January 17, 2017
Dear Christian Bale,
Stop killing everybody who tries to get in touch with me. Ok? You cannot come back anymore. Ok? Mr. Ada Borstein is done. He cannot be an Amy Angel again, ever. Ok? You are done, Christian. Ok? My younger selves can still be an Amy Angel, just like there are lots of people out there that were once, Amy Angels themselves. Who knows which ones God will pick to become an Amy Angel again.
Anyways, I don't think Tyler or Robert Pattinson or Robin Padilla wants to be the next Vivian Fernandez Asa anyways. Who wants to be those idiot, Black Queenie Rulers? Nobody. I certainly don't want to be like them, but I know I will be someday.
Anyways, stop questioning all my actions. It is too late for that now. Ok? Do you really want to be the next Vivian Fernandez Asa? I don't think so. I don't think you want to. You are so weird. And please, stop making my body itch now. Ok? When I get out of this damn building, I want you to stop making my body itch. Ok? I don't want to itch anymore at all. Ok? I am not a damn sex maniac like you. Ok? Stupid, idiot, scumbag. I want to fucking chop your head off for turning me into a foolish immortal and making me look bad. You fucking moron, idiot. You don't play with people's feelings at all. Ok?
I don't want to be a starship cruiser at all. Starship cruisers are not free people. Anyways, someday, they are free, just like everybody else. But, I don't want to have different men as my husbands in one lifetime. Ok? I don't like being forced to love someone that I have no feelings for or don't find interesting enough. Ok? It is a big turn off. Maybe, someday, I have changed. But, for now, shit, I don't want it at all.
I don't want to be a service amy at all. I don't want to be a sugar amy prostitute at all. I don't want to be a prostitute of any kind at all. I was just fine being peaceful here for the longest time until you started ruining my day. Why can't you leave me alone, huh?
Those starship cruisers are losers. I don't care if they know a lot of things or are good at everything they have learned or practiced. For me, it's either I am free and is not a loser or I'm an Angel that is a leader of the planet. I don't ever want to be in the middle. I hate being a starship cruiser.
Anyways, if you didn't ruin me while I was in 2nd grade, I would've done ok in my schooling and gotten a good grade or grade point average at school and I would've gotten a degree in a University and gotten a job or career to support myself. I could've found someone that could be my husband and live a normal life. That's all I want. I don't want any of this, stupid too much complications in life. Being an Administrative Assistant is Ok for me. I don't want to work that hard to be more than what I can't be, what my brain will not allow me to be. Ok? And I don't want to be forced into anything that I don't want to do at all.
Whoever I'm going to come back to, shit, better beware because he's dead next time. Ok? I am not a complicated person. Stop trying to make me come back to you. I don't want it. Ok? I don't want to be eternal anymore. After what you're going to put me through here, I don't want it anymore. You are so damn stupid and irritating. I can't believe that you're an Angel, let alone, leaders of all the Angels in a known Universe.
I want some of my other selves to be with somebody else. Always, somebody else. I don't ever want to come back to an old flame anymore. Not ever. Ok? The way you treat me is like a heart attack, you dumb, stupid, moron. I hate your stupid ass.
Marry somebody else. I don't care. It's not like you cared for me at all in the first place. You just wanted to use me as a meat factory. Just let go of this nonsense now. Ok? I cannot come back to someone as green as Robin Padilla. Ok? Life doesn't work out that way. Ok? Life and all the good things in life only comes to people that are inherently good people with great attitude, humble behaviors, good behaviors, good hearts, good thinking, and are not greedy or evil. Ok? I don't want you anymore. You are totally evil in all ways. You are just so mean in every way.
I just want you to be the next Vivian Fernandez Asa so you can me back what you owe me. Ok? Otherwise, I still think that you are very cute and very handsome and is a fine warrior and seem intelligent enough to survive everyday. But, your personality sucks. You are just the complete, total, opposite of me. I don't want to be with you at all, ever.
Stop pestering me here and send me my money already so I can move to a new home and stop itching everyday from now on. Ok? The deadline was January 15, 2017. It's already, the 17th of January. When are you going to send it to me? I want to get the hell out of this damn building as soon as possible. Ok? Give me the life I deserve, you stupid idiot, scumbucket. I hate your stupid ass so much.
I better chop your fucking head off one of these days before I leave. I want your head in my hands. Ok? You fucking stupid shithead, motherfucker.
Stop trying to make me love you. Everybody knows and I know that you don't care for me at all. So, stop trying to make yourself better this time. It's too late. Ok?
You're a damn rapist and sex addict. I don't want you at all. I hate being here in this stupid Universe. All of these problems that exist shouldn't have been like this. You just want to make my life a living Hell. I hate your ass so much. Stop this winter shit now. I want a normal weather now. I don't want it snowing anymore. I want you to clear up all of this snow and winter stuff as soon as possible. Ok?
Anyways, I know you don't want to come back to me at all. Otherwise, you wouldn't make me have sex with damn, Robin Padilla like a damn, sex maniac, stupid shithead. You even called me "tarantado". Fine, suit yourself. I don't give a damn. I'll just keep coming back to Robin Padilla as long as we are here in the Universe for the longest time until we are no more. Ok? Leave people alone. Ok? Stop making people's live hellish and really stupid. Ok? Go back to those other stupid girls out there. Don't ever be with me at all. I don't want you at all. Robin Padilla is a new man. He has changed his ways. He is not a sex addict, leader of the planet anymore. Shit. At least, not now. Anyways, people change. But, I know this for a fact. I don't ever want to come back to you at all. Ok? You have really done it this time, you stupid shithead. You have forced me and Robin Padilla to have sex like a stupid idiotic people. Anyways, it's fine by me. I don't know if it's alright by him. It doesn't matter anyways. He has been my first husband here when I first became an Amy here. Maybe, him and I are meant to be after all. Good. That's what I really want. I want someone who respects me and at least, think of me as a decent human being. I don't care if I'm an Angel right now. Who cares? I'll disappear and you'll never see us ever again. We'll be somewhere else and you'll never be able to reach us at all. You will no longer be an Angel again, let alone, be an Amy Angel.
Just leave people alone. Ok? Stop forcing people to live the lives that are demeaning and meaningless. For you, it might be ok, but for other people, it is down right, wrong. Ok? Think a little. Ok? Use your damn brain, for god's sakes. Don't you have one? Where's your stupid brain?
Stop making me look bad. Ok? I just follow your wishes because I am stuck here. I have nothing else if I don't move on. Damn, you are just so annoying. You cannot control everybody in the Universe to your liking. Ok? You are not a God. You don't even have your own magical powers. What?
What exactly is in your brain? Huh? Get a grip with reality, Christian. Ok? I don't want to be green with you, you stupid idiot, shithead. Leave me alone. You damn, stupid idiot, shithead. Ok?
I'm going to ask God to give me a life that is peaceful and out of your stupid reach. Ok? And I'm taking Robin Padilla with me. Ok? I don't want you at all, ever. Ok? You are just so stupid. You have created all of this chaos for what? Is this all a joke to you? What is all of this? What? Do you want to be an Angel again? You will be an Angel again, but not an Amy Angel. Ok? You cannot be an Amy Angel again. Ok? You have committed so much crimes, it's over for you. Ok?
You are so weird. I can't believe the monstrosity of this stupidity of yours. Leave me alone. Ok? Leave people alone. Ok? No girls in the World or in the Universe wants to be a prostitute. Ok? And you are so stupid for thinking that just because I have non-stop sex with Jake Gylenhaal in one timeline in a planet and I become an Amy Angel, you'd think automatically that I'm a whore. Man. You have to think more critically than that. Ok? Think of it. Us, Amys become Amy Angels. Now, why the fucking hell would you turn us into prostitutes and a meat factory for? Huh? We are not human beings anymore. We are Angels. Ok? There is a big difference, you stupid, idiot. I can't believe you would turn us Amys into prostitutes for human beings everywhere. Those human beings cannot become Angels just by having sex with us. Ok? We might come back to them, whomever is our first encounter, but those human beings everywhere cannot become Amy Angels just by having sex with us, Amys. Ok?
Please, leave us alone now. Ok? Stop this nonsense, bullshit, sex crap. Ok? I don't want this stupid, fucking FANTASY SHIT OF YOURS. Ok? Women and girls are not meant to be whores, you fucking idiot. Women and girls are meant to be respected, because they bear children and they become parents, mothers, sis because you have done me so much wrong during my life here. We are not meant to be ever. Why should we? Shit. If I knew what you did to me, I'd fucking make your life a living hell. You got that?
I'm going to be with people that respects me and thinks that I can be their friend for life. I don't ever want to be with someone who treats me like trash ever. You're never going to be successful in getting my younger selves here. You will drown in your own blood and tears and I will be somewhere else. Ok? You may use me, rape me, enslave me, tire me, and do all sorts of evil shit to me, but that's how far you're going to get only. Ok? You can never become an Amy Angel again just by having sex with me and to think that you'll be with me again. Never. I don't want you at all, stupid, dumb, shithead, piece of crap. Ok?
Your record is recorded in time. God has cursed you. God has not allowed you to be an Amy Angel again. All of those Amys that you had sex with all died in Hell as Amy Angels. Ok? Because God knew what you were going to do and what you have done already and it is evident by your personality and character and the contents of your heart and all that you are. Ok?
Drugging me to have sex with you ain't going to matter at all. It's nothing. I cannot give you my love and my feelings and my heart and all of the nice things that other people do for me everyday just because you have conquered my body. Ok? Life doesn't work out that way. Ok? You have to treat people with respect, with decency, with love, with nice things, and be their true friend and family for you to be set free. Ok? You just cannot be forcing your way into people's lives at all. Ok? You will fail the moment you have done injustice and evil doings to other people. God will punish your ass. Ok?
I just can't believe the things that you have told me these past few days. You are so very ignorant and stupid. Don't call me a stupid, ignorant bitch. Hell. You don't even know the true meaning of your own language, you stupid, fool.
People are smart everywhere. And all of myselves are the smartest and most intelligent people here in the Universe, even without being an Amy Angel. Ok? We don't need to prove to people our worth. Heck, it's better left to be a secret. We don't need to tell people that we are true, born, leaders of the planets here and that we first created everything there is here in the Universe that people takes for granted everyday. And then, you have the means to turn us into prostitutes for human beings? Are you insane or something? You are just so unbelievable sometimes. Hell. You are so unbelievable all the time.
I don't damn care if you never give Tyler or any of his selves the Amys that are myselves as his service amys. I know you don't want to. You have made that very clear. Who cares? Good. It's better that way. I don't want him to treat me like shit anyways. I just want him to know that I appreciate all the special wings that he has given me and that I became something that no normal human being can become ever. All of this, started out with just writings. I didn't know if any of these will come true. Heck, that's why I wanted to commit suicide. And where do you think I'm going once I'm gone, huh? Anyways, is God merciful to me and he knows my troubles and has aided me to become something more than I can become ever? How did this all happen, do you think?
ur stupid, special touches from God. Ok? Your touch is fleeting. It is a complete failure. Only Allan can turn me into an Amy Angel and all of those other Amys into Amy Angels. Ok? I run the things around here. I am the ultimate boss here, not you. You just have to follow what I write down and everything will follow from there, understand? You are no longer an Amy Angel like me. You were once like me. But, now, you are Mr. Ada Borstein. You have a different role now in life. Ok? Please stop pestering me and give me my damn money, now. Ok? I'm not going to wait any longer here. I want to move on and get the fucking hell out of here, now. Ok? I don't want to be your service amys anymore or your damn sugar amy prostitutes anymore. Ok? Get me the fuck out of here, now!
You better come back and show up in my house where I'm going because once you do, I'll fucking chop your stupid, damn head off and do all the shit that you did to me here and to all of my poor, innocent, little selves here. Ok? You cannot get away with this shit. Ok? You have to pay up, stupid, damn, shithead. Fucking idiot.
All of those black shadow boys rulers here better be reborn where I'm going because if you don't, somebody else will make your life a living hell. Ok? Sooner or later, you will have to pay for all of these shitty things that you did to people here. Ok? You are responsible for your own actions, always. Ok?
God will make sure of this. You cannot escape your fate at all, none of you. Ok? You guys better pay up and make it quick. Ok?
For Allan and all of his selves, he is now forgiven and God wants him to be a leader of the planet now, the way he was meant to be. Ok? He doesn't have to pay back all of these things that he will do here later. No way. This is his due reward for his loss of life and sanity and sacrifices in life. Ok? He is free now. Ok? He will start over again and be a human being now and for the rest of his life. Ok? He can never become an Amy Angel again. Ok? He is now, THE SANDS OF TIME. Ok? This is God's saying farewell to Allan and his contribution to life in the Universe. Ok? This is the end of the line. Ok? There is nothing else here after that. You guys are done, forever. Ok?
Now, if you don't mind doing one more favor for me for the last time. I have wished for my younger selves from 5 years old to 60 years old to be shot down in the head with a gunshot, 100 copies each day, everyday. Ok? I want another chance to be an Amy Angel again. Ok? Please do this for me. Ok? I would really appreciate it. Ok?
Thank you.
I want my younger selves from 5 years old to 60 years old to have white husbands, no boyfriends, that are white people with blonde hair or brown hair or black hair or red hair with blue eyes or green eyes or brown eyes that are somewhat cute and handsome and are tall people. Ok? I want my younger selves from 5 years old to 60 years old to be tall girls too. Ok? This is for 1 Billion planets only before they get shot down in the head with a gunshot and be killed permanently here. Ok?
Thank you. Ok?
I can't believe all of the things that you have made me write. I know now for sure that you don't care for me at all and you never did and you never will. Don't bother coming back to me at all. Ok? I don't want piece of shit crap people like you in my life ever again. OK? I am done with you. It's over for us. Ok?
Please let me go now and give me my money as soon as possible. Ok? You have made me very sad here. You are not a human being or an Angel. You are a fucking animal. Hayop ka! Tarantado piece of shit ka! Umalis ka sa harapan ko because if you don't, I'll fucking chop your fucking head off. Ok?
You have the nerve to get even with me? Damn you, you stupid, idiot, sucker, piece of shit. You're the damn, bad breath, bad body odor, piece of crap shithead that you are. I'm not like you at all. I take care of myself pretty well here. Take a shower for more than once a day, for like 30 minutes or more and cleanse yourself, very well and brush your damn teeth very well too. Ok? Change your stupid, raggedy clothes into something decent, for god's sakes. You are still damn, Mr. Ada Borstein of all people here. You are the stupid, damn, leader of all the Angels here. Make yourself look good, and presentable. Educate yourself. Think before you speak. Think before you act. If you have nothing better to say, don't say anything at all, ever. Ok? You are just so unbelievable. The new little Amy Angels have been royalty Amys here and you still haven't learned a thing from them. You just scorned them and thew them and killed them because you couldn't stand them from being higher intelligence than you. We, Amys have no artificial intelligence. Fuck you, you stupid shithead, moron. It's all a miracle. It all came from a higher power, from God, himself. Ok? And you are not God here. Ok? Your touch is a complete fucking failure. Your touch doesn't make me intelligent or to be a genius. How can it? You're not God. Who cares if God said you are the leader here. That's all you are. You don't make me who I am or what I am, unless of course, you're Allan. Heck, Allan is a special boy. Anyways, pay up soon, make it quick or sooner or later, you will anyways. Ok?
I want to end your fucking existence in half here. But, I can't. God is standing out there in that planet. I'll just have to contend with you for a while and I will sink to drown in my tears and suffering and pain and death for a while. I'll wait and sooner or later, it will be over. Once it's over, thank God, I am finally done. Anyways, it's all good. I don't mind at all, at least, not too much. Heck, I am eternal. Hehe. LOL. One of myselves is a baby devil. Ok? Vivian Fernandez Asa is no damn baby. She's old. You put her there because you had no one else to put there. Anyways, suit yourself. I don't care what you think anymore. Now, everybody knows who the real BABY DEVIL is here. Ok?
I just want to thank you for all of the things that you have given me in the past and will continue to provide for me in the future until the end of time here. Ok? Don't worry, I'll pay up. Isn't some of myselves, being service amys here enough for you to give me what I need and want and has listed down? Please, tell me this is so. Ok? I have more tha n paid enough over time. Ok? I have paid overtime here. If you don't want to love me at all, then, don't be with me. Ok? You'll have me as your service amys only or as sugar amy prostitutes only. OK? I cannot be with any of the black shadow boys' wives or family members at all. Ok? Except for Allan's selves and Philip and my mother, and Stella and all of those other starship cruisers here. Ok?
I don't want to keep complaining, but I have just explained to you what I think about life here is in the Universe. Ok? I don't care if you think I'm not a big boy or girl like those starship cruisers out there. Ok? These kinds of things doesn't matter to me anyhow. I don't want to be a bitch at all. I don't want to be forced into marriage or have sexual partners that are so wrong for me. I want to find my own way of life. Ok? Stop forcing people to find their mate in life. Ok? Beginning in the 10 Notebooks full of time, people everywhere will find their own mate in life. Ok? You are not going to force people into marriage or have sexual partners that they don't want anymore. Ok? Leave people alone now. Ok? It's time for you to wise up and no, you are not truly wise, you stupid, dumb, shithead, idiot. You are an idiot. You are just so unbelievable at times. I don't ever want to be with you at all.
Allan is not like you at all. Allan is so much more understanding and knows how to survive without magical powers, yet, he provides the needed touch for other people to become Amy Angels and these Angels are truly powerful in all sense. God has given these Amy Angels great magical powers that you will never possess on your own. Ok? You just don't have that kind of aptitude to make it on your own at all. Anyways, I am glad to be of help to you. And I am glad to have cleared your mind now. Please, don't come to my house anymore and say shit to me or do shitty things to me. Ok? I don't need this type of aggravation at all. Ok? I don't want to have sex with you at all, anymore. Ok? As an Amy starship cruiser, I want to be with other people now. Ok? Stop pairing me up with your other selves. Ok? It's over for us. Ok? You don't think highly of me anyways. You think I'm trash. I don't need to be with you at all. Ok? Love those stupid bitches out there. Just leave me alone now. Ok? I have my own mind and I am a human being with feelings that can be easily hurt if toyed with. Ok?
I want all of those stupid, black shadow boys responsible for all of the damages done to me here and all of myselves to be present at the battlefield in my star wars era planets. Ok? You better prepare your damn selves because fury is at hand. Ok? I'm going to fucking kill all of you fuckers here and I will make sure that you no longer live. Ok? I want a piece of your damn heads or I will use my damn weapons to completely disintegrate your whole entire body into ashes or to nothingness. Ok? You better equip me with these weapons and swords that I need. I ain't going to make it if you don't give me these weapons. Ok?
Suit yourself. If I fail, you have no time at all. Miss Amy Shadow Angel isn't going to give you the time that I've written. You will get nothing from her anymore, absolutely nothing, whatsoever. Ok? You better follow up on through. There is no cheating in life, whatsoever. Ok? You cannot escape your fate and escape all of these damages that you have done against me here. Ok? Sooner or later, you guys will pay up somewhere in the fucking Universe. Ok? You better fuck up soon or die trying. Ok? Or both. Ok? You guys will be reborn as slaves and you will continue to pay until all that you owe is all paid up, if ever. Ok? It's going to take some time. I don't know if you'll ever going to be free again. Maybe you will someday. But, until then, hell all breaks loose. Ok?
You might be cute and handsome, but your inner core is bulok. Just rotten piece of tomatoes. Get the fucking hell away from me. Ok? I don't want to be with you ever. Ok?
Allan doesn't seem to be the person that is right for me. Jake Gylenhaal is very quiet and doesn't say much. That's alright. He is the right person for the Amys to be turned into Amy Angels, anyways. Allan loves Stella Gong more than he loves me. He thinks that Stella Gong has set me free. Yes, I admit that she is part of the love of the Universe. That's what he chose, Stella. Ok? Stop pairing me up with Allan anymore. Ok? I am only Allan's service amys here. Ok? If Allan likes to be Christopher Nichols and he is angry at me for thinking that he is only a pimp and a loser here, well, that's his problem. Ok? I cannot stop what he thinks and what he feels about people here. Ok?
Let Allan be with Stella Gong. Ok? They are meant to be together. Ok? Allan is so smart and intelligent. Stella doesn't know a damn thing or two. She is a very stupid giirl. All of those Black Queenie Rulers are dumb asses. Why the fuck come here for? Shit. They are all here. Dumb, stupid bitches. They are so afraid to die. Fucking stupid. Shit. I don't ever want to be like these stupid bitches ever. Do these stupid bitches here know that they're going to die here too? Heck, what the fucking hell do they expect from you? Absolute love? Love more than the Amys here that are myselves who brought love and life here? Shit. No fucking way, man. But, give them what they need and some of them are free. Ok? Some of them must pay up. You cannot allow these kind of behaviors and shit from people to escape. Ok? It's payback time, bitches. Ok?
Please, don't allow Wayne Hui to come to my house and tell me that I'm TARANTADO. Ok? You better chop his fucking head off, one hundred billion times for intruding in my house and be really rude to me. I don't fucking care if he thinks this is his territory. This is my fucking house. This is my empire. I'm the next SON OF GOD. Ok? I'm the next Ada Borstein. Ok? That damn, stupid, shithead better mind his own manners. Ok? He just doesn't come to people's houses and be really rude and say shitty things to people. Ok? I want that shithead to be present at the battlefield in my star wars era planets and I want to fucking chop his head off as many times as I see fit. Ok? He better pay up. Ok? I want nothing less than this. Ok? I don't go to his house and mess with his life. He better not mess with mine because the moment he messes with my life, I'll make sure to fucking make his life a living hell. Ok? Understand? That TARANTADO piece of shit. Stupid, damn, ass, scumbucket fraud.
No damn frauds Angels that are way out of line and have contributed nothing to society as a whole will ever mess with me at all. Ok? I'm putting my foot down and this is what I want done, no exceptions. Ok? When I want something done, it better be done, accordingly up to the minute details and all the changes therein. Ok? I expect nothing less. I do all of the things that are expected of me, and then you're going to cheat me out of my way of life? Hell no. Never. You better do what is written here or die trying. Ok? Life is too demanding for people to ever be mediocre. Mediocre people don't survive ever. People just look at them like complete losers and zeros. People with higher intelligence rules the fucking Universe. Ok? This is evident in all ways of life. This is a natural law. This is the way people think everywhere. Slaves, down-trodden people, poor, and peasants people, and prostitutes are looked down upon by people who live better than others. Why do people do this? It's simple. It is embedded in people's brains and personality and character and the contents of their hearts. This is the way humans are everywhere, including Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses everywhere. Ok? Only the true God, the Devil God, Bahala has enough patience to know the difference and gives his subjects the love and mercy they need and all of these comforts and treasures and houses and realms and magical powers that people and Angels take for granted everyday.
People must know that people everywhere are the same in a lot of ways. Nobody wants to be called a loser or a slave or a prostitute. And why turn Angels that are so intelligent and has provided everything that everybody has here into slaves and prostitutes for? This doesn't make sense at all. Anyways, suit yourselves. I am done preaching. I've said too much already. I just have to clear my reputation here, while I have this chance. Anyways, it doesn't matter anyhow. After the 1st program, this monologue is a bust, gone forever. People will live like they want and think of nothing else about the down-trodden people here. That's the way I want it to be. I don't need to hear this monologue at all ever here. Ok? I am done. Goodbye. Goodluck to you wherever you maybe, Christian. Ok? Sorry about this preaching. I can't help myself any longer. I am done. Bye.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment