January 31, 2017
Dear Sorrow of Destiny,
You're a fucking, lying, piece of coward shit. Do you know that? You can't even stand on your own when you're losing. You have to take someone with you to drown in your blood. Take your own stupid self to nevercome. Ok? You're victory piece of shit, tae ka lang, puta ka lang dito, you fucking tortoise shell, piece of shit crap, tae shit. Yeah, like thunder and lightning and wind and rain. You're a lie. You fucking idiot shit ka. I know who you are and what you are about. You are nothing like me at all. My life is a lie because girls like me cannot fight back because we're a bunch of slaves here and sorry asses like your stupid, damn selves soon. Naiintindihan mo? You fucking stupid shit ka. You can't even cut your own stupid hand with a knife. Fucking coward shit ka. Where you are going, victory asshole piece of shit ka, you're never be able to fight the powers that be and you'll be thrown down asunder like a fucking shell piece of shit ka, puta kang hayop kang animal kang idiot ka, tae ka lang. Naiintindihan mo? You fucking twat? You're just a moron idiot shit. You are so quick in every step to steal someone's heart here. Shit. Where you guys are going, your heart will never beat at all. You will be frozen like a fucking mermaid shit that you fucking stupid shit kang puta ka. You'll be a black vase shit, fucking stupid shit ka. Anyways, you're no Gods of Egypt. Fucking bullshit ka. You're nothing but a fucking puta, a dirty shithead crap, piece of meat factory. You never created anything of your own here. Whatever you did before in the previous Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses, well, it's all been destroyed to the fucking ground. Naiintindihan mo? You fucking stupid shit ka. Yes you're fucking asshole shit ka. You're a woman on TV and all of the fucking idiots on TV. I am never on TV. You're just a fucking ridiculous shit tae ka, puta ka lang anywhere and everywhere, you fucking shit ka.
Anyways, mukha kang tuko. You look like a fucking negro shit. Do you understand? You're no damn hot, sexy shit na other people might think before. Fuck. You are one, ugly shit, tae ka lang, puta kang hayop kang animal shit ka. Fucking idiot ka. You're just a fucking stupid shit ka dito and everywhere else. You fucking puta shit ka. Feeble hands. Yeah, yeah. I'm better than you in a lot of ways. Am I as good as my ass? Shit. I don't fucking care about your green destiny sword at all. I have had the green destiny shit for the longest time here, and this is all just a bunch of wishes and writings here. You fucking moron idiot shit na tae kang puta kang green destiny shit ka. You're no green destiny shit. You're just a fucking idiot shit here. Fucking puta ka lang. Naiintindihan mo?
You're a god damn idiot sucker, piece of shit, cherry pie picache kang hayop kang animal kang puta ka. Laruin mo yang sarili mo at abuse mo yang sarili mo. Ok? Huwag mo akong idadamay dito, not now, not ever again. Ok? You fucking puta shit ka. You're so damn, stupid weird. Shit, Tatlo ka ngang demonyo. But, shit, when I hit you one of these days, mas babagsak ka sa ilalim ng bangin na parang tinamaan ka ng 10 Billion devils of all kinds here. Naiintindihan mo? Hayop kang idiot kang puta ka. Hindi ko kailangan ang tulong mo o ang iyong green destiny shit mo. I got my own. All I need is to defeat you in battle and become a Goddess Angel here and bye bye. Next time, I'll see you in Hell. Understand? You fucking moron shit ka. Napakahayop mong idiot shit ka. Sisipain ko yang mukha mo gaya ng pinagbasag mo ng mukha ko dito. You fucking tae shit ka.
Anyways, you can never outsmart me at all, not now, anyways. I know too much. I've seen it all, you fucking moron shit ka. Isa ka lang puta dito at maruming babae na walang laman sa ulo kundi yang kukote mong puno ng hangin at hot air shit. You're just a fucking idiot shit ka.
Anyways, one of these days, you'll see what kind of person I am. I don't need to fuck you at all just to be better. Shit. I've been fucking you here for the fucking longest time here, you fucking moron shit. What the fuck is the difference now? Nothing. Nothing, whatsoever. You fucking moron shit. These are all just wishes and writings here.
Anyways, there are no laws here. You never followed my wishes at all. You always cheated me here and forced me into slavery and under your stupid belts and whistles here. No, you don't need nothing from me at all. It's not like you did before. And I ain't never going to give you what you want, not ever again. Ok? You are not my stupid father. You are just a slug here. Babangon ako at dudurugin ko yang pagmumukha mo. Naiintindihan mo? Fucking moron coward shit ka. Duwag kang idiot ka. Pagkatapos, you have the nerve to justify yourself in front of me. Go to fucking shitty hell hole where you belong. Ok? You don't belong here in the Universe at all. The Universe are for people who are willing to live in peace, not some fucking animals here. Anyways, unsuit yourself. I know you will. You are just fucking basura here. You're just a fucking, idiot peasant here. You're a fucking idiot shit ka. Tamaan ka sana ng bala sa ulo after treating me like garbage here. You fucking idiot shit ka na tae ka lang, puta kang idiot ka.
Anyways, I'll deal with all of yourselves here. When I become a complete idiot here, you can release me to the wild and I will never go back to your stupid shit self again. Naiintindihan mong hayop kang animal kang idiot shit ka?
You're nothing but a stupid moron shit here. Tapos ka na. Hindi na ako magsusulat ng panibagong more time for you here. I am done. Tapos na ako. Naiintindihan mo? Anyways, I'll see you in Hell, sooner or later. Anyways, kinamkam mo ang lahat sa akin dito. Hindi ka na naawa sa akin and you have the nerve to justify yourself here and judge me and make me look like a fucking fool here more? Shit. You better fucking pray boy, because shit, I'll fucking knock your fucking head off here, one of these days. Ok?
Anyways, fuck your stupid green destiny shit crap ka. Your green destiny shit is nothing. It's all a damn lie, you fucking moron idiot shit ka na puta ka. Sipain ko yang mukha mo all the way to the other end of the fucking Universe. Fucking puta ka lang. Yan ang nasa isip mo. You're not a fucking Angel. You're just a fucking puta here. Bobo kang idiot ka. You fucking shit ka.
Hindi ka rin maganda. You're just a fucking basura dito. Hindi ka marunong pumili ng damit at hindi ka rin marunong magdala ng damit. You're fucking basura shit ka. You've lost all your touches. What touches? Shit. Those touches are all a damn, stupid lie shit. Fucking stupid idiot kang puta kang shit ka. Tae ka lang, naiintindihan mo? You fucking stupid shit ka.
Anyways, go to fucking Hell and put lipstick on your stupid lips. In about a few seconds after that, I'll fucking chop your stupid head off. Naiintindihan mong hayop kang idiot ka? Anyways, mas masahol ka pa sa batang walang alam. You're a fucking clueless piece of shit ka. Fucking stupid idiot ka lang. You fucking stupid shit kang puta ka. Tae ka lang. Naiintindihan mong hayop kang animal ka? Stupid shit ka.
Anyways, suck on your own stupid ass. Ok? You suck anyways. You can keep your stupid, green destiny shit. It doesn't mean didly squat here. Instead of making me smart and intelligent here, I become a complete fucking idiot like your stupid self here. You fucking nut!
Anyways, I'll mess up your fucking hair one of these days, and when I do, shit, humanda kang puta kang tae ka. Naiintindihan mo? I am done. Go to fucking hell where you belong, you fucking shit ka.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment