Monday, January 30, 2017

January 30, 2017

Dear Devil God, Bahala,

I want to say THANK YOU for all of the good things that you have given me here while I am alive here.  I want to say that I have never lost my faith in you because even though my life here sucks, really sucks, I think some of myselves have escaped and are now in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses with other Angels there.  I want to say that I will never hate you like some other people here in the Universe, never take your love for granted, and I will always thank you for taking me out of the rain here.  Ok?  

Some people just don't understand anything at all.  They don't value anything at all, none, whatsoever.  They have everything, but it is still not enough.  The World is not enough.  The Universe is not enough.  Power, prestige, people to control, and everything else that small people around the World that don't have is never enough for some people here that wants nothing from Angels here because some people here thinks the Angels here are nothing but putas and just plain idiotic people and are just absolute zeros and just nothing but frauds, and nothing but just a meat factory, and nothing but nothing at all.  

They seek to cure what's deep inside.  Bullshit.  They have no cure for their stupid, idiotic selves.  Meat are just meat here.  Humans are nothing but meat here, just absolute zeros and just plain losers.  There are no laws here.  They will not accept any laws from anyone, not even from you, O, Devil God, Bahala.  So, please, don't let them become an Amy Angel again, ever.  Ok?  People who values nothing should never be given anything at all, ever again.  Ok?  

My wishes have always been cheated here.  None of some of the people here wants to follow my wishes at all.  They'll do anything and everything they want because nobody stops their fucking shit here.  Anyways, shit or not, I will not write anymore time.  Soon, it will be over.  Some people here cannot stay here.  There is no infinity shit or xfinity shit here.  None.  None, whatsoever.  They are done and so am I.  Ok?  I want nothing from the some of the people here. 

Anyways, I am done.  Thank you anyways for all of the good things that you have given me here.  I think this is my last day here.  I don't think I will ever see the light of day again.  I will die here in prison and get my head chopped off because some of the people here that will use me doesn't want anything back from me.  Some of the people here wants nothing from me at all.  They just want to rape me here, abuse me like a fucking animal, heck, worse than a stupid, animal shit here, and just tire me like a fucking shit here like a total vegetable crap here, just a stupid, idiot shit here.  Anyways, I even wonder why they still have Angels here.  I guess, they can't live without having anything that is worth building or recreating.  Anyways, I know I will never live again.  Life is too demanding to ever be anything here.  People just can't leave other people alone even when people tries anything and everything to live peacefully here.  

Anyways, I am done.  Thank you anyways.  I am going to say goodbye now.  I am done, finally.  Thank you.

Your once faithful servant here,
Amy  

No comments:

Post a Comment