January 25, 2017
Dear Christian Bale,
You ain't coming back as an Amy Angel again. Ok? And Sylvester Stallone is no damn, Judge "stupid, idiot" Dredd. Sylvester Stallone is always going to be an idiot, forever and ever. Sylvester Stallone will never be reborn in the modern era as a free human being, ever. Sylvester Stallone will always be a chinese human slave or an albino human slave. Ok? Sylvester Stallone is never going to be a white person reborn in the modern era at all, ever. Ok?
I wish for you to kill Sylvester Stallone by true decapitation, 10 Billion times, per 1,000 lifetimes, from now to the end of time here. Ok? I want you to imprison and kill by true decapitation, Sylvester Stallone by true decapitation as written here already. Ok? His name is truly, ROCKY PIECE OF SHIT. Who cares if one of myselves today falls from a building. Who cares? I know you guys ain't coming back at all ever as an Amy Angel like myself today. Ok?
I wish for you to put Sylvester Stallone in Vietnam War movies, make him fall off a building, one hundred thousand trillion times each per lifetime during the 1st program. And I wish for Sylvester Stallone to be a boxing warrior in movies with "boxing" and "kick boxing" and you fight Sylvester Stallone, not anyone else, only Sylvester Stallone and kill him permanently by beating the shit out of that stupid shithead. Ok?
Today, 10 copies of myselves will be an Amy Angels. Ok? I wish for all 10 copies of myselves that will become Amy Angels to fight Sylvester Stallone in 10 planets that are star wars era planets that is exactly the CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS and you put Sylvester Stallone, all of his selves that are black people in the whole entire planet(s) and myselves from Today, that will become Amy Angels will finish this stupid dude, idiot for good, in the whole entire planet(s). Ok? Also, I wish all 10 of myselves that will become Amy Angels will fight Sylvester Stallone in 10 planets that is the UNDERWORLD star wars era planets and put Sylvester Stallone there in the whole entire planet(s) as werewolves, and myselves from Today that will become Amy Angels will look exactly look like Kate Beckinsale and each one of us will have a sword that is very sharp, make it two swords that are very sharp and guns with ammunition, and we will have a horse to ride in to travel around the whole entire planet(s) and kill all of the Werewolves there that are Sylvester Stallone and each one of myselves will chop the beasts or werewolves' heads off, one by one until the whole entire planet(s) are cleared up and there are no more werewolves. Ok?
I want two copies additional of myselves today, from this building that I am living in now to be the service amys of Sylvester Stallone when he is a leader of the planet. Ok?
Anyways, Miss Amy Shadow Angel will not help the 10 Amys that are myselves today from this building that I am on now, to fight in these 20 star wars era planets. Ok? Myselves from today, that will become Amy Angels will fight on their own in these 20 star wars era planets as described here. Ok?
Anyways, I don't care about you or damn, stupid bitches, black shadow boys here. Ok? I only care about my brothers and my mom and my father and my step-dad and Stella and Mexi and Daniel and Sergey and Tyler and that is all. Ok?
Anyways, I know what you are trying to do, you damn bitch. You are so weird. Anyways, who cares about what people thinks of me here. I'll do what I want and it's none of anybody's concerns here. You can make Erica Durance look like a fool and you can make people to understand her situation and you can make people to try to love her more than anybody else here, and you can make people to fear you and Erica Durance, and you can make people feel sorry for you, and you can make people think whatever you like and shape their stupid idiotic brains, and you can make people think that there is only one Amy Angel and she will never do it again, and you can make people think of anything that you want, but I know that you will fail. You are a total failure. Ok?
I've already told you, there are trickery in the Universe that defies the understanding of normal human beings or Angels. Human beings and Angels have no control of their own destiny. Only God has the power to set you free and turn your life around. Anyways, I know that there is always number 2, never number 3 or number 1. Ok? I know you guys that are black shadow boys here that are really evil shitheads will absolutely fail in stopping me, any of myselves. Ok?
Anyways, one of these day, aabutan kita ng patalim and I will fucking chop your god damn heads off once again, not as you or any of yourselves as Ada Borstein again, but as some damn, stupid humans here. Ok?
I am so damn tired of your shit everyday here. You're no damn Hellraiser. You're full of shit. I'll make your life a living hell here one of these days, got that? Ok? You damn, stupid, shithead.
Sylvester Stallone better fucking die like a piece of shit crap that he is. Ok? You cannot dismiss this document at all at any point in time. Ok? I want this god damn, motherfucker, Sylvester Stallone dead. Ok? Anyways, you probably just deliberately ran like a scared, shitless, motherfucker, kid in that Dinosaur movie and got your head chopped off and the rest of your body eaten by that animal. Anyways, who cares what you think. If it's not me today, it's somebody else that is one of myselves that will be number 2. Ok? You will never know which one of us here will be number 2 at all. We may seem stupid and idiotic to you and everybody else and we have changed, but, heck, who cares? Right? Anyways, I know one of myselves here will be number 2 someday and I ain't taking you with me, ever. Ok?
I wish for all of the Amys here that are myselves or not myselves, all Amys and their boyfriends or husbands that are starship cruisers to be brown and dark brown Persians when you kill them by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations for the whole entire time here. Ok?
Anyways, that is all I want done now. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment