January 6, 2017
Dear Travis,
You're a pathetic loser. Anyways, it's all good. I guess, the Devil God, Bahala is not always good. Oh well. I'll get to that someday. I'll have to contend with evil bitches from Hell. Anyways, you must kill the fucking witches because they cannot enter here inside your house. OK? Anyways, deal with your own problems. You never take my advices anyways. You think I'm an idiot. Bahala ka na sa buhay mo, tanga. Damn idiot! You are more so concerned with destroying Ethan than dealing with your own problems. You're a very bastos pig. Anyways, I don't ever want anything to do with you at all. Leave me alone. Ok? Anyways, I'm not your damn pig, ever. There is no half, no whole, I am not your service amy ever. OK? Deal with your own crappy self. Screw your own damn self. Ok? Anyways, leave Allan alone. Ok? I'll kick your damn ass bus self all the way to the other side of the Universe. Ok? That is why I know you'll never have me, ever again. Thank you. Goodbye, damn, stupid, idiot of all people. You are worse than the most dumb animal here on Earth. Anyways, stop all of these green shit. Do you really think that you'll be saved? You have to die first, a lot, you stinking idiot. There is no such thing as being saved by having sex with people. What can you actually get just by having sex with people? Nothing. Everybody are just spirits. People are the same everywhere. This is the only thing I'll tell you now. Goodbye.
And also, that fucking bitch from Hell, Miss Amy Shadow Angel better leave me alone and all of those Amy Angels. She's not going to mettle with my affairs, ever. You are just so weird. You know that, Travis? I hope you die someday, you damn fuck!
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment