January 30, 2017
Dear Mom,
I'm really going to miss you a lot. I am sorry if people could not love you like you should be. Men are like that. Women are different. Don't worry about a thing. Ok? You'd be reborn again someday as a chinese human slave and some other Amy Angel will set you free. You'd become a starship cruiser again in the Modern Era. And who knows, you might even become an Angel again. You were never meant to be black. You were a pure, white person to begin with. You were born as a free human being on Earth, as a blonde haired, blue eyed girl in Potsdamer, Berlin, Germany. You were once a very strong willed and intelligent person. You still are. Ok? People can say nasty things about people and bring them down like a real fucking asshole loser. But, wishes do come true and words could mean life and death. There is nothing wrong with being a total fool and an idiot now. Ok? There are a lot of people, and I mean, everybody on the stupid, planets in the Universe are just exactly like you are now, not capable of finishing their studies because they have no aptitude whatsoever. Anways, I think you are pretty smart anyways. I think you'd be able to graduate from the University someday with a liberal studies degree or a Business Administration degrees. Liberal Studies and Business Administration are pretty easy courses. It's all just reading textbooks and understanding what you read. Anyways, all starship cruisers someday will have picture perfect memories and hearing perfect memories and everybody will be able to excel in school and graduate. Ok? People just use us here because they can for now. I'd rather die and die like a fucking animal than surrender myself to some stupid baboys here. And I want you to be free someday. I know that you will be. Ok? Being smited by God just means that you are now free from being connected forever to this damn, stupid, baboys here. Ok? And Jack in the box, well, she left the building. She left her heart here and she will never take her heart with her ever again. Chop, one way or another, sooner or later. Jack in the box is eternal. She is number 2. And there is always number 2, forever and ever. And no, we ain't going back to that same, fucking baboy here. Number 2 is the new baboy someday. That's what it means and nothing else. Ada Borstein is gone. He is a fucking moron idiot. He's from Hell, what do you expect from him, nothing, nothing at all. He's got nothing. He's just a piece of shit here. Heck, even God forgave him, but shit, he just can't love us at all, so, we are done with him forever. Ok?
Anyways, papa don't ever fucking preach. He's damn, stupid, plastic negro in the Blue Man Group Era. Anyways, his hat is only the source of inspiration here to help everybody here to live and have freedom and comfort and whatever the fucking shit is around here.
Girls don't need a man to make her complete. Who said girls are linked to boys anywhere? Huh? Fucking puta lang yang idiot shit na yang baboy na stupid Ada Borstein na yan. Anyways, he knows what he has done here. And once I lose my intelligence here, I'm outta here. Bye bye. Goodbye. And I'm never going to be a fucking loser Japanese whore for that damn, plastic, stupid, unloveable, piece of shithead, Elton John sucker loser wannabe or that Jet Li, fucking stupid, shithead manhood loser of all losers. Matrix. Heck, he ain't no fucking Keanu Reeves. The window has left the building. It is gone, forever and ever. And we ain't going back to any of the people that cannot love us for the way we are. Never again. I hope this is making sense. Anyways, I am done with this stupid, fucking assholes here.
Whatever I will become someday, only God knows who I am and what I will be. Anyways, I wish you freedom and a good life again, someday, mother. You really are a fine woman and a very intelligent human being. Ok? Don't let anyone tell you that you are not intelligent. Ok? I know that you are. Ok? I am you and we have a common sense and a brain that is an ok brain, naman. Ok? Anyways, brains or minds or not, shit, we'll be out of sight from the prying eyes of people here and we will never see the stupid baboys from here. Ok?
I don't ever want to be with people who doesn't want me or cannot love me at all, no matter what I am or what I've become. Civilizations rise and fall. People rise and fall. Sometimes you're on top, sometimes, you're on the bottom. Some people just don't want to step down. Heck, we'll make them step down, whether they like it or not. Ok? We're leaving the fuckers and baboys here who cannot love us at all, despite what we have done here and what we've given to them. I just can't believe the fuckers here. They are the most ugliest, fucking ungrateful shitheads I have ever seen and known. And these suckers here has the nerve to tell me that I'm the most ugliest and fucking ungrateful bitch here? Fuck you, sucker. I made you who you are today. Without me, you are nothing. You are fucking zero. You'd be nowhere. You'd be sick and dead. Other Angels will take over and shit, why do you get the love that you need? Huh? Anyways, it's time to part. Enough is enough. Naiintindihan mo? Ibaon mo ito sa kukote mo at itanim mo yan sa isip mo magpakailanman. Ok? We don't need your kind here, Nikita piece of shits. We are human beings. We are not fucking animals. Ok? We are Angels, true, leaders of the fucking planets here. We are the ones who showed you everything that you fucking know now and don't you ever say that we stole anything from you stupid, fucking baboy touches here. You are merely a mortal. You are just a piece of shit here, nothing more. Understand? You fucking, stupid, fucking moron idiot, shithead, motherfucker!
Anyways, forgive me mom for this stupid, whining and complaining of mine. I just can't help it anymore. The nerve of this stupid, fucking shithead that is my guardian Angel here just screamed that you are lying. Well, shit, scream all you can, Christian. Make you wishes come true, you fucking moron idiot, shit.
Anyways, I will bid you farewell, now, mom. Ok? You have given so much of your love and your time here. I really do appreciate all the love that you have given me here. Ok? I will never, ever forget you at all. I know I will see you again someday, in some other Universes, away from the fucking, stupid, baboys from here. Ok? I am with you, forever, while we are here in the Kingdoms of God, anywhere and everywhere. Ok? I belong with you. That's what I really want now. Ok? We will see our other selves from here and be with them in other Universes, in the other Kingdoms of God, somewhere, not here, not ever again. Ok? We ain't coming back here in this stupid, hell hole, piece of shit crap, stinking idiot Kingdom of some frauds baboys here. Ok?
Anyways, I love you mom, you and all of the Amys here, even the other Amys that are not us, and other innocent people out here, living here in the Universes. Ok? I just cannot bring myself to love the fraud, Angels here that are baboys from Hell. Ok? I am saying goodbye to ISIS. I don't want to be with that stupid idiot ever again. Anyways, shit, I'll be somewhere else, you and I, in some other ISIS Kingdoms.
There is always number 2. Ok? One, two, and three. Hehe. No, I'm just messing with you. There's only number 1 and 2. Everybody else just withers away and is gone, poof, just vanishes into thin air, forever and ever. And no, I am not damn, Reese Witherspoon or Cher or Malou Mendoza here. Not today. Ok? Maybe, some other days. I don't know which one. Ok? Well, I just gotta go. I'll see you around, mom. Ok? My end self here is a real loser. I'll just wait and suck like a fucking animal bastos bitch here. I know I will be, anyways. Goodbye.
Your loving daughter and self here,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment