Saturday, January 14, 2017

January 14, 2017

Dear Miss Amy Shadow Angel,

You will completely ignore the monologue and all of my loud outbursts here in this planet.  Ok?  If Travis doesn't follow all of my writings, and he cheats, you will cheat them, all of the rulers of the Universe here, and cut everybody's time in half.  Ok?  I want nothing to do with this stupid, idiot, shithead, black shadow boys at all.  Today, I will become an Amy Angel, and I have wished already and written it down that all of myselves, everyday will become an Amy Angel from this planet that I am on and all Amy starship cruisers that are myselves, 100 copies each, and one million copies of Stella Gong's selves to become an Amy Angel too.  Ok?  All of those new little Amy Angels are all gone.  I want Travis to set them all free and never turn them into Amy starship cruisers again.  Ok?  I want all of these new sets of Amy Angels to be leaders of the planets here, the whole entire time that Travis and all other leaders of the planets here has.  Ok?  These Amy Angels will never be demoted at all.  They will have their own magical powers given to them by the Devil God, Bahala.  Ok?  Anyways, I want 100 copies of Erica Durance, one of myselves, to become an Amy Angel.  Ok?  

I am just so tired of Christian Bale doing all of these wrong things to me.  Anyways, he cannot escape his fate.  God knows what he's done and he just cannot escape at all.  He will pay dearly for his stupidity and selfishness and evil doings.  Ok?

I want all of those black shadow boys that are rulers here to participate in the star wars era planets and die, half of the time.  Ok?  

That is all I am wishing for.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment