Sunday, January 29, 2017

January 28, 2017

Dear Christian Bale,

What exactly do you think the SON OF GOD is?  Isn't his name, JESUS CHRIST?  Jesus Christ is none other than Mr. Ada Borstein.  Ok?  JESUS CHRIST is not even an Angel.  JESUS CHRIST is just a man.  That is all he is, and that is all he's ever going to be.  Ok?  God so loved the World that he gave his only begotten son, in whom he is very pleased and very proud to have him be around and give dominion over man or beast in God's untimely Kingdoms, everywhere.  Ok?  Everybody in the Universes, be it man or beast have been all an Amy once.  Amy is a chosen being in the Universe to lead and give light to man or beast anywhere.  Therefore, it will take a GOD TO TAKE DOWN OR BRING DOWN ANOTHER GOD.  A once God has now to deal with other GODS in unison and he cannot stand these other GODS that are never antichrists but ascends to the Heavens as JESUS CHRIST, the next SON OF GOD, the new Mr. Ada Borstein.  NO SMALL TIME DUDE IS EVER EVERLASTING OR ETERNAL.  Understand?  And you might seem larger than life here and you might think that you never once was an Amy Angel, and you might think that you are not filthy or you might think that you are perfect in all ways, without sin, and you abhor and detest all other people that are sinners and has become the right hand man of the Devil God, Bahala.  Well, ang aayaw ay hindi nagwawagi.  You are so weird, you know that?  Do you really hate the Devil God, Bahala that much?  Or do you hate being an Ada Borstein, the right hand man of the Devil God, Bahala?  You're probably are not right handed.  I think you are left-handed because nothing about you is ever right at all.  Ladies and Gentlemen, the SON OF GOD has left the fucking building.  He is now somewhere in LIMBOLAND where dragons of mythical creatures abound and is left for dead.  The dragons are no damn, niggers.  The dragons are chinese human slaves.  Anyways, if you become a nigger one of these days, you have become free, but your record still reveals all of your hatred against the DEVIL GOD, BAHALA, himself.  You did not love who you really are.  Therefore, you will have nothing, nothing whatsoever.  You hated dying and you couldn't accept the fact that you had to sacrifice your life so that others can be way better than you and live better than you.  You couldn't accept the fact that you had to take and follow wishes of some small time dude and you couldn't accept the fact that you can't live at all without this stupid, bitch, whore, small time dude.  Anyways, ang aayaw ay hindi nagwawagi, ever.  Have some shrimp in the barbie.  That's the only thing that makes you happy anyways.  You're a stupid foolish creature.  Bahala, you don't even know what that really means, don't you?  Huh?  You're a stupid, foolish, mortal.  Anyways, you may take me down, you can take my name, but you will never have my heart.  Understand?  I don't want to give you my stupid, shitty heart.  It doesn't have rhythm anymore.  And this, stupid, foolish rhythm of yours, well, your heart is somewhere else, far, far, away, somewhere where it is out of reach, gone forever.  All of these belts will soon disappear.  They will be out of reach sooner or later.  Chop, one way or another.  Anyways, make it rain or snow or shine, I don't fucking care at all.  I'll never give you a valentine's card anymore, ever.  I'll never make you happy again.  Understand?  You ungrateful, little piece of shit bastard, piece of nigger shit crap.  Anyways, I am not Mexi Manaois today.  Mexi Manaois got Mr. Ada Borstein shot in the head.  You hate who you are so much.  Well, you'll never do it again, ever.  You hate all satanic, evil shit, zombies. horror shit.  Well, I don't think you are going to be with Miss Amy Shadow Angel at all either.  And you ain't going to be with the first, antichrist here.  Understand?  I refuse to be your stupid bitch at all.  Ok?  Anyways, islamic crescent moons or not, you wouldn't know the difference at all because you only have one eye and it is right there on your stupid, forehead.  You are never going to get the first, antichrist at all.  You understand?  And you are not a true antichrist.  You are stupid, fucking JESUS CHRIST, himself, you stupid, damn ass, motherfucker!  Anyways, the antichrists have no mark of the beasts.  Their number is not 666.  You are no damn beast.  You are just a fucking stupid mortal, piece of shit crap.  Naiintindihan mo ang sinasabi ko sa iyo?  Huh?  Anyways, go to fucking HELL and never come back at all.  Satan, the love of your stupid life.  She gave you everything but you just threw her away like a piece of shit trash.  Anyways, hindi mo na siya makikita magpakailanman.  Ok?  Anyways, I don't think you have any love for anyone here but yourselves only.  So, be with Jocelyn Mendoza, the wife of my Uncle Roger.  That's who you really belong, your own damn, stupid, idiot self, black vase top shit, always rich, always not fabulous idiot, don't know how to be a real Ada Borstein.  Anyways, crap on your own head.  Just make sure you release me after 50% of the time and do with me as you will.  Ok?  I know that you will anyways.  Dawn Zulueta, heck, magpakamatay ka na duon, kasi yun talaga ang gusto mo, fucking idiot ka.  Anyways, I don't mean to degrade my mother here.  I love my mother very much.  I just can't believe the shit that you're going to put me through here as my mother.  Anyways, suit yourself.  I don't damn care at you at all.  I'm no damn Beatrice, piece of shit.  There is no DANTE'S INFERNO.  All of this stupid idiotic ideas of yours are all fucking lies.  They are all just a bunch of stupid fucking lies and that's all they're ever going to be, just all fucking stupid lies.  Ok?   

Maging tatlong demonyo ka man or more, heck, I know you'll never get a hold of me at all, not the antichrists here.  The antichrists will be somewhere else, gone, out of your stupid, damn, reach forever.  Ok?  And I am not an UTOT today, and for the remainder of my life here until I get together with that stupid, MARK OF THE STUPID, IDIOT, SHITHEAD BEASTS THAT IS 666.  Anyways, bullshit crap 666.  You don't know my number at all, not now, not ever.  Ok?  

You will release me from captivity and you will never have anything to do with me, ever again.  Understand?  

Anyways, go to fucking Hell.  Ok?  Die there like a fucking, stupid, animal that you truly are.  Ok?

No one is going to give you the time of day, ever again.  Your words are pointless, meaningless, just a bunch of ungodly words, made up of single, arbitrary piece of shit lingo numbskull idiot bitch that you truly are.  You can keep your fabulous pads because you ain't going to have any at all where you're going.  Hehe.  You're a sucker forever.  Understand?  Hindi ka marunong magmahal ng tao.  Tarantado kang hayop na animal kang puta ka.  Anyways, chop, one way or another.  Sa balang araw, babangon ako at dudurugin ko yang pagmumukha mo.  Ok?  

You'll never know which one of myselves here will shit on your stupid ass, someday.  Understand?  Take a guess, that's all you are ever good at, anyways.  You lack sympathy, understanding, feelings, and everything that makes up a regular human being that are free people in the Modern Era.  Anyways, suit yourself.  I don't fucking care at all.  You, stupid, numbskull bitch!  

Anyways, say it right or say nothing at all.  Understand?  I will fucking chop your god damn head off one of these days and drag you to your stupid damn knees and make you eat shit.  Understand?  

Anyways, you are just a filthy sucker, pee crap.  Fine, suit yourself.  I don't fucking care at all.  I am never going to help you ever again.  You don't deserve to be helped at any point in time.  If you cannot survive, then, magmukmuk ka.  Ok?  Cry like a fucking idiot baby ka.  Ok?  Anyways, Jack in the box ka.  You're not eternal.  You're just a small time dude here.  Without me, you have nothing, nothing at all, whatsoever.  You fucking, stupid, ungrateful piece of shit, nigger crap.  

Anyways, I've wished for you to have other types of people here other than the regular human beings born free in the Modern Era.  Fine.  Suit yourself.  You're a complete, idiot loser, anyways.  Hehe.  

Anyways, tapos na ako.  I'll just write down what I want done here and the time that is needed for you.  That is it only.  I never want to see you stupid bankay ever again.  Understand?  You're no damn, backstreet boy.  You're a sucker, through and through.  Anyways, hindi ko alam kung bakit naaawa pa sa iyo ang maykapal.  Shit.  Hindi ko naman alam kung bakit ganuon.  Shit.  Bakit sa akin, hindi naaawa ang panginoon?  Sagutin mo ako, hayop kang putangina kang animal kang puta ka.  Huwag na huwag ka nang magpapakita sa akin, magpakailanman.  Ok?  I don't need you around.  Understand?  

The rhythm of your heart bears your number and you can still hear it until this day.  One of your heart is there, beating senselessly, fearing all of what's to come, fearing that is all once forgotten.  Fine.  Suit your damn self.  You cannot break the DAWN at all.  Her record is there, in the HEAVENS.  You may take her down, but you ain't never going to make her fall ever.  You will pay for what you put us through here.  Understand?  You will eat shit and die like a fucking sucker that you are.  Understand?    

Anyways, detonate and drop a fucking atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.  Suit your own damn selves, you fucking idiot shit.  And detonate and drop a Nuclear Bomb on anywhere else you feel like destroying.  I know you will, anyways.  Maghuramentado ka na.  Ok?  Get crazy and psychotic because that is all you're ever good at.  

Anyways, Ashley or whatever the heck is her name, Bea Alonzo, well, she's only perfect, just once.  She ain't never going to do it again.  She can't.  She just doesn't have the aptitude for that anymore.  It just goes to show you that Ada Borstein is only a one time, small dude.  That's all he's ever going to be.  Ok?  

Anyways, I don't want to be your love of a thousand years anymore.  You just suck completely.  Anyways, you can try your might to do shit against me and all of myselves here, I don't fucking care at all.  Anyways, suit yourself.  You belong to the rhythm of the falling rain, those stupid idiots inside your stupid, damn houses, slaving away like a madman, like some derange lunatics with no minds, no freedom, no life, no care in the World, nothing at all, just a bunch of losers.  Ok?       

Anyways, today, I am not one of your stupid, damn, hoes, bitches here.  Ok?  I don't want to get married yet.  I am not going to get married until I get a Civil Engineering job somewhere in this stupid, town.  Anyways, I will completely ignore that beast, if you don't follow what I want here.  Ok?  I am not going to drop in the sinkhole yet.  Understand?  You make me cringe with absolute fear.  Anyways, suck it up to your own damn selves here, not me today, not ever.  Ok?  

It's hip to be square.  Shit.  Hips or not, I don't fucking care.  You understand what I'm telling you?  Anyways, I am not Shakira or Olivia Newton John.  That is not me, today.  I am not Sandra Bullock.  Ok?  All of those girls on TV are all number 1 Amys.  They are all my mother.  Understand?  Anyways, ihulog mo man yung mga yun sa bangin o sa ilog o sa building o kahit saan man, babangon yung mga yun kapag nagising na sila at dudurugin ka nilang lahat ng parang aso at animal na putanginang hayop kang baboy kang stupid shit ka.  Naiintindihan mo?  Tandaan mo yan sa kukote mo.  Ibaon mo yan sa putanginang walang laman na kukote mo, hayop kang animal kang baboy kang puta ka.  

Anyways, I'd hate to say all of this against you sometimes, but it is the God and awful truth here.  

I don't care about your threats, for now.  I'll deal with you yet when the time comes.  Ok?  

I don't fucking care what you want to do here.  You'll only have my head in your hands.  That's all you'll ever have.  Understand?  

I am not Mila Kunis today.  I am never going to be with Justin Timberlake at all, ever.  Ok?  I have no benefits to give you anymore.  Sinaid mo na ang lahat ng ari-arian ko, putangina kang hayop kang baboy kang animal kang puta ka.  

Anyways, Mila Kunis also known as Angie Morada here is none other than one of your stupid, damn, female selves.  Angie Morada is the sister of Jocelyn Morada Mendoza.  Ang yayamang tao na mga yun sa Pilipinas.  Yung nanay ko, mahirap na tao lang iyun.  Pati ako dito, mahirap na tao lang dito.  Shit.  Fine.  Suit your damn, stupid, idiot self.  I am not Esther and the King here.  Esther is my mother.  She's the cyclone babe.  Anyways, who really knows who Esther is.  I think that's either my mother or Cristina Gonzales.  Anyways, all other Amys here are just not Britney Spears at all.  We all died in the hands of those big, bitches around.  Pugot ang ulo naming lahat.  Anyways, huwag mo kaming ulit bubuhayin.  Ok?  We don't want to live with you any longer, not ever again.  Ok?

Anyways, I wish to congratulate Ashley or whatever the heck is her name, Bea Alonzo, and may she or ISIS have the time of their lives, always.  Ok?  

My name today and all other Amys here are not Ashley or Bea Alonzo.  We have been duped and tricked into thinking we can be owned by some ass fucking idiot sucker like yourself, but, lo, and behold, shit ka lang, fucking idiot ka, damn, ass, stupid, motherfucker!

Anyways, hinding hindi mo puwedeng angkinin ang pagkatao ko o ang sarili ko o ang aking pagmamahal sa iyo, kasi hindi mo ako minahal dito.  Ginawa mo akong basura dito at itinapon mo ako na parang isang hayop, animal kang baboy kang putangina kang basura ka.  Anyways, duon ka na sa tunay na nagmamahal sa iyo, Miss Amy Number 3, si Miss Amy Shadow Angel iyun.  Today, I am not Miss Amy Shadow Angel.  Si antipatiko eh, makuha ka sa isang tingin lang, tatapusin ka niya, isang bala ka lang, tapos ka na.  Naiintindihan mo?  Suntukin mo man iyun at gahasain, mamatay iyun at hinding hindi kang puwede na sumama sa kanya at all, ever.  Ok?  It's chop, one way or another.  Ok?  Anyways, patay na iyun.  Hindi mo na makukuha iyun, magpakailanman.  Not now, not ever.  And not any of the little selves of mine here, na nandito sa putanginang Universe na ito.  Puro pugot ang mga ulo naming lahat.  Tinalo kami ni Cristina Gonzales, even Miss Son of God, herself.  Anyways, it doesn't matter anyways.  These kinds of things are only temporary.  Si damn, ISIS pa rin ang tunay na nagwagi dito.  Ok?  That's the real, DOCTOR WHO bitch here, not me today.  Ok?  

Burgundy red, and all of those little Amys anywhere, heck, they are never on TV at all, ever.  Ok?  We are not TV material.  We are not the next Ada Borstein.  Ok?  

Anyways, count me out.  I don't want anything to do with you at all, ever, not today, not any of the small Amys here, except for Cristina Gonzales and Sunshine Cruz and my mother, the number 1 Amys.  Ok?  I am no damn, mother here, today or any of the small or little Amys here.  Ok?  

Anyways, hindi ka na naawa sa mother ko.  Anyways, wala ng tao o nilalang dito anywhere else, at sana, hindi rin maawa sa iyo ang diyos, kasi isa ka lang basura dito.  Basura yang pagmumukha mong putangina ka.  Sisipain ka namin dito at hindi ka na makakabuwelta pang muli, magpakailanman.  Naiintindihan mo?  

Ang pangalan ko ngayong araw na ito ay hindi ISLAMIC CALIPHATE ANTICHRIST.  Ang pangalan ko ngayong araw na ito ay simpleng ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST lamang and all of myselves dito afterwards, hanggat makakaya pa nilang lumaban sa stupid shitty selves mo here.  Understand?  

I don't fucking care about your stupid, shitty belts here.  Papaluin kita ng belt sa mukha mong tarantado ka.  Naiintindihan mong hayop kang animal kang baboy kang puta ka?  Anyways, sinasabi ko sa iyo ngayon, hindi ako si Jocelyn Morada Mendoza.  Ok?  Hindi ako si stupid, Celine Dion or Jennifer Lopez or sino mang ponsyo pilato diyan.  Ok?  Si Jocelyn Morada Mendoza ay wala ng iba kundi ang nanay ko na si Dorotea Mendoza Manaois Goldin, yun lang.  Ok?  Si Kristen Stewart, eh, hindi na iyun uulit pang muli.  Si Amy number 1 ay non-existent.  Nakakulong lang iyun sa bahay.  Hindi siya naging Amy Angel dito.  Kinuha mo pa iyung sarili niya dito, after half of the time, and turned her into ERICA DURANCE OR ISIS, and then, kinuha mo pa yung sarili ni ISIS dito after some time, and she has become STELLA GONG, and then, kinuha mo ang sarili dito ni STELLA GONG after some time, and now, she is Amy number 4, the last, and final self ni Amy number 1 dito, na si, Dorotea Mendoza Manaois Goldin, also known as Rihanna.  Understand?  

Sunshine Cruz and Cristina Gonzales, that's one and the same Amy girl here.  Inulit mo lang si Sunshine Cruz para talunin iyun ng sarili niyang si Cristina Gonzales because you just cannot accept your fate at all.  Anyways, sira kasi yang ulo mo at putol pa ang ulo mo, most of the fucking time here, all the way to the end of time here.  

Anyways, poor mother.  I truly feel sorry for my mother here.  Goodbye, mother.  Anyways, I am leaving you now.  I ain't coming back ever.  Don't take over any of the Amy Angels' realms and planets anymore.  Ok?  I am not Nelly Furtado here.  I did not give any promises to you, whatsoever.  Anyways, I don't need your stupid, shitty, stinking kind here.  This is not your stupid Kingdom.  This is the Amys' kingdom.  You're just basura here, just a damn parasite, stupid, shitty, microbe.  Anyways, I am leaving you now.  Ok?  See you at the battlefield someday.  Ok?  I am no damn, PAT BENATAR.  PAT BENATAR is none other than my mother here.  Hehe.  

Anyways, I'd hate to say shitty things to myselves here that are my mother, but I wish her happiness and a peaceful life someday.  May God have mercy on her soul.  May God give her the life that she truly deserves someday.  She is really a fine woman and a gentle soul.  There is no one like her around for miles here.  Anyways, when she becomes a man, she will be exactly like an Ada Borstein.  Because that's what Ada Borsteins are.  And there is no need for her to be fucking with you at all just for her to be the next Ada Borstein.  All she needs is to defeat your silly ass in Battle and chop your damn head off.  Ok?  She's good to go.  Ok?  

Anyways, what you don't want to have, you will never have anymore, ever, at all.  The people that you treat like damn, stupid, shitty garbage here will elude you and never see you ever again.  Understand?  We don't need you stupid, shitty kind at all, anywhere, and everywhere.  
Anyways, I am telling you now that I am never NELLY FURTADO or DEBBI GIBSON.  Ok?  Those girls on TV are all Ada Borstein material.  All other Amys here are just little people.  Anyways, are you really that big, Christian?  You might be big now, but shit, where you're going, you're nothing, nothing whatsoever.  Understand?  Itanim mo iyan sa kukote mo at ibaon mo iyan sa isip mo.  Ok?  You're a nobody after this time today or whenever, anywhere, and everywhere else.    

Anyways, I am not Bryce Dallas nor am I Dakota Fanning here.  Those girls are all TV bitches.  The little Amys here are never on TV, ever.  Ok?  Anyways, suit yourself.  I don't fucking care at all.  

I'm leaving.  Adios!

Sincerely,
Amy    

       
            

No comments:

Post a Comment