Saturday, January 7, 2017

January 7, 2017

Dear Travis,

I cannot be a sugar amy prostitute anymore for the starship cruisers, ever.  Ok?  Anyways, you still cannot use me at all because God has not chosen me to be with you at all.  Ok?  It doesn't matter if I have committed the most grievous crimes in the Universe, in which I haven't really because it's all just a bunch of writings.  Anyways, I know that all of my wishes comes true, so I'll be back to do those shitty writings someday.  Anyways, you have to be with those Black Queenie Rulers, Ok?  You are a ruler, like you said.  You are not a leader of the planet.  You belong to those Black Queenie Rulers because you are exactly like they are in a lot of ways.  Ok?  Stop pretending that you love me or you are like me in any way at all because everybody knows now that you are not and never will.  Ok?  You belong to a prostitute because that's what you wanted in the first place.  Ok?  Anyways, Angels are not prostitutes, Ok?  There's only one man that they have sex with to become an Angel, no matter how disgusting it may look and very nasty.  Ok?  Prostitutes are girls that have sex with different men, lots of people.  Anyways, you are such an idiot and that is proof of how really stupid you are.  Anyways, string along with your own kind because that's who you really belong to.  Ok?  You cannot make me be with you even if you kill me or you kill yourself.  Ok?  You are the only ruler here in this side of the Universe.  You made all of the decisions on these planets of yours.  I've only written things that I want done, but that's only a few things.  Anyways, I refuse to be with you at all and all of those black shadow boys.  Since I am a Goddess Angel, I will now wish to be with all of Allan Manaois' selves, Christopher Nichols's selves that are Allan Manaois, Peter Villanueva's selves that are Allan Manaois, and all of Ethan Dale's selves that are Allan Manaois only as their service amys that are myselves, and I now wish to change some things around.  I wish to be with all of Allan Manaois' selves that are already written here in the previous sentence as their wives, half of the time.  Ok?  All of Allan Manaois' selves that are written here as leaders of the planets someday, Amy that are myselves will be their service amys, the whole entire time that they are leaders of the planets.  Ok?  Those damn Black Queenie Rulers never loved anybody.  They are a bunch of damn liars and very evil bitches.  Who knows what they did to the people in their place from here.  Well, it doesn't matter anyways.  I just know that those guys are no damn giants.  They're tiny pieces of Hell.  They're tiny, moron, idiot losers.  They cannot make me give them anymore time than what I write in these Notebooks.  Ok?  I don't fucking care what you're thinking.  You ain't going to make my life a living Hell there for too long, at least, if I can help it.  Anyways, I now know that those losers are damn frauds. That 1,000 times shit is never going to happen, whatsoever.  You cannot cheat me out of anything at all, Travis.  I will not let you.  Ok?  You are very foolish in a lot of ways.  I want to end these witches' reign as soon as possible.  I ain't going to give them nothing, nothing at all.  They don't have didly squat.  They're losers piece of shit, idiot, fucking whores, sluts.  And they're very bad too.  Anyways, they're thieves of other people's work, thieves of people's lives, thieves of the house of God.  These moron idiots will be brought down by the real leader of the planet here in the Universe, and that is me.  I will destroy these losers for good.  They have nothing, nothing at all.  They said they loved you or Allan?  Bullshit.  They are exactly like you in a lot of ways.  You are a thief of other people's work, a thief of other people's lives, a thief of the house of God.  You better get these facts straight.  I will not let you make a fool of me anymore.  You deal with your own shitty kind.  Ok?  You have too much damage to me already.  And I don't believe a word you're saying.  Anyways, go to Hell and die there, you stupid, idiot, shit.  You guys have no brains.  You guys don't have manners at all.  You guys are bastos pigs, nasty animals that feed on, I don't know, something.  This is what you deserve, those people that are just like you in a lot of ways.  Anyways, I only will give love and appreciation to people that truly made a difference in people's lives here.  All others will be destroyed and put to shame.  Anyways, there are some good people out there.  Only God can bring them to freedom and life, once again, someday.  I will waste no time in fighting something that I think was totally wrong.  Anyways, what I meant by this is that I wrote down before that I could never be with Allan Manaois.  Well, I can change this now.  The heck with Jack Nicholson.  He's no giant.  Anyways, I will fulfill my promises to people that I truly care for and bring them the life that they deserve.  Ok?  You must stop immediately the killings of Allan Manaois and Philip Manaois and all of theirselves as soon as there are no more Amy Angel Program.  Ok?  The Amy Angel Program are for the new little Amy Angels only, and the 15 Goddess AngelsThat is it only.  Ok?  There's no need for the other Amys to be Angels at all.  They don't need it.  Ok?  You have made me a very sad person here, along with a lot of other people.  You will be responsible for these actions and you will pay according to God's wishes.  Ok?  I used to care for all kinds of people and animals.  But, now, I know better.  I want you to chop all of those niggers's heads off as written in my Notebooks.  Ok?  Those true niggers will pay 10 years longer in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations by true decapitation.  Ok?  All other people will not.  Ok?  Anyways, you will count out all of the selves of my closest friends and family.  Ok?  Nevermind my damn relatives.  Only the people that I will give housing, money, and material things will be people that are truly my friends.  Ok?  I may never see my loved ones ever again, so I'm not going to waste my time in trying to be selfish and unthankful to them.  Ok?  I don't really care what other people say about it.  I do my own shit all the time.  I mind my own business.  I don't tell people what to do every single second or minute or hour, everyday.  So, why should they care if what I do in my life shoulrod affect them?  Anyways, please include Mr. Ada Borstein and Gabriel and Michael as leaders of the planets that has service amys that are myselves too.  Ok?  You'll need this to open realms.  Ok?  Also, I wish to have all of Derek Whitney's selves to have service amys that are myselves too and I wish for Derek Whitney's selves to be leaders ot the planets here too, in this side of the Universe.  Ok?  You have brought me down to your level because you think you can gain access to me.  Never.  You deal with your own shit.  Ok?  I now realize that you deliberately tried to separate me from people that truly deserves me.  Damn you, stupid shit.  Anyways, you are a nigger because that's what you really are.  Niggers are evil people shitheads.  Chinese people and all other types of people are all well behaved.  These damn niggers needs to be taught a lesson.  They need to be destroyed.  Ok?  I'm sorry, but I just don't feel any affection for you anymore.  Anyways, there are other selves of yours that are not like you at all.  I feel totally disgusted right now.  Well, it doesn't matter anyways.  You are no longer a white person.  You have been turned into a negro.  Anyways, I still wish for my brother, Philip Manaois' selves to be leaders of the planets here, in your territory.  Ok?  I wish to have all of Philip Manaois' selves as leaders of the planets to have service amys that are myselves.  Ok?  All leaders of the planets here will never be harmed or enslaved or killed at any point in time.  Ok?  I wish for Coco Martin and Joshua Mendoza to be leaders of the planets here as well and I wish for them to have service amys that are myselves too.  Ok?  I think this is the right thing to do.  Those damn losers inside Jack Nic.  holson's house are not me at all.  And everybody knows that Jack Nicholson is none other than you, Travis.  Ok?  Hehe.  You're going to Hell for sure and die there, sucker!  Anyways, I am very angry at you right now.  It doesn't matter if some of your other selves thinks I think less of them like you, which I don't at all and I have made this clear now.  I just hate people that does all of these activities against people that given them so much in return.  Well, are you eternal or what?  Heck, who knows?  Don't bother trying to figure this out.  Ok?  You probably are just being shown to the public that you are God's trusted advisor here.  Anyways, I don't know if I'll ever see you again someday.  I don't know if I can forgive you at all.  Sometimes, i think I could and should.  Most of the time, I feel like turning you into a real shithead.  Anyways, you really don't want anything to do with me at all, let alone be eternal with me.  And you made this clear.  Oh well.  If that is what you want, I'm not going to stop you.  Ok?  I just gotta go now.  Thank you for everything anyways.  Please enjoy your life here with your new wives, Miss Vivian Fernandez Asa and Stella Gong.  You never wanted me in the first place, anyways.  I just gotta be with people that I have feelings for and that can and were my true friends to begin with.  I'm very loyal to my true friends in life.  Anyways, I just gotta go now.  It's been nice knowing you.  I wish you happiness, freedom, comfort, and all the love of other Amy Angels in the distant future Kingdoms of God that you'll be reborn in to have.  Ok?  I never meant to harm you.  Ok?  I just am very sad now.  Goodbye.

Sincerely,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment