January 25, 2017
Dear Vivian Fernandez Asa, Stella Gong, and Michelle Pfeiffer, Cher, and Susan Sarandon, and all of those BLACK QUEENIE RULERS here that are all yourselves that are here,
I wish for you guys to be with the black shadow boys here that are leaders of the planets as your husbands here when both of you people are starship cruisers, each and every one of you here. Ok?
You guys belong to people that love you the most which are the black shadow boys here. Ok? The black shadow boys here hates me and all of myselves here. Ok? Anyways, people that are exactly alike in a lot of ways should be together and be husbands and wives for the whole entire time here. Ok?
I want Michelle Pfeiffer, Cher, and Susan Sarandon, and Jennifer Aniston, and Julia Roberts, and Vina Morales, and Kristine Hermosa, and Roxanne Guinoo, and Kristen Stewart, and Stella Gong, and Mexi Manaois (not me at all), and Beth Asa, and Jennifer Lopez, and Jennifer Lawrence, and Nicole Kidman, and Katie Holmes, and Celine Dion, and all of yourselves to be with Christian Bale, Justin Timberlake, Will Smith, William Asa Jr., Tom Cruise, Yul Brynner, Jude Law, and all of the black shadow boys here to be your husbands when you guys are all starship cruisers. Ok?
I want Sylvester Stallone to be with Nicole Kidman to be his wife when they are starship cruisers here. Ok?
I wish for Keith Urban and my Uncles Roger and Rey to be with Nicole Kidman and Malou Mendoza's selves here and Stella Gong's selves as their wives here when they are starship cruisers the whole entire time here in this Universe. Ok?
I wish for Derek Whitney to be with Liv Tyler and Erica Durance's selves and her lineage of Amys here that are not you guys that are listed on this document to be Derek Whitney's wives here when they are starship cruisers here. Ok?
I wish for Peter Villanueva's selves to be with Dorotea Mendoza Manaois Goldin and Erica Durance's selves and her lineage of Amys here to be his wives when they are starship cruisers here. Ok?
I wish for Sohail Chandiwalla and Snoop Dogg, the rapper, to be with Nicole Scherzinger also known as Jocelyn Mendoza, and Beth Asa also known as Stella Gong to be their wives here when they are starship cruisers here the whole entire time here in this Universe. Ok?
I wish for Christian LeBlanc, the white, European boy that I met on the internet a few days ago, to be with Kristen Stewart, one of myselves today, from this building that I am on now, and Erica Durance as Bea Alonzo to be his wives here the whole entire time here in this Universe. Ok? I never want Christian LeBlanc, the white, European boy that I met on the internet a few days ago, to be with Paris Hilton or Maria Sharapova, ever. Ok?
I wish for all of the selves of Florencio Ebora to be with Stella Gong' selves and the BLACK QUEENIE RULERS here that are not myselves at all, to be his wives here when they are starship cruisers here the whole entire time here in this Universe. Ok? Florencio Ebora deserves to be with plastic people just like himself because he uttered it in his mind and his mouth. Ok? Florencio Ebora doesn't deserve to be with the Amy Angels or Amys that are myselves here at all, at any point in time. Ok?
People that are exactly alike should be together all the time and people that hates other people should never be together at all. Ok? This should be the prime and most priority rule here or wishes. Ok? I am no god damn, Jennifer Lopez. Ok?
Anyways, that is all I want done now. Ok?
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment