Tuesday, January 24, 2017

January 24, 2017

Dear Tyler also known as Ethan Dale,

I've already written things down in my previous document.  Anyways, I think what I've written will be done, anyways.  Now, I wish to have 2 copies of myselves to be the wives of Robert Pattinson, the English actor from the movies, Twilight.  Robert Pattinson is one of yourselves, Tyler.  Ok?  Anyways, I wish for these 2 copies of myselves to be with Robert Pattinson, the whole entire time here.  Robert Pattinson is free, 50% of the time to look for other wives when he is a starship cruiser.  Ok?  

I also wish to have 2 copies of myselves, today, also, to be with Nicolas Cage also known as Allan Manaois.  The 2 copies of myselves will be Nicolas Cage's wives when he is a starship cruiser.  Ok?  Nicolas Cage is free, 50% of the time to look for other wives.  Ok?

I also wish to have 2 copies of myselves, today, also to be with Mark also known as Robin Padilla, to be Mark's wives, the whole entire time here.  Mark is free, 50% of the time to look for other wives.  Ok?

I also wish to have 2 copies of myselves, today, also to be with Keanu Reeves, Vincent also known as Allan Manaois, Vincent Price also known as Allan Manaois, Noah Wylie also known as Allan  Manaois, and Allan Manaois from this planet that I am on now, 2 copies of myselves each, for each one of these Allan Manaois' selves to be their wives, the whole entire time here when these guys are starship cruisers.  Keanu Reeves, Vincent, Vincent Price, Noah Wylie, and Allan Manaois are free, 50% of the time to look for other wives.  Ok?

I am never going to be with Christian Bale today and yesterday at all.  Ok?  

I also wish to have 2 copies of myselves, today, also to be with Joshua Mendoza as his wives the whole entire time here.  Joshua Mendoza is free, 50% of the time to look for other wives.  Ok?

I am now changing what I've written before that Robert Pattinson will only be with Kristen Stewart also known as Stella Gong.  Ok?  What I've written now in this document is what I want done now.  Ok?

I also want Robert Pattinson to be with Kristen Stewart also known as Stella Gong, my baby brother, Allan's girlfriend and soon to be wife from this planet that I am on now.  Ok?  Robert Pattinson will be Kristen Stewart's husband for 2 copies of herselves, the whole entire time here.  Kristen Stewart is free, 50% of the time to look for other husbands.  Ok?

Even though, you, Tyler dies in your star wars era planets, you will still be with 2 of myselves here as written.  Ok?  

Everybody on the planets, in this Universes, all starship cruisers will go to school and graduate from College.  Ok?  This is in every lifetime.  Ok?  This is after the 1st program all the way to the end of time here.  Ok?

I know you might think that I'm really cheap.  I know that I've changed my ways.  Ok?  At least, some of myselves.  Ok?  The starship cruisers are alright, naman.  After the 1st program, and during the 1st program, I want what's written in this document to be done.  Ok?

Girls here are just trying to live like normal people, just like everybody else here.  Ok?  Most of them have no control of their lives.  After the 1st program, everybody will be free, absolutely, totally, and completely, free of mind and body, most of the time.  Ok?

I am done.  This is what I want only for today and yesterday, the 23rd and 24th of January, 2017.  Ok?  

I am no CHILDHOOD OF A LEADER.  Ok?  I am not a hood ornament today and yesterday.  Ok?  I will never be with Jet Li at all, ever.  Ok?  I am never going to be with Reginald Mendoza at all, ever.  Ok?  I am never going to be with Elton John or Wayne Hui or any of those stupid, idiotic, leaders of the planets here as their wives, ever.  Ok?

I am never going to be with Lil Wayne at all, ever.  Ok?  Christian Bale is never going to make me be a pornographic girl today and yesterday here from this building, THE GOLDEN KNIGHT MOTEL, from this planet that I am on now.  Ok? 

Today and yesterday, I am only for Allan Manaois' selves.  Ok?  I am never for any of the black shadow boys at all.  Ok?  Only Kristine Hermosa also known as Vivian Fernandez Asa is meant for the black shadow boys, leaders of the stupid planets here.  Ok?

I am never going to be with DeMarcus Bishop at all, ever, none of myselves here.  Ok?  I am a service amy only for DeMarcus Bishop here.  Ok?  Not from today or yesterday.  Ok?  One of younger selves, na lang, not the ones that were too young.  Ok?  Make it the ones from Portland State University, when I was studying Biology there.  Ok?  

Anyways, all of Allan Manaois' selves that are listed down here will be with myselves from today and yesterday, from THE GOLDEN KNIGHT MOTEL, from this planet that I am on now.  Ok?  This is what I want done, nothing else.  Ok?  

None of these guys written here, especially, Robert Pattinson will be with myselves during the time when I wore that BURGUNDY RED, blouse here.  Ok?  

Only Christian Bale will be with the GREEN Amys that he so loves so much to ruin, except for me today and yesterday.  Ok?  Everbody else wants to live a normal life now.  Ok? 

I know that as an immortal, Amy starship cruiser, I might seem very idiotic and very dumb.  That's ok.  That is only for the 1st program when we have no control of ourselves at all.  Ok?  We are just trying to get by, trying to survive in this shitty, hell hole mess.  Ok?  After the 1st program, we are all free, forever.  Ok?  Thank God.  

I really want to be with Robert Pattinson.  Ok?  I don't care if he doesn't like me at all.  Who cares, anyways.  He won't know the difference with other girls, naman.  Anyways, he's free, 50% of the time to look for other wives.  He is not stuck with me all the time, naman, here.  Ok?

I am truly sorry for some of the things I've written down before about Allan.  Ok?  Everything will be alright, now.  Ok?  

One of Robert Pattinson's selves is my step-father, Clarence Goldin.  Ok?  Clarence Goldin will always be with Dorotea Mendoza Manaois Goldin as his wife, at least, 50% of the time.  Ok?  

I am never going to be with Robin Padilla from the movie, WALANG AWA KUNG PUMATAY, as his wives here when he is a starship cruiser from the GOLDEN KNIGHT MOTEL from this planet that I am on now.  Ok?  

Today, from this planet, I am different.  I don't know why that is.  But, after this damn planet, all of myselves have changed drastically.  That's just the way I am, I guess.  Who cares anymore.  I just know that after the 1st program, mananahimik na ako.  Magiging matino na ulit ako.  Ok?  There are no more crimes on the planets whatsoever.  Ok?  The only killings are done in the star wars era planets and the ancient egyptian civilizations and the other ancient civilizations.  Ok?

It's ok.  Everything will be alright, now.  Ok?  There are a lot of other Amys out there that are not myselves.  Ok?  Everybody are the same in a lot of ways.  Ok?  People just want to live peacefully, most of the time after the 1st program.  Ok?

Stella is a lot like me, in a lot of ways.  But, she gets treated better than me here.  All other Amys are treated like garbage here by that damn, stupid, idiot, black shadow boys here.  I am only the service amys here for the leaders of the planets here and the sugar amy prostitutes as they have requested here.  Ok?  I am never the wives of those damn, stupid, idiotic, black shadow boys here, leaders of the planets here.  Ok?  Anybody that doesn't respect me or love me or wants to be truly with me that doesn't respect me will never be with me at all, unless, otherwise written down here in my computer or notebooks or journals or binders.  Ok?  

I don't like people that doesn't respect girls or women at all, no matter how idiotic and cheap girls may seem to be like.  Ok?  People are people  everywhere.  People just wants to live peacefully, be respected, have comforts, have some money to spend, have housing and everything that they want and could get, and be with girls that will respect their feelings and their ways of life as well.  Ok?  People just wants to live beautifully, most of the time.  Ok?  And no, no damn, plastic fraud, idiotic people that treat people like garbage or trash will ever live beautifully or be with beautiful people because these idiots are stupid people.  They belong with ugly people like themselves.  They belong with evil, stupid, idiotic girls.  Ok?  I don't ever want to see that stupid, Wayne Hui with me at all, ever here.  Ok?  I don't care if he said, I am tarantado.  He's a damn, stupid, foolish, mortal, idiot.  He needs to die, all the time, and he will still never be with me at all, ever.  Ok?  

I don't want to force myselves to people at all.  I am just wishing a couple of myselves to be with people that I think are very interesting people.  Anyways, we are not stuck with them all the time, anyhow.  Ok?  It's only 2 lifetimes, lang naman.  And I hope, you won't mind too much at all.  Ok?  

I just woke up now and realized that my life here has been really terrible.  This Christian Bale, bullshit, crap, idiot better pay up someday.  I know that he will.  Ok?  Whatever your crimes were in the past, it is forgotten now.  Ok?  You are now absolved and forgiven.  Ok?  Now, you guys are wanted to be leaders of the planets now.  Ok?  This is called, DIVORCE.  Ok?  This must be done.  Ok?    

Anyways, after the 1st program, we will completely and totally abolish and forbid DIVORCE anywhere in the planets here for the starship cruisers and the regular humans.  Ok?  Everybody will have to deal with their mates and their families here.  Ok?  Everybody will be nice people after this damn, stupid, 1st program.  Ok?  

Anyways, that is all I want to say.  Goodbye.

Sincerely,
Amy       
   
   






No comments:

Post a Comment