Monday, January 2, 2017

January 2, 2017

Dear Travis,

You're a real zero, idiot, just a complete idiot, loser.  I don't ever want to come back to someone who has never truly loved me at all here, in this Kingdom of God.  Ok?  I don't fucking care if you have sex with me.  Ok?  You will absolutely fail.  Ok?  I have had sex with so many different people here, in your territory.  Ok?  You just didn't want to be a winner and be eternal at all.  You thought you could go back to me by having sex with me.  Anyways, deal with your own zero selves.  Ok?  I've already explained everything that needed to be explained.  Anyways, you are too late.  You just didn't want to see life through my eyes.  You could've had everything, and live a peaceful, and comfortable, and eternal life.  But, you didn't want to because you were banking on my body which is a complete, fucking loser like you today, in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  Anyways, you thought everything could be returned and be forgiven just by having sex with me, but I know that you are wrong.  Ok?  You didn't want my father who absolutely loved me and respected me in all ways to be the one in whom I should return to.  You wanted someone who's an absolute asshole jerk to return to.  Shit.  I don't want to return to an asshole jerk at all.  I don't want to return to Christian Bale or any of the fucking losers that will use my body.  Anyways,  I don't fucking care what you think.  Sooner or later, you will lose.  I don't ever want you to be my husband at all when I am a starship cruiser, as the Amys starship cruisers.  As an Amys starship cruiser, I will only be with Mr. Ada Borstein, here in Travis' territory.  Ok?  In Miss Amy Shadow Angel's territory, I will have regular human beings husbands, Allan Manaois' selves', and Ethan Dale's selves as the Amys starship cruisers' husbands.  Ok?  Anyways, in Miss Amy Shadow Angels' territory, all of her realms are closed all the time, all of the realms of the leaders of the planets are closed all the time.  I will have Miss Amy Shadow Angel to never change my writings at all, especially the ones that I've written down before in my notebooks, especially, the ones that the Amys starship cruisers' husbands will have.  Ok?  Anyways, Miss Amy Shadow Angels will never follow Travis' wishes that does the Amys that are myselves, the true Amy Angels, any wrong, especially, when I, Amy, is out of control here in this building, in the Golden Knight Motel, other than the true wishes of Amy that said that if the Amys never becomes a leader of the planet there in Miss Amy Shadow Angels' territory, that Travis and all the leaders of the planets here in Travis' territory will never have the time that is written for them.  Ok?  Anyways, I will still have the true, golden boys that I've listed down to be leaders of the planets there in Miss Amy Shadow Angels' territory, other than the real, evil shitheads here that are the black shadow boys that are Travis Hewgley's selves.  Ok?  Anyways, what I've written down before will never be changed at all, especially in this Computer, last night.  Ok?  Anyways, I don't ever want to be with anybody else that is not written down here to be with the Amys that are true Amy Angels.  Ok?  Anyways, that is all I want.  Ok?  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment