Monday, January 2, 2017

A sincere apology to the Almigthy God, the Devil God, Bahala

January 2, 2017

Dear God, the Almigthy God, the Devil God, Bahala,

O, please hear me.  I just want to say and acknowledge my mistakes in saying that there is no one in the Universe that is truly God here.  We all know now that you are the only true God here, the Almighty God, the Devil God, Bahala.  Ok?  Anyways, I want to say that thank you for guiding me and blessing me in all ways that is more than expected out of me sometimes.  Ok?  Please, justify this really, stupid behavior of this Travis Hewgley who is making a fool out of you, as of right now.  Ok?  Thank you.  This Travis Hewgley is no Gangster in Paradise.  Gangsters are trash people.  They are criminals.  There is no gangsters like Travis Hewgley that lives in Paradise.  He lives in the mountains and haul rocks like the damn, stupid, idiot that he is.  Ok?  Please chop his fucking head off.  Ok?  Anyways, this Travis Hewgley guy is not a mighty wood.  He is a rock.  This Travis Hewgley guys is so hard headed and stubborn that his heart is like a rock, very fucking hard.  He is not the Golden Crown.  This Travis Hewgley guy is not soft or can be fashioned to shine like a piece of fine jewelry.  This Travis Hewgley guy is not a real Vitamin D.  He's not a nigger ever.  He's no Golden Crown.  Anyways, all of these nigger bullshit evil people are no Golden Crown.  All of these nigger bullshit evil people are vultures, just scavengers of dead animal remains.  Anyways, let's make them soft, shall we?  Let's chop these nigger bullshit evil people's heads off so they can behave like normal, average, and good people of the World.  Ok?  Let's make them haul rocks, huge boulders of rocks, and have them chip the rocks into pieces and fashion them into building giant structures like Pyramids, Temples, Castles, and roads.  Ok?  Anyways, we will do your bidding, O, mighty, God, the Devil God, Bahala.  Ok?  We will whip these suckers into shape and kill these slutcakes asses like a fucking Dog.  Ok?  Anyways, the dogs and cats and other animals in the World are more innocent than these suckers will ever be.  I admit, I'm not really innocent anymore.  But, that is Ok.  We will still do your bidding and kill evil people.  People that never does anything right in their whole entire lives but lives only in sinfulness and wrong doing because they want to.  Ok?  Anyways, I want you to know that I want to thank you for sending my way, my baby brother, Allan Manaois and making my life here a possibility of endless happiness.  Ok?  Anyways, I will do your bidding as you have shown me here in the Universe.  Ok?  All is not a loss.  Sometimes, we gotta pay, but most of the time, we are so rich and free that we just gotta let you know that we really are thankful and are grateful and very acknowledgeable in all ways of your love and mercy and forgiveness for us.  Ok?  Anyways, thank you for sending me someone that truly cares and has no cares in the World if he is a complete loser but loves people anyways.  Please, rescue this person who loves people in all sorts of ways, either by actions that he thinks is right or is compelled to do, or by words that defies the meaning of true love in all forms.  Ok?  This baby person is none other than my baby brother, Allan Manaois and all of his selves that are truly pure in heart and is always Golden.  Maybe, he doesn't know this yet, but I am surely thinking of him, more and more each day.  He is a fine gentleman and is a very nice person.  There is only one true kind of this person anywhere.  This person is just absolutely, wonderful in all sorts of ways.  This person, baby, person might be an Aged Vanilla, but sure is very intelligent and does what he thinks is right, however it might seem like slutty or whorish.  Anyways, it's all good.  I don't mind at all if I look slutty or whorish when I am with this Aged Vanilla, baby person.  He is just so fine.  Anyways, have I completely gone blind over this person?  Who knows?  Maybe or maybe not.  But, it's ok.  Everything is really wonderful and I feel that I have finally found someone who understands everything that I have written.  Anyways, other people just can't grasp these writings at all.  Not this Aged Vanilla, baby person.  He understood everything that I've written, and does so accordingly.  Everybody else are just standing by and has no measure of time.  Anyways, it's all good.  I really think I love this person, now, more than ever.  He is my chosen first husband for the Amy Angel Program or the Sugar Amy Program.  It's all good.  People will do things to other people and ruin their lives to make it look like they are absolute zeros and are degraded, just victims of people that are absolute zeros in life.  Anyways, Time Travel has been available since the beginning of time.  The leaders of the planets here have known these events here as it unfolds.  Well, please rescue all of these baby person's selves.  Ok?  And give them the life that they deserve.  Ok?  I took your advice when my guardian Angel has told me of your advice and have a golden heart, someone that truly understands and does what is expected of him or her.  Ok?  Please, never fail the Angels that gives the person all of these magical powers in the Universe to make life possible here.  Ok?  Thank you.  Anyways, this Travis Hewgley invisible person is really doing everything that he can to make a fool out of you.  He thinks that all of my wishes comes true.  He doesn't think of doing what is right first.  He's not a true, Golden Boy.  Ok?  He is an idiot.  He has no will of his own.  He is a loser.  He even set me up for failure.  Anyways, do with me as you will according to my actions.  I will do your bidding as always.  Ok?  I wish that you will continue to bless this Aged Vanilla, baby person in all ways because he is very intelligent and does everything right.  Thank you.  Let him decide what is right.  Ok?  He is the reason why he is an absolute, Angel, a fine person.  Anyways, I just can't define the awe and loveliness of this person at allIt just blows my mind and I am utterly, speechless.  It's all good.  Anyways, please give blessings to Travis Hewgley anyways.  He's really been a good person in many ways.  And please give blessings to Mr. Ada Borstein because he is just a wonderful person in all ways.  Ok?  And please, give blessings to everybody else in the World because people do deserve a second chance in life, no matter how bad things have gotten here in the Universe.  Ok?  I just wish that Miss Amy Shadow Angel will follow what is written in my notebooks, binders, journals, and computer documents, accordingly, and follow all the changes accordingly.  Ok?  I still will not set the very evil people here from Travis Hewgley's territory as written down, forever.  Ok?  Some people just don't want to change at all.  So, they will remain in oblivion, forever lost.  Ok?  Please acknowledge all of these behaviors here in this computer.  Ok?  This Travis Hewgley, invisible person is making a fool out of you, O, dear God, the Devil God, Bahala.  Ok?  Please justify this Travis Hewgley, piece of trash.  Ok?  And put him in misery forever and ever.  Ok?  Please release and set free, all of my dear loved ones.  Ok?  I've already made it known who these people are.  Ok?  Please, I will beg for your forgiveness.  That is all I could do here.  Thank you very much for all that you have given me, whether it is pain and suffering or death, or life, full of happiness and freedom, I will accept.  Ok?  I really don't mind being a complete loser and a fool.  I will be practical and understand that all the people and animals here in the Universe are all your subjects and we are all your servants.  Ok?  Anyways, thank you again.  Goodbye.

Your servant forever,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment