Dear Miss Shadow Amy Angel,
I know I've asked too much of you, but fear no more, yourselves will no longer be violated at the age of 12 years old. You're free. You will no longer be violated.
Ok?
I have a request. Please don't give Debra, the angel of electronics here at Mr. Ada Bortein's planets and realms anymore magical powers. Ok? Demote her completely. I'm not talking about my brother, Philip Manaois. Philip will never take the place of Debra when it comes to not being free forever. Ok?
Philip will be free forever. Don't imprison him. And kill Debra and all herselves 60 years times 365 heads per lifetime in ancient egypt and in other ancient civilizations. Ok? Demote Debra from the beginning of her existence so she can't make people's lives miserable. Ok?
And please don't follow what Debra wants. She will not get her own Kingdoms from me. I don't want to pay so that she can get her own Kingdoms.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment