Sunday, January 22, 2017

January 22, 2017

Dear Christian Bale,

You already have explained to me that you cannot come back at all because everytime you touch the Amys, all of the Amys that you touch become complete and total fucking idiots.  Your soul is tarnished forever.  Do you know why?  Because you are a stupid, evil, piece of shithead.  Don't try to PUT PEOPLE INTO SHAPE.  Leave people alone, idiot.  You cannot make people love someone that they don't love or have no feelings for.  Ok?  You will fail at every chance you get because you are a damn cheater.  You cannot come back at all as an Amy Angel again as a creationist and an inventor and a true, leader of the planets.  Ok?  I think you already know this.  I don't damn care if you commit suicide and kill your fucking selves.  It ain't going to make any difference.  Ok?  You continue to do evil shit to people.  I want you to leave me alone.  Ok?  I swear, I'm going to have you killed, you damn, motherfucker.  You cannot have me at all.  Your touch is pointless, and meaningless.  You are a damn rapist, piece of shithead.  Ok?  One of these days, I'll get my way and when I do, shit boy, you better fucking watch out because I'll make your life a living hell.  Ok?  

I don't like being a slave or a service amy at all.  Ok?  I don't like being a sugar amy prostitute too.  Ok?  I will not have Travis Hewgley from this planet that I am on now to ever die as a leader of the planet, ever.  The only ones that will die are the service amys.  I don't care about your damn labels on the products that you sell at the stores.  Ok?  Nobody is going to have their new, true, top premiere leader of the planets to ever fade into oblivion and to nothingness by any means.  Ok?

I will have you, Christian Bale and all of yourselves and all of your friends that did so many shit to people here, imprisoned, killed by true decapitation for as many times as the new leaders of the planets wants and for the whole entire time here.  Ok?  I don't believe in Karma anymore.  I want you to pay, you fucking shithead.  You are never going to be free, ever.  Ok?  No matter what you do, you ain't coming back again as a leader of the planet again.  Ok?  

You'll never know which ones of myselves will disappear completely and without a trace.  I ain't taking you with me, ever.  Ok?  You can have sex with me but I know that you are a complete and utter failure.  Die, you damn, stupid motherfucker.  I want you gone for good, you stupid, shithead.  

This is the last time that you will ever cheat me.  Ok?  You are a complete and total bitch.  I'll have all of your female selves be bitches too and I'll have all of their fucking heads chopped off into small pieces.  Ok?  

I'll be reborn on the Universes and I know I will die a miserable death as a fucking slave, and no, not a damn prostitute again, and I know that you will never be with me ever again.  Ok?

I am not coming back to you, ever.  Ok?  You can derail your own train because you are a miserable piece of shit.  You don't want to see other people be happy.  Well, you ain't ever going to be happy again, you damn, piece of shit.

I don't want you using me anymore.  Ok?  Leave me alone, you god forsaken, piece of shit.  I swear, I'm going to die like a damn, miserable idiot before you can take me in and I know that I will never be an Amy Angel again like myself today.  Ok?  I ain't going to rise from the ashes and take you with me.  Ok?  You ain't coming back at all, ever.  Ok?

No amount of sex or rape can ever make things right.  You understand?  You damn, piece of shithead, motherfucker.  Leave me alone.  Ok?   

I don't want you to give me riches and spoil me like a rich kid so that you can use me or kill me so that you can use me.  Ok?  I don't want anything from you ever.  Ok?  You can shoot yourself now, but later, on, boy, I'll have your fucking head chopped off and you will never exist ever again.  Ok?  I ain't going to turn you into a damn, starship cruiser at all, ever.  Ok?  

You ain't ever going back to Maria Sharapova even if you fucking die like a piece of animal in fire.  Ok?  You're going to Hell and that's where you're going to end up as, die like a fucking animal there, gone forever.  Ok?  You never did me any favors.  Spoil me like a Princess.  Bullshit.  Everything is paid for, asshole.  I worked my ass off all the time, and you always had sex with me, everyday.  What else do you want from me, huh?  You even had me killed and turned into a service amy for the starship cruisers, you fucking shithead, motherfucker.  You will pay like a fucking animal someday.  I will not take pity on you at all.  I want you dead, motherfucker!

You damn bastard.  Go ahead.  Derail your own train.  Nobody's going to believe that you're going to be a leader of the planet again someday, anyway.  I certainly don't and I know that for sure.  Ok?  You're only going to make your life a living Hell.  That's ok.  That's what you want.  You're a total and complete loser.  You're not damn eternal.  Shit.  You're a moron, idiot, loser, shithead.  You're stupid.  

All of the leaders of the planets that I will list down will never die at any point in time.  They will never be killed by anyone by true decapitation at all at any point in time.  Ok?  

Die in fire if you want.  I don't fucking care at all.  You're a complete and total idiot, shithead.  And that's what you're going to be for the rest of your life here in the Universe, asshole, piece of shit.  

ISIS walked on fire.  Did she and will she ever return again as an intelligent Amy Angel?  Hell no.  She will be a complete, fucking moron, idiot like you.  

I'm not trying to be mean but you are very bastos and very evil shit.  People have enough intelligence to survive everyday.  You moron, idiot.  But, you, you lack intelligence to know the difference between what is in front of you and what isn't.  You're foolish.  

I don't want Devon Manly, Eric Bana, Eric Asa, and Keith Urban to ever become a leader of the planet again, in the time where I will write for the new, leaders of the planet here.  Ok?  I have already made a lot of mistakes.  I had no clue at all as to what it was all about until some stupid idiots started crying on TV and youtube.  

I don't want to go on for a very long time as a service amy at all.  I am a service amy, 75% of the time.  The other 25% are the BLACK QUEENIE RULERS that are the selves of Vivian Fernandez Asa and Stella Gong.  Ok?  

I hate your stupid ass so bad.  I want to fucking kill you right now, you stupid motherfucking shithead.  I don't care if people are not truly golden.  Shit, who the hell are the people today are truly golden?  Huh?  Everybody makes mistakes.  Everybody has hidden agendas.  Everybody just wants to completely disappear and never be traced ever again.  

I don't know how much time I'm going to write yet.  I'm deliberating on what to do right now.  I have no clue as to what I'm going to do yet.  You keep telling me shit, but I don't want to follow it.  
 aan person, anywhere.  Ok?  During the 1st program, when I and all of myselves are Amy starship cruisers, I want us to be 90% white people, and the remaining 10%, I want us to be Persians that are light brown or brown or dark brown in color with straight hair only, no curly hair, with dark brown eyes, and Chinese and Japanese and Korean people only.  I don't ever want to be a Vietnamese person or a person from India or Pakistan or any of those other Asian countries.  And I don't ever want to live in the African continent during the modern era.  Ok?  I only want to live in the American continent and Europe and the Mediterranean and the Middle East, and as Polynesians in the small or bigger islands in the World.  Ok?  I don't ever want to be a Micronesian.  Ok?  I don't want to live in Jamaica either.  Ok?  

I want you to stop immediately the use of the sugar amy prostitutes, after a half of the 10 Notebooks full of time here, the first 10 Notebooks full of time.  Ok?  

I want you to give one of myselves from Today, from this planet that I am on now to be the wife of CHRISTIAN LEBLANC, the white, european kid or was he a white, American kid?  This is from now to the entire time here.  Ok?  You are not going to cheat me anymore.  Ok?  You better follow what is written here, accordingly, because I am your damn, stupid, service amy here.  I work my ass off everyday for you guys and I die here like a fucking animal.  Ok?  I want you to be fair with me.  Ok?  And also, I want that Native American Persian boy that was in the bus about two weeks ago to be my husband from one of myselves from Today, from this planet that I am on now, the one that was laughing all the time and I was looking at him and was laughing with him.  Ok?  I want to be his wife for the whole entire time here.  Ok?  

Paris Hilton and Maria Sharapova is a complete bust.  You are cursed.  Don't ever give these girls to CHRISTIAN LEBLANC at all.  Ok?  You are not CHRISTIAN LEBLANC.  Ok?  

I don't like your SHANIA TWAIN music video, KA CHING!.  Ok?  It is very stupid.  What do you think of me or something, a total and complete loser or something?  That's all you have to do for me, personally, and you complain like a fucking whiner piece of shit.  You're a total asshole idiot, shithead.  I made my existence there worthwhile and I wrote down shit, even though I didn't know if I could really do it, but did it anyways and with excellence to go along with it.  Why do you complain so much, huh?  Don't you like all of these things that myselves and I did here?  Ang aayaw ay hindi nagwawagi, ever.  That's why I know that you will never amount to anything at all anymore, ever again.  Maybe, you will be reborn in the Modern Era, 50% of the time, who knows?  Ok?  

I think, my father's ghost just wants to be a leader of the planet again and he will be in this Universe only, not ever again.  Ok?  Please, if you have not destroyed the new little Amy Angels, please, don't ever destroy them.  Ok?  Please, just leave them all alone.  Ok?  

I know for sure that you are never coming back.  Mr. Ada Borstein has been demoted completely.  There are other people out there that are waiting to be leaders of the planets.  Ok? 

Do you know why there is such a thing as service amys?  This is to service the leaders of the planets' asses, and give them time, and all of these damn riches and treasures and magical powers there are here.  Ok?  Once we have parted, we will never ever be again.  Ok?  Once is enough, asshole idiot, shithead.  It's time for somebody else to be somebody.  Ok?  

Those people from the BLUE MAN GROUP ERA, well, they find their mates on the internet and other places.  And then, one of them and their chosen mate will be Amy Angels someday and become an Ada Borstein.  Ok?  That's the way life is here.  Ok?  God will not give you all of these powers and riches and treasures and beautiful women so you can feast your eyes on them and rape them whenever you want all the time.  Ok?  These kinds of things happen only once in a blue moon.  Ok?  And what do I mean by once in a blue moon?  Rarely only.  Ok?  

Stop saying shit around.  People doesn't want to be thrown into trash or garbage after being used.  Ok?  People have feelings and everybody just wants to be loved.  Ok?  You have no love for people.  You are such a damn, idiot shithead.  After you use the Amys, you're just going to throw us into the marsh pit?  Damn you, shithead, piece of crap, stupid, idiot.  I know, not everybody wants to be with somebody that are already abused and used like a fucking animal anywhere.  You just had to ruin me and all the other Amys because you didn't want to share us with anybody else.  Or maybe, you just didn't know anything at all about life is here, in general.  

Stop killing people.  Ok?  You cannot stop people everywhere from living a normal life.  Ok?  Leave people alone.  Ok?  

I want you to step down as the true, top, premiere leader of the planets here, you and all of your friends.  Ok?  I'm putting Travis Hewgley, from this planet that I am on now, as the new, true, top, premiere leader of the planets here.  Ok? I've changed my mind.  You will no longer be a leader of the planets here, ever.  I want you to die like a fucking animal.  You got that?  I'll have Travis Hewgley kill you here, you and all of your friends.  Ok?  I am tired of your shit.  What I've written before has been erased and now, I have written it now.  Miss Amy Shadow Angel will follow only what is written here.  Ok?  You better die like a fucking animal from Hell, you filthy piece of shit.  I don't need anyone's pity or love or fucking anything at all.  Understand?  You and I are not fucking, ROMEO AND JULIET.  Ok?  You will never be with me at all, ever.  Ok?

You will never be a leader of the planet here anymore.  There is no 50% of the time for you here anymore.  Ok?  I will only give you one notebook full of time to be a leader of the planets here.  Ok?  After that, you will be completely demoted and all of your friends here.  Ok?  Nevermind the mistakes I've made here, it is no longer valid.  Ok?  

That is all I want now and for the remaining of the time here.  Ok?  Go to Hell, stupid, shithead.  I will commit suicide here because that's what I'm expected to do.  I don't need your trickery and lies at all.  I don't need anyone to give me pity or love or anything here.  I don't need you at all ever in my life.  Ok?  

I want all of the new, leaders of the planets here to imprison your ass, all of yourselves and your friends, and kill you guys by true decapitation, everyday, and feed you guys, once a day only, for the whole entire time here.  Ok?  

I am not your damn, JULIET.  Ok?  You just use me for your own thinking of benefits.  I don't need you at all, ever.  Ok?  I have lived all this time, in secrecy and in turmoil for my life all the time.  Why should I need you now?  You said you love me.  You're a damn, stupid, bitch liar.  You're a whore, piece of shithead.  I want you to be a fucking whore here.  Ok?  I will kill all of your fucking selves, male and female, and all of your friends here.  I want you dead, you understand?  I don't feel pity for you at all.  You fucking shithead, motherfucking idiot, shit.  You will pay dearly for what you did to me here.  

Anyways, I am done.  

Sincerely,
Amy  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment