Wednesday, January 25, 2017

January 25, 2017

Dear Keanu Reeves, Tyler also known as Ethan Dale from this planet that I am on now, Robert Pattinson, Robin Padilla, Mark also known as Robin Padilla, 

I wish to have 25 of myselves as starship cruisers to be your wives for each one of you listed here, for every single one of yourselves as starship cruisers here in this Universe for the whole entire time here.  Ok? Actually, what the heck?  I think what I meant by this is that, let's have two million of yourselves each that are listed on this document to be starship cruisers for the whole entire time here in this Universe and every single one of them will have an Amy starship cruiser wife that are myselves here for the whole entire time here in this Universe.  Ok?  There is no 50% of the time, you are free to look for other wives.  Ok?  I am your wife here for the whole entire time here in this Universe.  Ok? 

Please be more open minded.  Ok?  Please don't believe anything that you hear in the air completely.  Ok?  Please don't believe some of the things that you see on TV, in youtube, and gossips or sayings of people in the streets, anywhere.  Ok?  Decide on your own what you think is the truth, at least, mostly what you think is the truth.  Ok?  Who cares about this damn, stupid monologue.  No one is going to hear this stupid monologue anymore after the 1st program ever.  Ok?

Anyways, let's have all of you guys' other selves from the 1st program to become leaders of the planets here, starting in the 10 Notebooks full of time all the way to the end of time here, including all of the other leaders of the planets here that I've listed down in my previous documents.  Ok?

I only want the Amy starship cruisers that are myselves that are truly smart and intelligent and know the difference between right and wrong and knows how to do everything right, most of the time, knows how to dress properly, always improving theirselves for the better, always educating theirselves, are very great in cooking food, are very good in cleaning their house, are sensible enough to raise their children, are well organized in all of their belongings and are not gossipers, and are not sluts or whorish, and are not pretentious, and are not evil doers, and have a good heart and mind all the time, and are good people most of the time.  Ok?  Anyways, I want the Amy starship cruisers that are myselves to be your wives that are listed on this document as so, and girls or women that are caring, trusting, respectful, and loving individuals, at least, 90% of the time here that are myselves only.  Ok?  These Amy starship cruisers that are myselves are never GREEN.  Ok?  They will never be with anybody else but you guys that are listed here in this document for the whole entire time here, after the 1st program.  Ok?  They are never any of ERICA DURANCE'S selves or ERICA DURANCE'S lineage of Amys.  Ok?  There are lots of these girls around.  They are just not viewed on TV or youtube because they are hidden from other people's probing and evil eyes.  Those girls on TV are all sluts and whorish girls and they are all black girls and are very stupid bitches.  Who cares if they are seem like STARS on TV.  Most people are just wanting to be with girls or women that are smart enough to survive each day and has some intelligence to be good people and caring and loving people for all types of people around the World.  Ok?

You guys that are listed on this document will never be with any other girls or women around the World in this Universe the whole entire time here, other than the Amy starship cruisers that are myselves that are described here in this document.  Ok?

I am not black.  All of myselves are white girls.  Ok?  Anyways, most of myselves here might be some darker shades now, but not too much.  Ok?  They are not black people all the time here.  Ok?  Anyways, it doesn't matter too much anyways.  Most of myselves are smart and intelligent girls most of the time here.  

You guys that are listed here in this document are never going to be with the royalty Amys' selves ever as your wives.  Ok?  

People just wants to live normal, peaceful, and happy lives here.  And no, you guys are never going to be with the Amy starship cruisers that are myselves that have been abused too much by sexual predation, ever.  Ok?  There are lots of these girls around, very nice girls or women.  They are not innocent girls or women anymore, but they are not abused too much by other men or boys by sexual predation.  Ok?  I see some of these girls around town here.  They are dressed really plainly, but their behavior and the way they are are all still like me today, from this Golden Knight Motel.  Ok?  I'm not saying that I'm a very good person and is very clean and very smart and intelligent and are well organized and other things that I've described here to be your wives that are myselves that are Amy starship cruisers.  Ok?  I am just starting out now.  I still have a lot to learn and have lots of improvement to make as I get older here.  Ok?

I have learned a lot about people in general here, just recently.  And I have learned a lot about myself here too.  Before, I knew some things, but not as much as I do now.  Ok?  Now, I see and have learned some people around.  But, I don't ever want to be with men or boys that will not respect me or care for me or have some love for me, just a little bit, and maybe, some good men or boys that are smart and intelligent enough to know the difference between right and wrong.  Ok?  

Who cares if other people thinks of me negatively.  I know enough to know the difference between what is false and what is the truth.  Ok?  People just wants to be with other people that are good people and are not pure evil doers.  Ok?  Nobody wants to die too much and for nothing and suffer tremendously here for some stupid reasons unknown or known and just setting up people to fail and just ridiculing and making fun of people everywhere.  Ok?

You guys that are listed on this document need to have better lives now.  Ok?  And I do too.  Ok?  You and I both.  Ok?  Enough is enough.  Ok?  I don't ever want to learn that I've been cheated on by the leaders of the planets here and that people that I care about are being trashed or being punished for no reason at all, whatsoever.  Ok?  People just wants to live in peace and be respected and be cared for and be loved back.  Ok?  Nobody wants to be with people that are too much of any evil shit around.  Ok?  

I think it's time to have better lives now.  Ok?  You guys deserve so much more and you guys are worthy of girls or women that are good people, not bad people.  Ok?  

I have just learned too much already and I haven't seen this SHOW at all, but I know there has been a lot of shitty things that has happened to me here and other people that are close to me and my closest friends.  Ok?

Anyways, it's not too bad.  There are still way too many of me that are good girls, most of the time here, anyways.  They are just hidden from plain sight and away from probing and evil eyes of people.  Ok?  

Other girls and other people are laughing at me.  I don't really care.  I know that there are still a lot of myselves out there that are average, normal people and are not going through a lot of shit like other girls around here in this Universe.  Ok?  Who wants a star if those people are mean and very evil people?  I certainly don't, not ever.  Ok?  

No, you guys are never going to be with those girls on TV at all, ever.  Ok?  I'm going to find you guys wives that are Amy starship cruisers that are myselves that are out of the probing and evil eyes of people everywhere.  Ok?  You need to have wives that are Amy starship cruisers that are myselves that are good girls and are good and capable and smart and intelligent people most of the time.  Ok?

You guys and your wives listed on this document as described as so are going to be white people all the time after the 1st program.  Ok?  You guys and your wives listed on this document as described as so are going to be beautiful people, sometimes, pretty people, sometimes, and are average, normal white people, sometimes.  Ok?  None of you, I hope will ever be obese or are overweight.  Ok?  People know enough the difference to take care of theirselves, at least, most of the time.  Ok?  It's ok to eat delicious food.  Everything in moderation is the best policy here.  Ok?  

Everybody in the World, in the Universes, after the 1st program will have money to buy what they need and want.  Ok?  Everybody in the World, in the Universes, after the 1st program will have housing, cars, clothes, electricity, water, and everything else that a modern era has for people to have.  Ok?  Everybody in the World, in the Universes, after the 1st program are all free, absolutely, completely, totally, and are free of mind and body, most of the time.  Ok?

Anyways, these are all have been written down already, in my notebooks, journals, computers, and binders for the whole entire time here that I've been writing my wishes down here.  Ok?  

Anyways, you guys and your wives are all 5 foot 8 inch tall up to 6 foot 2 inch tall, in every lifetime here in this Universes, the whole entire time here.  Ok?  

Anyways, that is all I want done now and for the remainder of the time here.  Ok?  There are no errors here in this document at all, whatsoever.  Ok?  Anyways, I wish you guys the best of luck and just move on and live your life here, however you want.  Ok?  Goodbye.

Sincerely,
Amy     





No comments:

Post a Comment