January 2, 2017
Dear God,
O, please hear me. Please, I don't ever want to go back to Travis Hewgley guy that cheats his way through life. Ok? I've already made up my mind. All of the people that cheats their way into having sex with me will fail. Please never forgive them. Ok? My Uncle Roger is an innocent person. This Travis Hewgley guy is not an innocent person. This Travis Hewgley guy is a loser. Please put this Travis Hewgley guy underneath an everlasting amount of magical pyramid, down there under the dirt because he is a dirtbag, a loser, cheater. I will never return to this dirtbag cheater of all people. Ok? Please chop my head off now and never make this Travis Hewwgley guy that is a real idiot loser ever be grey. Ok? He is not white. He is not black. He is nothing. He is Sinead O'Connor, a prostitute in Miss Amy Shadow Angel's territory for black, ugly starship cruisers. Ok? Please have this Travis Hewgley guy, Sinead O'Connor, cheater, be raped every single second, every minute, every hour of the day, everyday, non-stop and never set him free and never turn him into an Angel. Ok? Thank you. This Travis Hewgley guy, cheater, is controlling my body right now and is making a scene her and screaming and yelling inside this room, in this dump of a building which is truly, not Golden. Ok? Anyways, I think he just wants to use me. I think this Travis Hewgley guy cheater just wants me to look like a fucking whore so that no one will love me at all and has made his heart known that he only wants me for his self. I just laugh at this sucker of all scum suckers. Anyways, oh well, shit. Whatever. Please, never turn this Travis Hewgley cheater guy into a human being. Ok? Thank you very much. I am sorry if I am so sinful right now. I can't help it. I just feel depressed, betrayed, and just feel like a real loser. Anyways, never make this Travis Hewgley guy cheater into being eternal or even be remotely close to being a human being. Ok? This scum sucker whore, slutcake, Travis Hewgley guy cheater has a Japanese wife that is exactly like him, a real, ugly nigger, chinese whore slutcake and must be destroyed at all costs. Ok? I am not these Yoko Ono slutcake whore. Ok? This Yoko Ono slutcake whore that is the wife of John Lennon, is a real idiot. She has no imagination and so does John Lennon, a real idiot scum sucker. Anyways, I am not Hgoing to give this Travis Hewgley guy what he wants. He's never going to get anything from me at all. Ok? I have deliberately failed my father in being eternal. Because this is what led me up to now. Ok? This Travis Hewgley guy cheater is a loser. He has completely lossed in gaining your love and mercy and forgiveness. He will never be eternal. Anyways, how can he? He's been destroyed by you, O, Devil God, Bahala, 15 times. Even if you come here and compensates my baby brother for all the blessings that he has given me, we all know that all of Travis Hewgley's selves are all zeros. Ok? Anyways, please restore me to my proper self. Ok? Never allow a cheater to have sex with me be anything that resembles a Godly existence ever. Ok? Thank you. Anyways, please, never allow this Travis Hewgley cheater to replace or take the place of Tyler that is Ethan Dale that I've written down to be my husband in these 1,000 10 Billion planets when I have reddish, golden blonde hair with navy blue eyes and is a white, American girl that has a height of 5 foot 8 inch tall, slim, sexy, and looks like an Angel. Ok? I only have 1,000 lifetimes with Travis Hewgley, only one, not twice, no more ever, when I have reddish, golden blonde hair with either light blue eyes or navy blue eyes anywhere in this side of the Universe. Ok? You have shown me before that if I'm going to be green through these "tombstones", that you will kiss anyone that "kicks" the hell out of me by true decapitation. Ok? If anyone cheats, please, this cheater person, Travis Hewgley guy will never be anything at all because he has failed to follow your wishes. Ok? This Travis Hewgley guy cheater will never be anything even if he has pain, suffers, or die. Ok? Because failure to follow your wishes could only mean one thing, absolute failure in all sense. Ok? It is not just one thing, all of this Travis Hewgley guy cheater's selves encompasses absolute failure. Ok? Why wouldn't it be? It would be absolute hypocrisy and defamation to your being. Ok? Just as expected, this Travis Hewgley guy cheater is an idiot. He still thinks that he can get away with his cheating behavior. Haha! I just laugh at this idiot. Anyways, he even says your name in absolute hypocrisy and downright, negativity and blasphemes your name in vain. Nothing can change this Travis Hewgley guy Hcheater's fate. He is an idiot. This is what he wants. His no damn hat at all. He has no intelligence, whatsoever. He's a fool, an idiot. I don't know how this stupid, idiot became a leader of the planet. I just can't believe this person at all. Anyways, he has made me into a whore, a clueless, stupid idiot, and rapes and enslaves me now and then here. Anyways, I have decided not to pursue this eternal flame of mine. No cheater will ever make his way into my life and becomes a Godly existence. Anyways, foolish that I am or not, it doesn't matter anyways. Only you can make things right. Ok? Whatever you decide, I will accept. Please, let me be with someone who truly has respect for me and loves me and wants to be with me. Ok? I am just tired of being a complete fool and a victim of circumstance and is made to look like a loser. Ok? Oh well, some people think I'm a damaged good anyways, and doesn't want anything to do with me. I'll find somebody else someday who has not done me wrong at all. Ok? Anyways, this Travis Hewgley guy cheater is making a fool of me because Robert Pattinson, also known as Ethan Dale has completely ignored and left Kristen Stewart for good. He doesn't love this Kristen Stewart because he just doesn't. Oh well, this Travis Hewgley blames Robert Pattinson for denying Kristen Stewart her Angelness. As if Robert Pattinson really has control over this. Anyways, Nieves Manaois is no Savvy Person. She is a gossiper nigger, ugly whore bitch, slutcake, and is a loser. Anyways, some people wants to return to their own selves. Some don't. People are just funny in all sorts of ways. Me, I don't really care who I return to, just not the same person who does me wrong everytime I am on this planet or in the Universe. Ok? Some people just don't want anything to do with me at all and have denied me their respect. Oh well. I care nothing for those people. It's either their own beliefs that they will be something that closely resembles like me or my own beliefs that one of myselves will be chosen again someday to be a Goddess Amy Angel. I don't really care what these suckers really think. Anyways, to each his own. I have a lot, and I mean, way too much of myselves that are here in the Universe who has not become an Ada Borstein. Ok? Let's see what people will believe when they get to see what I've become. Anyways, I care for no suckers that disrespects me and denies me of having the love that I have shared with them. These suckers will never amount to anything, nothing at all. Ok? Anyways, these pathetic losers are treated better than I get treated here even if I've worked my ass off and became a slave, a prostitute, a real loser of all people just to do what I like to do best and that is move on, do what is expected of me, and never complain. If I complain, you'll know about it, and guide me towards the right path. Anyways, I am just tired of all this silliness among people here. I'll just cry and release my tension and move on after that. That is all I could do. Ok? Anyways, I don't think my father is a cheater. He did what he thought was right. But, anyways, now, I will look like a complete slutcake, a whore. Now, I just don't know what to do anymore. This Travis Hewgley guy cheater shithead will never amount to anything at all. Let's correct this shithead behavior and just shoot the damn idiot. Anyways, no amount of shitheadedness will ever correct this Travis Hewgley guy cheater into being remotely free or even be a human being at all. Anyways, I don't ever want to see this Travis Hewgley guy cheater at all, anywhere in the Universe while I am here. Ok? I have made my wishes. I will do your bidding and your wishes are my commands. Thank you for everything.
Your servant forever,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment