Monday, January 9, 2017

January 9, 2017

Dear Ethan Dale,

To tell you the truth, I think what Travis was telling me in my head is somewhat true.  Travis said that I was born on this body of mine in Potsdamer, Berlin, Germany.  He said I was a blonde haired, blue eyed girl and I lived in the white civilization for a while.  He also said that you were my first husband there in Germany.  I think I lived there in the white civilization for a while and Travis turned me into his service amy for the longest time because right now, I am so slow.  I am really mentally and physically disabled and it took me a long time to recover and I am just now improving slowly.  Anyways, now, he was going to turn the World into a black world again.  But, I guess, he decided to change things around.  In the future, he said he's going to turn some of myselves as sugar amy prostitutes for black people.  Anyways, I've just written down in my notebook for him to stop having me as a sugar amy prostitute when the 10 Notebook full of time starts all the way to the end of time here, in this side of the Universe.  He cannot go against this whatsoever or I will have Miss Amy Shadow Angel enslave all of his selves here.  Ok?  I am very serious about this.  Ok?  I want Miss Amy Shadow Angel to turn all of the true rulers here that are Travis Hewgley's selves into mind slaves for the whole entire time if they fail to follow all of my wishes that are written down, especially all the changes that I've just written.  Ok?  

I've just had about enough of this Travis loco, piece of trash.  Ok?  Anyways, some of his other selves are not like him at all.  I want to cry because I am just so sad all the time here.  I want nothing to do with Travis at all.  He is not an Angel anymore.  He is a Devil Negro.  Anyways, I still follow all of God's wishes, naman.  I just am very sad that I couldn't be with Allan for eternity.  I guess, it's been nice knowing you.  I am crying right now because I guess God doesn't want people to be with people that did them wrong.  That is obviously the right thing to do.  No one wants to be stuck to someone who will keep doing wrong things to them.  
I just know that I just have to be somewhere else with somebody else.  Ok?  I meant you no harm at all.  Ok?  

Anyways, Travis keeps telling me that he wants me.  He doesn't want Vivian Fernandez Asa or Stella Gong.  Sometimes he tells me that I am negro.  Sometimes, he tells me that I am pure white.  Which one do you think is the truth?  

I think this is the truth.  Maybe, I had been pure white all this time, and it is evident that only purity in white and goodness of people that God gives blessings to and turns them into Amy Angels, leaders of the planets.  This is what Travis told me.  Anyways, I think this is true also.  Anyways, I don't think spirits here in the Universe are all pure white.  Everybody has been white or colored sometimes being reborn in the Universe.  It's just that people are chosen to be Amy Angels because they have gone through so much in the Universe.  I don't ever want the Amy Angels that are myselves to be service amys here again.  I've already written this down before that Travis has to set all of the Amy Angels that are myselves to be free and never be a service amy again.  Ok?  Travis is black.  He belongs to a black prostitute that is Stella Gong and Vivian Fernandez Asa.  Ok?  This is what God really wants him to do.  Ok?  

Travis just cannot be with me at all.  Ok?  I don't care if I've committed sins or has committed crimes before or in the future.  He is not meant for me.  Ok?  He cannot force his self to me at all, not ever.  Ok?  I am not the Green Goddess that Patrick Swayze saw in those 2 planets that he was a spirit.  Ok?  My Uncle Roger kicked me in the stomach and I flew several meters away against a wall.  Anyways, my uncle doesn't like me at all.  My Uncle Roger is none other than Travis Hewgley.  My Uncle Roger likes Gina Asa also known as Rachel.  Ok?  This is what he chose.  And this is what God gave him.  Ok?   

It is too late to turn things around now.  Anyways, Travis just cannot say that he likes me and wants to be with me but his intentions and actions prove otherwise.  He just wants to rape me and use me for sex.  That's all he wants.  Well, I'm not going to give it to him.  He needs to respect other people's wishes and he needs to respect people that are good to him.  Ok?

I will never go back to Travis at all.  I am not Green.  I am not a prostitute here.  Ok?  I want Travis to chop his head off, one billion times every time that he has sex with me here.  Ok?  And I cannot be his service amy anymore.  Ok?

People that never loved me and did not want to see me fly and be happy will never be with me at all.  That's all I know.  

Travis has destroyed my future selves.  He led me to committ a grievous sin and now, my body is not the same anymore.  I have matured so much and my hands get really wrinkly in water after about 10 to 15 minutes when I take a bath.  Anyways, this doesn't mean that Travis can now gain access to me.  Ok?  He cannot, no matter what he does.  Ok?  I will never be with anyone that did me so much wrong just so he can use me for sex only.  Ok?

People that loves other people don't want their loved ones to suffer or have pain at all.  Ok?  People that are truly nice people and have people that they truly love will always be treated with respect and love.  Ok?

I know you may not believe that I'm a nice person because I have committed so many crimes already.  You must know that there is a time to be committing crimes and there is a time to be a nice person.  Ok?  You have to know the difference.  If you don't, then you are an idiot.  Ok?  There's no plastic about it.  It is not fake or plastic or fraudulent to want to avenge yourself from people that has done you wrong and that's exactly what I did, avenge myself only.  Ok?  I have not committed crimes that are beyond this point at all.  Ok?  So, I don't understand why God would suddenly punish me for this.  Anyways, I'm not going to complain anymore.  

I don't like black people anymore at all.  I now realize that black people are cursed people in the Universe.  They are sinful people, careless, reckless, airheads, just a bunch of stupid, ugly, idiotic, dumbasses.  

Anyways, you're not really black.  You're white/grey.  You're an Angel.

I believe that when you are born in the World, your first husband during your first lifetime, you will always come back to in some other lifetimes in the Universe.  I don't know why that is, but I think this is pretty much true.  Anyways, why would I choose a pimp when I can be with someone who has respected me and treated me like a normal person when I was with him?  I'm glad that you have changed a lot.  You seem very intelligent and very sweet.  I know that girls shouldn't make the first move on a boy that she likes.  But, I'm old enough to know the difference, and I hope that you like my gifts for you.  Ok?  Thank you for your compliments.  Travis tells me that you're not good looking and that Travis is better looking than you.  I don't really care about his opinions anymore.  He sounds like a total idiot to me all the time.  Anyways, it is up to me what I think is good looking or not.  Choosing a husband or a boyfriend is not all about looks.  It is more about character, attitude, aptitude, and just some smarts to brighten your day.  You don't want to be with someone who's really good looking but a total and complete asshole to you all the time.  I don't ever want to be with people that are like that.  I want peace of mind, the need to be truly loved and respected, and be happy with someone in whom I have a fancy for.  LOL.  I'm just laughing at this.  I've lived here in Oregon all my life, during this lifetime and I've seen many kinds of people.  I've never paid attention too much to blonde haired guys, but that's just probably because I'm a Persian now.  But, I've always liked white people, especially people with white skin with black hair or dark brown hair with brown eyes.  As I got older, I just realized the differences and now, I am more aware of my surroundings.  It took me a while to figure this out, but not too long.  I'm not really prejudice against any types of people, but now, I know better.  White people are just a lot smarter, more intelligent, and are more caring, loving, and truthful.  The opposite of white people are black people and of course, you know that if the are the opposites, then everything about them is also the opposites of white people's characteristics in general.  There are some people out there that are a little different.  But, I wish those people will be safe and enjoy a happy life while they are here in the Universe.  Ok?  

I want to let you know that I am always thinking about you.  LOL.   I'm just laughing again.  I think you are just simply wonderful and are very smart and very sweet.  I hope you don't mind that we become friends for a while.  LOL.  I'm laughing again.  I just want to be with you for a while, anyways.  I like blonde haired guys now.  I find them, very amusing.  LOL.  My second boyfriend, Derek Whitney was blonde haired too.  He was very respectful of me and never treated me bad.  He's not a sex addict like Travis is.  Heck, I was even the one who was making all the moves to him whenever we got together.  Derek was just staring at me, the whole entire time and was looking baffled the whole entire time.  Anyways, it's all good.  He was a sweet and charming guy too.  He's not so bad.  He's a nice guy like you and a lot of other good people around here.  Too bad that he didn't want to be with me anymore.  Oh well, I guess, that's just the way life is.  But, I'll make my way to be with him, anyways, someday.  I really think this is alright.  Ok?

Stay positive, my friend.  No matter what life throws at you, you need to stay positive and be a good person and be thankful for what you got.  Ok?  We may never be with each other again, but, who knows?  Maybe, someday, we will, in some other Kingdoms of God.  I really wish that.  Ok?  

Anyways, I hope you will be happy with any type of girls that you will be with.  I will never forget you, ever.  I will always be right here, by your side.  Ok?  When I am no longer living here in the Universe, I wish to be with you before I die, permanently.  I gotta go.  I'll see you again, someday.  Ok?  

I want you to know that I don't blame Christopher Nichols for being a pimp.  Christopher Nichols is Allan Manaois, my baby brother.  And Allan right now is a very nice, proper, smart, and intelligent, and respectful, human being/Angel.   He'll be alright.  I wish the same for him too.  Ok?  I forgive him now.  Heck, I don't even know if I had been truly was with Christopher Nichols at all.  Who knows?  Maybe, I was.  I really don't know.  I just gotta go.  I'll talk to you later.  Goodbye.

Love of a thousand years,
Amy   

No comments:

Post a Comment