January 7, 2017
Dear Miss Amy Shadow Angel,
You are Stella Gong. Stella will only be an Angel again during herselves at Allan's foster home business where the Sugar Amy Prostitutes Program are in effect. Ok? Stella Gong will never be an Angel again after that. Ok? You are welcome to be a human being, starship cruiser here but only 10 Billion of yourselves, only. Ok? You can never come here as your regular, Angel self. If you do, you will pay the consequences. Ok? Anyways, your memories will be erased just like all regular starship cruisers after the 1st program. Ok? The leaders of the planets will have their memories intact since the time they become leaders of the planets. Ok? Nieves Manaois also known as Stella Gong will never be with 3/4 of all Ethan Dale selves. Ok? This is everywhere here, in the Universe. Ok? If you are with any of Ethan Dale's selves, you will die by true decapitation, everyday that you are with him. Ok? This is also the same for all of Allan Manaois' selves. Ok? You're a whore. You are the very same reason why I'm in such a stupid situation. You are a stupid, stupid, idiot, bitch, slut, whore. You stupid, dumb ass idiot. An,yways, I wish you will release and set free all the selves of Joshua Mendoza and Coco Martin after a half of all leaders of the planets' time here in the Universe, everywhere. Ok? You will never request anything from Travis here that you want done. Ok? This is not your territory. Ok? Anyways, just behave here. Ok? I'm sure people there in your territory are behaving quite nicely. Ok? You need to be with the person you are meant to be with. Ok? It is Philip Manaois only. Ok? You will never die or be harmed at all when you are with Philip Manaois. Ok? But, as a starship cruiser, you still need to pay the same amount of deaths in ancient egypt and in other ancient civilizations, everywhere, here in the Universe, just like all other regular starship cruisers, human beings. Ok? You are never the GILMORE GIRLS. Ok? You are not one of the new little Amy Angels also known as the Seraphim Angels. Ok? Anyways, all other Amys will be Amy Angels themselves too. Ok? You're the only exception here because you are not supposed to be an Angel here in full form, in Travis' territory. Ok? Anyways, I'm not trying to be selfish against you. I am just wanting to hurt your damn, stupid ass so much because you are the very same reason why the Amys here have suffered so much. Anyways, I am very glad to have met you, finally. You will release and set free, Robert Pattinson from any harm that you want to cause him. Ok? I am just laughing at you and Allan. LOL. I've already decided that the regular, white Amys will never be with Travis Hewgley at all, ever. Ok? If you are damn, Michelle Pfeiffer, Cher, and Susan Sarandon, you need to pay up as written for the female selves of Travis Hewgley. Ok? I'm laughing at this. Anyways, good luck with you. Ok? Like minds think alike. You guys belong together. Please count me out and all other Amys there are, other than the trickery that this bullshit crap, Travis made me write that are the sugar amy prostitutes. You need to be at least, half of all sugar amy prostitutes. Ok? That is your legacy, you dumb, stupid ass. Anyways, deal with your stupid selves. Ok? I want that Shay Manrique to die like the fucking whore that she is. Ok? Anyways, I shall bid you, farewell. Ok? Goodbye.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment