January 6, 2017
Dear Allan,
Stella Gong is not me. She is a different Amy. Mexi, Philip's wife is me. She is the real Miss Amy Shadow Angel. She is both, black and white. My father's ghost is a hoax. I'm never coming back. The new little Amy Angels are all me. They are nobody else. Mexi is a new little Amy Angel. She's the one that can open realms and helped me fight my star wars era planets and battle dagger matches. Anyways, she loves Philip because Philip is the only man that the new little Amy Angels had a sexual relationship with and they all became creationists and inventors and leaders of the planets and true warriors. My father's ghost is Philip Manaois. That's Travis Hewgley, also known as Devon Manly. You are Devon Manly, Allan. Anyways, I don't think I'm coming back at all. Anyways, it doesn't matter anymore. God paired up Travis with Stella Gong. She's the Devil as Jack Nicholson. Anyways, I don't think Mexi and the new little Amy Angels would harm Philip at all. Mexi really loves Philip. All of those new little Amy Angels are all gone, got turned back into service amys. This is because that's what Travis wanted. He told me that he doesn't need these girls around. So, he kept looking for others. Well, he found Stella and God had paired Travis with her because they think alike, in all ways. I don't ever want to go back to this shithead, Travis at all. He's a moron, idiot, shithead, piece of crap. He gets what he deserves. He'll never be able to take me in as a service amy, ever again. Travis has to release all of the new little Amy Angels and other Amy Angels that are myselves that became service amys and set them free. He cannot keep them enslaved at all. God has already sent him a message. I am not Vivian Fernandez Asa. Vivian Fernandez Asa is Stella Gong. Anyways, Vivian Fernandez Asa is none other than Kristine Hermosa and Mariah Carey and Jennifer Aniston. All of the Amy Angels loved Travis more than they loved Allan. I'm the only one that thought Allan was more important than Philip. Anyways, Stella Gong Angels found out the truth. She became an Amy Angel again, for the second time. That's Ok. Travis did not know what was going on at all. He even punished me and my brothers and my mother and father because he thought I was Kristine Hermosa because of all the things I wrote. Anyways, that's Ok. He did this to his own self. He's really a weird stupid idiot. He couldn't stop Jack Nicholson as being the Devil. I cannot go back to this foolish idiot. Michelle Pfeiffer and Susan Sarandon are all Stella Gong's selves. Cher, maybe, she's me. Cher is Malou Mendoza. But, we all know now that Cher is not me at all. Malou did not wanted me to have any money when my Uncle Rey gave me some money because I tried to borrow some money from him during the time when I have lossed my job and no one in the city of Portland would give me a job at all. Jocelyn Mendoza is none other than Stella Gong. Those Stella Gong Angels did not fulfill their promises, the promises that I've written down. That's Ok. It doesn't matter anyways. I think, my mother is none other than Stella Gong, herself. But, I really am not going to be eternal. No one is. Stella Gong lossed. The new little Amy Angels and the other Amys that are myselves will and probably could still become Amy Angels, someday. Now, I realize that being an Ada Borstein is only a one time thing. That's Ok. I have written so many shit down. Travis just didn't want anymore to do with me because Philip is a complete loser and Zach Meints also known as Michael J. Fox also known as Travis Hewgley from the very same planet that I am on became a person that got stuck underneath the magical pyramid that sunk under the Earth in the "Mummy Returns" movie. Anyways, Travis completely lossed all that he had. He cannot enslave me anymore at all, ever. I'm not going to allow it. It's forbidden. God has already made his decision and he has released me from being a slave. The both of us, me and Stella Gong are now the GREEN GODDESSES. They are the sugar amy prostitutes and both of us has to die, along with all the people that uses us. We were never meant to be sugar amy prostitutes, anyway. The only service amys that Travis has are the Stella Gong Angels, that's all. Nothing can bring back the past. Now, the Stella Gong Angels found out that it is really Allan that can turn them into Amy Angels again. But, it is Philip that has opened the doors for the new little Amy Angels because they all became very intelligent Amy Angels. Their most advanced creation are the TERMINATOR ROBOTS. These robots are metal inside and they are enveloped in human tissues, organs, and hair, and eyes, and lips, and noses, and ears. Well, body organs. These robots look exactly like a human being in all ways, except they cannot be animated by anything, other than magical powers of the Angels. Anyways, I have been a sugar amy prostitute, my future selves for the longest time and all of them have become service amys too. Anyways, Stella didn't pay a damn dime at all. She probably even killed me there too at her place and everybody else that they took from here as written down already. Anyways, I am sorry if I cannot be with you at all. It just have to be this way. Ok? Travis put a different Amy there inside your foster home buusiness. That's the only place that Mr. Ada Borstein kills the Amys and all of the people on the planets become Angels. Anyways, I have wished for Travis during the beginning of my writings to have you, Allan to have an Amy wife, one of myselves. But, he can't. So, he has to put one of Kristine Hermosa's selves there and she became an Amy Angel again. Anyways, that's Ok. I am sure that Mexi Manaois has her own Kingdom too, somewhere. Up to this day, I don't think that's possible at all. She didn't take over any of Travis' realms and planets. It was only Kristine Hermosa and herselves that took over Travis' realms and planets as written. Anyways, that's Ok. She knew better anyways. Now, I am destined to be an Ada Borstein in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Actually, I will be exactly like Travis here. That's Ok. There are other selves of Mr. Ada Borstein around and Michael and Gabriel and a whole, lot of other people. My father is never going to be eternal. He has committed a serious crime against humanity in general. Anyways, there's a lot of myselves as Persian Amys that never became Sandra Whitmeyer or Sugar Amy at all. Edu Manzano choked them to death. This Travis idiot is such a criminal that he thinks that he can go back to me by harming me. He is a such a damn, idiot criminal. Anyways, that's Ok. The past is already recorded in time. The new little Amy Angels and other Amy Angels that are myselves are all still there, stuck in time. But, why bother turning me into an Amy Angel when all of the new little Amy Angels have created everything that is needed here. It's useless. So, this Amy Angel Program is a bust now. There's nothing else to prove. Anyways, that's just the way, life is. If Mr. Ada Borstein comes back or Michael or anyone of those Amy Angels or Persian Amys before them comes back, then, it is a real good possibility. But, Travis can never come back at all. He is done. Anyways, I'll have Mexi Manaois go ahead and carry out my wishes. May the best man win to become an Amy Angel again, someday. I doubt, Mr. Ada Borstein and/or Michael will do it again. There are so many Amy Angels out there that needs a real chance to be good people, good Angels because Amy Angels are really, good people. Anyways, I wish Mexi Manaois would become an Amy Angel again someday. She really deserves it more than I do. That's what I wish now to God, and I'm sending this wish to Heaven so he can make the proper changes. This GREEN GODDESS thing is a hoax. It's a trick. Anyways, we know now what really is true and what is not. Ok? Anyways, now, Kristine Hermosa and the Stella Gong Angels has to pay back all of the crimes they committed against Travis and all the people here. I am finally free. Thank God. Anyways, now, you know what is truly going on. Ok? All of these promises that I've written down for Travis is no longer valid. That's just the way life is. Ok? I'm really sorry. Travis has to release all of those service amys that are myselves and set free. Ok? I am not going to pay for those at all. He made me write all this shit down. He just cannot enslave me anymore at all, ever. Ok? Anyways, I don't mind fading at all. All of these wishes that I've written down were broken because people just couldn't face the facts that they want me to be an Amy Angel again. Anyways, that's Ok. I owe my life to Miss Mexi Manaois. She has all the rights to do whatever she thinks is right. After all, this is evolution, the survival of the fittest. That's Ok. Travis just didn't love her at all. Naturally, she has to do something in order to survive. I would do the same thing. People are like that everywhere. No one wants to go back to an old flame who has done you so much wrong. That's just the way life is. I know that Mr. Ada Borstein and Michael will never come back at all. They have committed so much crimes here in the Universe. There are other people out there that are in waiting, particularly, the Persian Amys that got killed because Travis didn't want to give them a Castle Days or turn them into Amy Angels. He couldn't accept the fact that he had to die so that other people could be better than him. He felt really betrayed and abandoned by God. Now, it's worse off, more than ever. That's Ok. Like minds think alike. People that think alike usually are meant to be together. Anyways, that is what's going on now. He is meant to be with Kristine Hermosa or the Stella Gong Angels. Ok? Kristine Hermosa became an Amy Angel before I did. She knew me before I got here. All of those Amys as service amys before were with Black, Masters of the Universe. Some of them even became sugar amy prostitutes for black, starship cruisers. He didn't find me until it was too late. And Vivian Fernandez Asa kept telling me that I will fail, that I'm a failure. Anyways, no matter what Travis wants to do, he has to follow God's wishes and avenge his self. I am never going to take part in it. I'm an innocent person to begin with. Mexi Manaois cannot be enslaved either. She cannot be a service amy at all, ever. She has to be released and set free. Ok? Anyways, my writings are done. All that is left are the time that I have to give both Travis and Kristine Hermosa. Ok? I will just be a sugar amy prostitute and die everyday by true decapitation. I cannot be a service amy at all. I'm not those girls that are inside that house of Jack Nicholson when he became a giant, Devil God, Bahala. Ok? I don't need this aggravation at all. Ok? I don't want to give too much time to any of them. They never gave me anything in return. They even killed me and punished me here. I'm only going to write 10 Notebooks full of time and their exponents and addition of time that I've already written before. I'm not going to write anymore. I've decided already. I'm not going to follow any trick at all. Those girls inside the house of Jack Nicholson are not me. Why should I go through more unneccessary pain, suffering, and deaths when I have nothing left at all for benefits? Anyways, I am done. Kristine Hermosa and all herselves can kill the Amys that are myselves instead. They'll do it anyways. There, that should give Miss Mexi Manaois the necessary credits to open all of these realms. Ok? I am not going to waste my time being a sex slave by Travis or anyone here in this Universe, anymore. I'm not going to give any more people other than my immediate family members, money, and housing, and cars. I just am not in a giving mood anymore. I have to go ahead and go back to school and graduate with a Civil Engineering degree. And then, if Devon Manly wants to marry me, that's Ok too. I just gotta go now. I can't stay in this building any longer. Travis has to give me my money that he promised me. He has to. He cannot replicate any of the new little Amy Angels' inventions or have Miss Mexi Manaois give him all of these magical powers plus all these realms that could prolong his life longer. Ok? I'm sorry, brother. I hope you understand. I just gotta leave now. Goodbye. May God give you a life that is full of happiness, freedom, and comforts wherever you may be. Ok? I want to thank both you and Philip for all of the things that you have given me. I will never say I wasn't thankful at all. Ok? Goodbye.
Your sister that once loved you like her own flesh and blood,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment