Wednesday, January 25, 2017

January 25, 2017

Dear Erica Durance and your lineage of Amys,

I really think that you are fantastic.  Ok?  You are truly talented and is a gem.  Ok?  Anyways, it's not your fault that you had been victimized here.  Ok?  It's over now.  Ok?  It's only sex.  It's only body touching.  What matters most if your personality, the content of your heart, your character, your work, your whole way of life, and the way you want to improve and change for the better.  Ok?  

Anyways, I will help you now.  Ok?  People are just not wanting to be with you at all.  People thinks you are garbage and a real evil person someday.  And everybody just want to kill you.  Anyways, you know that you are a big person someday, naman.  Don't feel bad.  Ok?  Some girls out there won't mind to be like Ada Borstein someday.  It's ok.  Who cares about people, anyways.  

Christian Bale is trying to stop any of my other selves from becoming an Amy Angel again someday, just like what we are now in this Universe.  Ok?  Anyways, no one, no human beings or Angels can stop the destinies of people.  Nobody knows what people will be someday.  Nobody knows who will be your Amy Angel in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  Ok?  

Anyways, I want you to be happy and be with people that you really want to be with.  Ok?  

I wish for two million of yourselves as Amy starship cruisers to be with Tom Welling also known as Allan Manaois, Vincent also known as Allan Manaois, Ethan Dale also known as Allan Manaois, Christopher Nichols also known as Allan Manaois, Robin Padilla also known as Allan Manaois, Peter Villanueva also known as Allan Manaois, Tom Cruise also known as Philip Manaois also known as Travis Hewgley from this planet that I am on now, and some human beings that are starship cruisers now that were born here as true, white, European people.  Ok?  These people here that are listed on this document will be your husbands for the whole entire time here in this Universe.  Ok?

These guys that I've listed to be with yourselves are all nice guys.  Ok?  I don't ever want you to be with Devon Manly again or Eric Bana or Erica Asa or any of the black shadow boys here, other than Christian Bale himself, sometimes.  Ok?  

None of yourselves will ever be with Tyler also known as Ethan Dale also known as Allan Manaois ever again here, the whole entire time here in this Universe.  Ok?  

I really want you to be happy now.  Ok?  I think you deserve respect and care and love just like everybody else here.  Ok?  You were an innocent girl when you became Devon Manly's wife.  Ok?  You didn't know what was going to happen to you at all.  Anyways, it's alright now.  That is over and done with now.  Ok?  You are always pretty and beautiful, naman here.  Ok?  

Anyways, that is all I want done now.  Ok?  Goodbye and may you live peacefully and happily in the distant future.  

Your loving selves here,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment