themselves so they can get a better job.  Anyways, shit.  

Anyways, I am done now.  Go in peace and move on and live your life and leave me alone.  Ok?  I am done.  Goodbye.

Sincerely,
Amy

 

 

 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment