Thursday, January 26, 2017

January 26, 2017

Dear Christian Bale,

You have said so much in my mind.  If you want to turn me into a sugar amy prostitute for black people today, go ahead.  Ok?  I only want one or two of myselves today that are DARK HORSES today.  Ok?  No more.  Ok?  Once you have used me, you can never throw me to other people to have once I have become a complete idiot.  Ok?  Once I have become a complete idiot, you will give me to a Persian boy, anyone, not Angels ever.  Ok?  Just human beings only.  Ok?  Once I have been completely trashed here and I have become a complete idiot, I can never be with Angels anymore, ever.  Ok?  And once I have become a DARK HORSE here, I can never become a starship cruiser.  Ok?  

You can say DAMN all the time and you can call me bad names like BITCH and DAMN YOU, BITCH, I don't care.  Nobody cares at all.  You are just sounding like a total idiot sucker here and I know that you will be a sitting idiot duck someday.  You'll be a blonde service amy for black, 7 foot tall, ape, ugly looking piece of shit, black shadow boys in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses because like begets like.  Ok?  Please, count me out.  Ok?  I am not like you at all, ever.  Ok?  

Someday, I will never see you again.  It's over for us or any of yourselves.  Ok?  You don't deserve the love of Angels at all.  You should be demoted and never be powered by Angels that are way too stupid to help you at all.  You're a damn nigger, ugly piece of shit, crap.  You're no damn Angel shit.  You love being a nigger and that's what you'll be someday and all the damn time for the remainder of your stupid life here in the Universes, anywhere and everywhere, you stupid, dumb, idiot, bitch crap.  

Stop saying shit like you want to be with me or that you have feelings for me or that you love me.  I know you don't.  Ok?  You are constantly trying and doing everything in your power to ruin me.  I know that you don't want to see me fly or be happy here with other people that I want to be with.  So, you just go and ruin my life.  That is not love, Christian.  Ok?  That is selfishness and hatred.  Ok?  You can kick your stupid, dumb, idiot face shit, selfish bitch crap and go through dialysis piece of shit crap that you are because that's what you deserve.  Ok?  You're gay and you will be a woman all the time here.  You will turn yourself into women for as long as you live here and go through shit like everybody else that you try to ruin here.  Ok?  You're a damn, stupid, whore!  That's what you are.  Ok?  You're nothing but a stupid, stupid, stupid, towel piece of shit crap, motherfucker, idiot, dumb ass, idiot, trash.  Ok?  You stupid, dumb ass shit.

I'd be happy to die by true decapitation someday just to distance myself from you and your abuse here and I will live a peaceful life here someday.  I know I will.  Ok?  And I'm never going to be with you at all, you stupid, dumb, idiot, shit.  Dumb, stupid, idiot, sucker nigger crap.  Damn you forever.  Stupid, idiot, shit.

You just don't want to see me be happy with somebody else.  You're a damn, stupid, nigger, selfish, bullshit, crap, idiot, trash here and anywhere and everywhere, you dumb, stupid, idot, nigger, fucking ugly, idiot, shit.  Go to Hell, you damn, motherfucker!  

One of these days, if you cheat me out of my wishes, you will never have wishes granted back to you, ever again because you have failed to grant my wishes and Angels out there are still helping your stupid ass here.  Anyways, you have no suit at all.  You're a damn peasant, whore shit.  You're no Arsenio Hall crap.  You live in a box.  You dumb, idiot, shithead, piece of crap.  

I've already made up my mind.  I ain't going to waste my life here too much longer.  I ain't gonna give you what you want anymore.  You can go to Hell for no one cares about you at all.  Ok?  I'm no FAITH EVANS shit.  Damn you.  No one is that stupid.  Dumb, idiot, shithead.  

You can sock your own self everytime you tell me shit like that.  Ok?  You better get your head chopped off here everytime you and those black shadow boys use me here.  Ok?  Nevermind, Allan Manaois' selves.  Ok?  Allan Manaois is an Angel.  You guys are not.  You guys are niggers.  You dumb, idiot, shit.  

I don't ever want to be with you again.  You understand?  You dumb, idiot, shit.  I don't fucking care if I become an idiot when I am with you.  I still ain't never going to be with you, ever again.  Ok?  You dumb, idiot, shithead, motherfucker!

If you don't do what is written in my notebooks and computers, and journals and binders, you ain't going to get your realms and magical powers anymore.  Tapos ka na, you fucking idiot, shithead.  Ok?  Stupid, dumb, idiot, bitch!

One of these days, all of your damn selves, men and women selves, and all of those damn, black shadow boys' selves will be reborn as service amys for 7 foot tall, black, nigger, ugly, ape shit, black shadow boys, leaders of the planets someday.  Ok?  All of you are all, damn, niggers and are very dumb, and very idiotic and you never learn ever.  You just don't have the capacity to be able and capable of things that other people can.  Ok?  You guys will never be free at all, ever.  Ok?  And then, you guys will become chinese human slaves and albino human slaves here in the Universes.  You guys will never be reborn as free human beings in the Modern Era because you did not love people that loved you back at all.  You ruined their lives and you never wanted to have them be free or be happy at all here.  You guys will get what you truly deserve someday.  Ok?  

That is all I want to tell you now.  Ok?  You will either follow my wishes or not.  That is up to you.  But, once you don't, those stupid, damn, Angels out there that powers you up and all of the people here will finish you and you will never get the time that I've written for you.  Ok?  I do what is expected of me here and I want you to do the same for me.  Ok?  No more, no less.  Ok?  Your wishes in my head will never be followed by Miss Amy Shadow Angel at all.  Ok?  I'm distancing myself from you, from now on.  Ok?  You deal with you own crappy, damn, stupid, towel, idiot, self.  Ok?  

Goodbye.  And I'm never going to be with Justin Timberlake or Will Smith or any of William Asa Jr.'s selves at all, ever.  Ok?  You damn, stupid, stupid, stupid, nigger towel, piece of shit.  Go to Hell, motherfucker!  That's where you belong.  Fucking, stupid, shit.

Anyways, you can bug the shit out of me here and try to ruin my thinking and my heart and my feelings and you think you can ruin my wishes of trying to come back as an Amy Angel again.  You can't do no damn shit like that.  You don't own me at all.  You don't own my destiny here, not anyone of myselves, ever.  Ok?  I'm divorcing your stupid ass here.  You fucking idiot shit.  Only God, the true God, the Devil God, Bahala has control of my destiny here.  And you're no damn, Devil God, Bahala at all.  You're a damn fraud Angel.  You're no damn God here.  You're plastic, piece of shithead.  And you better have Florencio Ebora be with those BLACK QUEENIE RULERS that are truly, idiotic and stupid and dumb and niggers and that's who you guys belong to.  Ok?  Stupid, dumb, idiot, nigger shit.  You guys are nothing but stupid, stupid, stupid, towel nigger shit here.  If you like being niggers that much, then you should be with niggers girls.  Ok?  And don't ever turn white girls into niggers at all.  Ok?  You don't ruin people's lives here.  Ok?  You guys better leave people alone.  You dumb, idiotic, nigger shits.  Dumb, idiot, shits.  I don't need you at all, ever.  Ok?  I don't want to have sex with you or live with you at all.  Ok?  You're no damn, giant Devil.  You're a fraud.  You're no God.  Shit, you're nothing but a nigger here and a dumb one too.  You dumb, idiot, shit.  Fucking stupid, shit, that's what you are and all of those damn, stupid, towel, nigger shits that are the black shadow boys here.  Ok?  

I try to love you and care for you and give you everything you need but you just don't love me at all.  You don't want to see me fly and you don't want to see me be happy here and live peaceful lives and normal lives here.  This is the last time anyone will love you like I or any of myselves do today.  Once you guys' time here is over, I know where you guys are going - to damn Hell and all of you will rot there for good or evil shit that you guys are.  Ok?  

You should be thankful that some of yourselves have been forgiven and now they are white people and are truly Angels in disguise because these people really are nice people and are truly gentlemen and are good people.  Everybody just wants to live peacefully and happily, Christian.  Ok?  Why can't you see me be happy with somebody else that I want to be with?  Ok?  I want to be free now.  Ok?  I want to be with other people that I've listed down in my previous documents here in this computer.  Ok?  I am asking you nicely now.  Ok?  Please, follow my wishes.  Ok?  Not your own damn wishes that you tell me in my mind, everyday.  OK?  I am not you at all.  Ok?  And it doesn't matter if I or any one of myselves someday become an Amy Angel again that are creationists and inventors and true, leaders of the planets.  Ok?  I know that it is inevitable.  Ok?  I am divorcing your stupid, god damn ass and if you don't want to kill me, eventually, God will kill me here and other people in the Universes and I will consider that as a damn, stupid, fucking, divorce from your stupid ass grip.  Ok?  Eventually, I will get my way, one way or another.  I know and you know and everybody knows that I will someday.  Ok?  You damn, stupid, idiot, shit.  My father's ghost is nothing.  It doesn't mean anything at all, you stupid fuck!  Anyways, you guys are done and over with now.  I don't ever want to see your stupid, faces again, other than Allan and Philip's selves here and my mom, and Stella and Mexi and Daniel and Sergey and Travis Hewgley from this planet that I am on now and Tyler and Robert Pattinson and Robin Padilla and Mark that is also Robin Padilla.  Ok?  Only people that truly cares for me and wants to be with me and doesn't mind at all to be with me and has no care in the World about anything about me at all, and people that are good people and are minding their own business and are living quiet, and peaceful, and normal lives here should only be with people that are exactly like themselves here.  Ok?  I feel no pity for anyone else that does me wrong.  I don't ever want to be with people that were once like me or are just like me because I might think that I'm no Angel and I'm only a nigger and I'm truly a disease ridden criminal here.  I only want to be with people that has changed their lives for the better and wants to live and be forgiven for their trespasses in the past and are always improving their lives here and are and have been and are wanting to be good people now.  Ok?  I have no cares at all for people that are truly evil and tries their might to ruin people here because they think they are eternal and will come back as Amy Angels.  Bullshit!  You are no damn eternal piece of shit, motherfucker!  You're a sorry ass nigger, stupid, dumb ass, idiot, ape shit here.  You fucking stupid, shit.  

I am the true leader of the planets here, not you, you stupid fuck!  And you're going to do exactly all of my writings here as written or you get nothing at all.  Ok?  Am I making this clear or what?  You fucking, stupid, idiot fuck!  

Anyways, that is all I am going to tell you now.  Ok?  I don't find you fancy at all.  You're a trash bucket nigger ape shit.  You're no damn Angel.  You're a nigger.  You're not even a human being.  You stupid, fuck shit!  

Anyways, suck it to your own damn self, not the Angels here and their partners that are truly Angels too.  Ok?  You already know what I mean.  Ok?  People just want to live peacefully and be loved, Christian.  Ok?  Why can't you see me be happy here?  What is wrong with you, anyway?  Anyways, I've said my peace already.  Please, I want to be with Mark now that is Robin Padilla.  Ok?  I don't want to move to another apartment or building and wait for more time and waste my time.  Ok?  I am done.  Ok?  Anyways, I'll write whatever I want and you can't make me do anything I don't want to do or write.  Ok?  When I am with you, you can sicken me, kill me, do any shit to me, and I don't damn, stupid care.  Ok?  I'll wait my turn when I am finally free from your grip.  Ok?  I don't ever want to see your stupid face or self again.  Ok?  Damn, stupid fuck shit!

I am done.  Goodbye.

Sincerely,
Amy








No comments:

Post a Comment