Sunday, January 22, 2017

January 22, 2017

Dear Allan and Philip,

I want to let you know that I truly appreciate you guys as my brothers during this lifetime.  Ok?  And I want to let you know that I appreciate all of the wings that you have given me while I am here in this Universe.  Ok?  I will never forget it, ever.  Ok?  Anyways, everything is going to be alright, naman.  You guys will be safe for sure.  Ok?  You guys will be alright.  No harm will come to your way when you guys become leaders of the planets here.  Ok?  I have learned everything that I need to know now.  It's been real nice knowing you guys here.  I'm sorry if you guys couldn't handle the pressure any longer.  Sometimes, we just have to part and never see each other again.  I will bid you guys farewell and hope that Angus McLaren will be free completely, absolutely, and totally, free of mind and body after 510 Pentillion realms only.  Ok?  This is a change from what I've written before.  Ok?  Anyways, I gotta go now.  Ok?  I have just learned so much now and I just have a major crush on a Filipino actor in which to say, it is too far fetched to be of anything concrete for me.  Ok?  I have to make a decision now and leave my "crushes" behind and move on and live my life.  Ok?  

I don't ever want to be with Robin Padilla anymore, not ever again.  Anyways, I don't want to be with Derek Whitney either or any of the black shadow boys at any point in time.  I guess, I'll just have to be with Christian Bale na lang, whenever he wants to be with me.  I don't want to be with anybody else.  If Christian Bale doesn't feel like being with me, then, that is his choice.  Ok?  I'm reinstating Christian Bale and all of his selves and all of his friends to be leaders of the planets, equal in all ways to Travis Hewgley from this planet that I am on and to yourselves, Allan, my baby brother.  Ok?  

The pressure is just too great.  I don't want to cry all the time.  I guess, I should be with the person that seem to want me the most, and I guess, if he really thinks that I'm that interesting, then, he can be with me whenever he wants.  Otherwise, it's alright, naman.  I know that Christian Bale cannot give me the wings to make me fly, but I guess, I'll just try to be with him anyways.  After all, he was once, Travis Hewgley, one of my crushes here.  

I'm not really that picky anymore.  I'm just a movie buff.  I just like the actors on TV that seem interesting enough and seem to be nice guys.  Anyways, I'm really not that evil.  I'm really a nice person, deep inside.  I just hate to be done wrong, that's all.  

Christian Bale cannot come back to me or any of the Amys at all that are myselves, other than ISIS.  Ok?  Anyways, he'll be alright, naman.  He'll be free someday and will live a good life like those BLACK QUEENIE RULERS does here.  It's ok naman to be an idiot.  People have enough smarts to survive everyday, naman.  I just hope that things will be alright for you guys.  Ok?  

I think it's time that I be with Christian Bale only.  I think this is the right thing to do here.  Ok?  I don't know if I'll be an Amy Angel again someday.  I don't really care anymore, anyways.  To tell you the truth, I don't really care about what the Devil God, Bahala wants me to do.  I'm not afraid to die here at all.  But, I gotta do this and that is to be a service amy for the leaders of the planets here because the Devil God, Bahala has been merciful on me and he has set me free from captivity.  Ok?

I am free now.  I'll be a starship cruiser for the remainder of the time.  Christian Bale doesn't want me to be an Amy Angel at all.  I am stuck here to be with him, only.  Ok?  One of his selves has told me once that I am plastic.  Who knows, shit.  Who cares, anyways.  People change and sometimes we are occupied with lots of shit on our minds and our surroundings are not what it seems.  Ok?  I'll try to be good to Christian Bale now.  Ok?  I don't mean the things I said to him before in my previous documents.  I was just really angry at him for making my life a living hell here for the longest time.  

Anyways, I know that he is cursed.  Well, I don't really care about things like that.  I still think that he really is a cute and handsome guy and a very great warrior and he seems nice enough sometimes, naman.  Anyways, I just have to forget about Robin Padilla now.  Ok?  I am not meant to be with Robin at all.  I cannot reach someone who is an actor from movies and TVs.  I'd rather be with Christian Bale because he was once, Travis Hewgley here.  

Anyways, I am just very sad here.  Anyways, I know that I will be alright, naman.  I don't care if I turn out to be a complete idiot here because Christian Bale is my husband whenever he wants me to be with him.  Ok?  I have enough smarts and intelligence to get me by whenever I need it.  I don't think I will change too much in the future, anyways.  

I just have to make this decision now.  Ok?  I cannot be with anybody else at all.  Ok?  I don't want to be with anybody else, anymore.  Ok?  I'll try to be a good girl now and just move on and live my life.  Ok?  I hope that Christian Bale will find me interesting enough sometimes and that he will want to be with me sometimes, naman.  Whatever floats his boat.  Ok?  

Anyways, I just have to go now.  Ok?  I might never see you guys, ever again.  Ok?  But, please know this that I truly appreciate being your sister here and I truly appreciate all the wings that you have given me to fly.  Ok?  And no, this is not just literally, turning me into an Amy Angel, but you guys have given me freedom here and now, I am a free person, and as an Amy starship cruiser here.  Ok?  

Anyways, I still think that Christian Bale is really an interesting guy, naman.  He's so darn cute and handsome, naman.  Anyways, I'll be alright.  I promise, you guys will be alright, someday and that you guys will be alright.  Ok?  

I think, all of these things that I've written here are all darn wishes, lang.  It has nothing to do with true love at all.  Anyways, I'll stick to Christian Bale, na lang because I really think that he's a very interesting guy and he seem very nice and intelligent, despite what I've said to him before.  I know that he will be alright.  

I'll just have to go now.  Ok?  Goodbye, my brothers and I wish you well someday.  I wish you guys the best of everything and that you guys will have freedom, comfort, and a good life here in the Universe while you are still here.  Ok?  

I just have to go now.  Ok?   Be good people now.  Ok?  Everything will be alright.  Ok?  If you are not good people, everything will still be alright.  Ok?  You guys will be leaders of the planets here.  Ok?  I just have to go now.  Ok?  Goodbye.

Your one time sister,
Amy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment